• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 97 of 297 ... 92 95 96 97 98 99 102 ...

Thread: amiron56's - Trading journal

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2743 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,868 Times in 3,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amiron56     
      Good after dear gentleman. My analysis became fruitful and I have made notable green pips with the pair of EUR/USD and really I am happy with my profit and happy also those people who followed me

Mate, I stop my expectation and I submitted two withdraw requested. This is true InstaForex gives us good service and encourages us providing rapid execution. Hope, I have not to play long waiting for my withdraw.

Mates, EURUSD buying signal still valid. Sorry to say I am doing over trading. My family cost is huge which not cover my job salary. This money will solve my financial problem. thanks and please keep your support for me and I wish you all happy and prosperity around your life.:

Hi amiron56! It is clear to me that you are excited now, that is good for you. I think that when we have the profits with the bonus money, it is better that we withdrawal it, unless we want to invest it with the real account with Instaforex, and we can trade further with it. Above all, you have done well for yourself, try to do better next time, and make sure that you are trading the long term of the market, not that you will be trading the short term in nay way, that is where traders are missing it.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

amiron56 (04-03-2019), FxBD (04-03-2019), shaukat84 (04-03-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6257 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,407 Times in 3,217 Posts

Good after dear gentleman. My analysis became fruitful and I have made notable green pips with the pair of EUR/USD and really I am happy with my profit and happy also those people who followed me

Mate, I stop my expectation and I submitted two withdraw requested. This is true InstaForex gives us good service and encourages us providing rapid execution. Hope, I have not to play long waiting for my withdraw.

Mates, EURUSD buying signal still valid. Sorry to say I am doing over trading. My family cost is huge which not cover my job salary. This money will solve my financial problem. thanks and please keep your support for me and I wish you all happy and prosperity around your life.:
      Congratualtion mate, you made really a good amount of profit. My withdrawal request also pending since last two days. I know sometimes they make delay , once i got paid after waiitng 7 days.It is really boring that time because we can not trade while our withdrawal request is pending, last time my withdrawal request refund because only 0.4$ lacks of margin.

I think EURUSD and GBPUSD both are moving high because of several news which impact into Forex market. I have given my analysis today and it was really a good position to buy for GBPUSD definitely for a long term. market is stable in a position right now and swing possibility is seen,EURUSD seen high position and break the BB upper bands first and then it got down a slight. At This moment is sensitive for buying and i don't recommended anyone for buying EURUSD now.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to FxBD for this useful post.

amiron56 (04-03-2019), fembizz (04-04-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4632 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,427 Times in 3,979 Posts

Greeting guys all. I would like to inform you that still my withdraw pending. So I keeping stop my trading and ready to wait any long time.
      mates from responsibility I am going to update my EUR/USD and GBPUSD analysis and Invite all of you to join with my discuss in order to find a good signal which will help all the community of mt5.

The present motive of GBPUSD:
      All day long the pair have maintained bullish trend and traders hold their trade to climb more but bulls are now tired to walk more. the price is now trading below the resistance line. So at this time better to close buy orders and wait for any side of a breakout.

EUR/USD further trend:
      While usd index increasing euro are getting weaker. Another important thing the pair fail to kick the resistance of 1.1250. The price tries to form bullish candle above 61.8 fibo value if that possible then the price will touch fibo 100 value. So at this situation do not take any entry.

Alternative senario: If the price close below the 61.8 then price will touch below fibo value and we will take sell entry for short and TP will be 38.2 fibo value level.

6. The following 12 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (04-03-2019), Honey Bee (04-04-2019), Omoba9ce (04-03-2019), pips catcher (04-03-2019), skyboy (04-03-2019), Tahirachemist81 (04-03-2019), Teena25 (04-03-2019), Unregistered (5)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

android has a brilliant future android has a brilliant future android has a brilliant future android has a brilliant future android has a brilliant future android has a brilliant future android has a brilliant future android has a brilliant future android has a brilliant future android has a brilliant future android has a brilliant future android's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,716 Times in 654 Posts

Good morning guys all. Running week going on very good and you make good earning daily. I Hope today will go well also. I feel very happy that when I am updating my journal got a response from you that make me develop in analysis and finally trading. Yesterday I was confused after got my withdraw. I shift my thinking from USD due to USD cord durable goods dovish statement. So went to the opposite of USD and I bought AU just a few minutes ago I close that with losses because very close high impact news of AUD which may negative for the currency.

My profitable Trade:
      I looked forward to the oil where price very strong at upside but I have no past experience trade with oil. But I made a profit with oil and profit will be more if I did not close. Later I bought EU and that trades made me happy.

I think EURUSD has finished his downward journey. Now price is not so strong at upside but yesterday a couple of time he tested his support 1.1190, 1.1180 respectively. Today again the price will be reached 1.1250 and will come down a little bit for break the resistance and by tomorrow It will touch 1.1300 might be.

Best of luck and I wish your success with good profit, please do not forget me to keep me in your prayer and support me.
      Clarifying the claim EURUSD is currently a corrective rally at the beginning, with a break above 1.1245 which is expected to push the resistance to at least 1.1284
      † The second reason for the strength or the rise of the euro specifically is a European data series on the improvement of the service sector, which is pushing the Euro to the upside targeting currently 1.1245 and may extend to 1.1280, but the case of BRICST is a specter for the EUR at any moment of a reversal.

8. The following 12 users say Thank You to android for this useful post.

amiron56 (04-03-2019), pips catcher (04-03-2019), skyboy (04-03-2019), Unregistered (9)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81 has a reputation beyond repute Tahirachemist81's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1664 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,045 Times in 2,240 Posts

Greeting guys all. I would like to inform you that still my withdraw pending. So I keeping stop my trading and ready to wait any long time.
      mates from responsibility I am going to update my EUR/USD and GBPUSD analysis and Invite all of you to join with my discuss in order to find a good signal which will help all the community of mt5.

All day long the pair have maintained bullish trend and traders hold their trade to climb more but bulls are now tired to walk more. the price is now trading below the resistance line. So at this time better to close buy orders and wait for any side of a breakout.

EUR/USD further trend:
      While usd index increasing euro are getting weaker. Another important thing the pair fail to kick the resistance of 1.1250. The price tries to form bullish candle above 61.8 fibo value if that possible then the price will touch fibo 100 value. So at this situation do not take any entry.

Alternative senario: If the price close below the 61.8 then price will touch below fibo value and we will take sell entry for short and TP will be 38.2 fibo value level.
      Yes dear trader according to my point of view now bullish pressure against the GBPUSD is over and now we see bearish move toward the 1.3030 level.

And EURUSD is now moving bearish but there is no sell entry. Wait for the divergence and price to reach near the 1.1205 level and then open buy trade target towards the 1.1365 and that pair will move more long because there is also high impact news on usd at Friday trading session.

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to Tahirachemist81 for this useful post.

amiron56 (04-03-2019), I'm Trader (04-03-2019), pips catcher (04-03-2019), skyboy (04-03-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6913 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,034 Times in 4,699 Posts

EUR/USD further trend:

Greetings and Good morning, amiron56. I think you need to be patient Your withdrawal will be processed immediately so you must refrain from trading temporarily About EUR/USD will likely keep moving upward as long as the price does not return to move below 1.1200. EUR/USD cannot reach the Support level that could have been reached yesterday so because many releases negative US data, prices on EUR/USD move upward again. The current price on H1 chart has reached above 1.1250 so it is likely the next price will re-test 1.1250 even though we are seeing a downward move now.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

amiron56 (04-03-2019), I'm Trader (04-03-2019), skyboy (04-03-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Relaxed

Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce has a reputation beyond repute Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2110 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,896 Times in 1,913 Posts

EUR/USD further trend:

Not to worry mate, your withdrawal will come soon that I'm sure of. Regarding your EURUSD analysis, I see that price has bounced from support at 1.1180 which I have been watching since Monday and so I took a buy trade. Buying this pair is not a bad idea for now, I do not see any major resistance around 1.1250 cause the resistance is at 1.1300 which is the top of the falling channel.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Omoba9ce For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (04-04-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4632 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,427 Times in 3,979 Posts

Hi there all fellows good morning and happiness to all. Hope, Last night Your trading business was very good. I want to thanks to all the visitor who give me positive and negative feedback it is backing me tremendously.

Dear all, to the finance department huge request pending and my request also with the list. Today may I get the money.

Yesterday night I shared with you GBPUSD and EU analysis. Both of the pair now going to consolidate. I think today maximum time they spend between limited area. Before making a breakout market hold such type behave. So you would market the range high and range low for placing buying and selling trade. If the prices break then we can push our long trade.
      would not be overconfidence and make overtrading

In the price chart, we see price still above the Ichimoku cloud and moving average but sideways movement.

Just similar EU chart, We should approach the pair for short term and follow proper money management.
      Have a bright day with good profit.
      Last edited by amiron56; 04-04-2019 at 02:29 AM. Reason: chart add

16. The following 15 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

arda (06-13-2019), balut (04-04-2019), BlackDollar (04-04-2019), dedy hari kurniawan (04-04-2019), fightforfun(fff) (04-04-2019), ghaffar087 (04-18-2019), MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (04-04-2019), newdream365 (04-04-2019), Sincere (07-10-2019), SweetRose (04-04-2019), Unregistered (5)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      566 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,133 Times in 903 Posts

Hi there all fellows good morning and happiness to all. Last night Your trading business was very good. I want to thanks to all the visitor who give me positive and negative feedback it is helping me tremendously.

Dear all, to the finance department huge request pending and my request also with the list. Today may I get the money. wait:

Yesterday night I shared with you GBPUSD and EU analysis. Both of the pair now going to consolidate. I think today maximum time they spend between limited area. Before making a breakout market hold such type behave. So you would market the range high and range low for placing buying and selling trade. If the prices break then we can push our long trade.

You are welcome friend, you are also thanks for your good analysis. There are lots of analysis from GBPUSD everyday, lots of trader from GBPUSD. Scapling is very interesting from GBPUSD pair. Congratulation for your last night profit, i got it that you got too profit and you are happy for it.
      GBPUSD pair retrace to make uppish side now, it will go more upper by today, if you have good capital you can put some buy now and collect your profit being happy.
      My trades update
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...6#post13096256

18. The following 6 users say Thank You to MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx for this useful post.

amiron56 (04-04-2019), BlackDollar (04-04-2019), SweetRose (04-04-2019), Unregistered (3)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1871 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,224 Times in 1,571 Posts

Hi there all fellows good morning and happiness to all. Hope, Last night Your trading business was very good. I want to thanks to all the visitor who give me positive and negative feedback it is backing me tremendously.

Dear all, to the finance department huge request pending and my request also with the list. Today may I get the money.

would not be overconfidence and make overtrading

In the price chart, we see price still above the Ichimoku cloud and moving average but sideways movement.

Just similar EU chart, We should approach the pair for short term and follow proper money management.
      Have a bright day with good profit.
      Good morning mate,
      GBPUSD analyses is strongly bullish if we can see the previous closing candles on D1 chart then our idea will goes to the next resistance price at 1.3290, current market price is moving at 1.3170 and if next break the price zone in 1.3230 then our next price will be 1.3290 short term pull back in support area is 1.3130 in this week use small lots in this high violation pair for making pips good luck.
      Attached Images  

20. The following 7 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

amiron56 (04-04-2019), BlackDollar (04-04-2019), Honey Bee (04-04-2019), Unregistered (4)

Reply to thread
    Page 97 of 297 ... 92 95 96 97 98 99 102 ...