• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 818 of 1078 ... 813 816 817 818 819 820 823 ...
    Results 8,171 to 8,180 of 10772

Thread: amiron56's - Trading journal

1. #8171 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheeky

ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN has much to be proud of ASIMANOREEN's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,431 Times in 915 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amiron56     
      Buy signal on the usdjpy price

Good morning all members. The usd index now again manage his bullish power. Last 29th January 2020 he went below side when we were thinking this price will move down for long time but later he has been formed tweezer candle which can be consider as a good demand of the price. Oh mate I will talk about the usdjpy price but talking about usd index. No problem because usd index power now employing in the usdjpy price.

Mate, right now the usdjpy price is trading above the signal line which addresses this price destinatioin is the upper line of the channel. So anyone can buy this price from this time. All major moving average line is below the price then you can measure how much strength bulls on the usdjpy price. So if you trade right now then moving on your trade to the positive side.

Hello dear Aamiron how is your trading today hope you will be good and have a nice trading with nice prediction and knowledge.you discussed about USD JPY and is running in bullish side towards resistance level that is good for buyers because it is in favour of buyers to open the trade in buy side maintain with proper lot size and money management is the key of success in trading and have a good chance to get good profit in bullish side for buyer.best of luck.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ASIMANOREEN For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (02-05-2020)

3. Dragon
    4. #8172 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Brooding

Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111 has a reputation beyond repute Luckytrader111's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      287 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,586 Times in 1,631 Posts

An Explanation on the Gold price.

Today my first analysis on the gold price since people are very much excited to trade this asset. You know I have organized a monthly chart in which I indicated the yellow metal will be landing ceaselessly. Right now I come here to emphasize the trading signal. I check the language of RSI and stochastic both are saying the price is bearish and stochastic also hint market is oversold but at this moment we wait to push our sell order. In my previous signal, I told gold main target first 1550 so you all maybe lock your profit.

At this circumstance, the market tries to turn a new strategy that is bearish consolidate so I do not inspire you to open short trade for scalping. You can open directly sell or if you wait for strong signal then when this price again will test its global resistance 1560 open sell order and keep it for a long time.

Gbp/Usd trying to make a trend but at that time it is on a fake trend and further Gbp/Usd for this market seems to be going down, because I see from the H1 time frame looks bearish candle, so it can indicate that the market has begun to fall, so open sell is very appropriate at this time, control our accent well, our decisions can be profitable, don't forget, we fix the decisions ourselves and update them, and don't forget to also push forward before trading,and gold trend is clear at that time and it should fall more to down side or bearish trend.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckytrader111 For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (02-05-2020)

6. #8173 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7662 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 38,132 Times in 10,204 Posts

My usdjpy buy trades update

Guys all good evening and greeting to all. I hope as usual your success in this business as well as outside of this business. Since market give us easy means to read its movement so you all do not miss to make adequate money what I wish you all time. In the morning time I shared an analysis on the usdjpy price and I tried to prove the price uppish maybe you follow me and now your buying trade showing a very good positive value. Till now the price going on the buying channel.

On the other hand, the price now running to form "W" and when the price will touch 110.40 my take profit will be trigger by the market and the pattern will be completed.

Here is my current trades progress

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

Heals (02-05-2020), Humor (02-05-2020), Kinza128 (02-05-2020), XXXTentacion (02-05-2020)

8. #8174 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Daring

Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor has a reputation beyond repute Humor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2660 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,881 Times in 4,004 Posts

Guys all good eveing and greeting to all. I hope as usual your success in this business as well as outside of this business. Since market give us easy means to read its movement so you all do not miss to make addiquate money what I wish you all time. In the mornign time I shared a analysis on the usdjpy price and I tried to prove the price uppish maybe you follow me and now your buying trade showing a very good positive value. Till now the price going on the buying channel. On the other hand the price now running to form "W" and when the price will touch 110.40 my take profit will be trigger by the market and the pattern will be completed.

Congratulation's dear you opened the multiple trade's at this spot and now almost all the trade's seems in this chart in the profit's, yesterday we see the bullish engulfing candle at the Yen and it crosses the moving averages so now tomorrow I am expecting that it will corrected it self and it touch the moving averages for correcting it self and than flies again for the resistance.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to Humor for this useful post.

amiron56 (02-05-2020), XXXTentacion (02-05-2020)

10. #8175 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      466 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,585 Times in 2,239 Posts

Guys all good evening and greeting to all. I hope as usual your success in this business as well as outside of this business. Since market give us easy means to read its movement so you all do not miss to make adequate money what I wish you all time. In the morning time I shared an analysis on the usdjpy price and I tried to prove the price uppish maybe you follow me and now your buying trade showing a very good positive value. Till now the price going on the buying channel.

On the other hand, the price now running to form "W" and when the price will touch 110.40 my take profit will be trigger by the market and the pattern will be completed.

I am very confusing for this pair hope every one find good point and this week is going good for some trader and earn some good and your analysis is always very well and good and you find always very good trades and hope learn more better with your trading and learn a lot of new trading experience because learning is very important for every trader because when you learn good than you earn more good and also profit and loss is a part of forex trading when you doing trading than both thing you faced so ready for every situation in trading and learn market more deeply and more care fully for good profit.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to XXXTentacion For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (02-05-2020)

12. #8176 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7662 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is my third update and I try to explain here nzdusd price. Since today morning I keep observation under my knowledge and this price now feels good to trade above the channel signal line. On the weekly chart, the price now starts to form an inverted head and shoulder which inspires us to buy the price and its aim to grab a high price.

This is my oil analysis. Now going high time because on the hourly chart the price reach at his ascending channel resistance line which means quickly the price will fall toward his downside channel line so this is a proper selling signal. On the weekly chart, I showed there a cypher pattern so the hourly and weekly chart gives us the same signal

The silver price now down what is very known matter across the forum. I draw there M pattern and right part of M pattern the market is busy to form. So there is going on sell signal. What I see the price main target to meet the 50 as well as 200 sma and touching the level this price again moves up.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to amiron56 For This Useful Post:

Kinza128 (02-05-2020)

14. #8177 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2289 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,214 Times in 4,215 Posts

Your making head and shoulders inverse battery door New Zealand dollar versus US Dollar according to my opinion the prices again rejected from the labour law 6430 because it is broken resistance now playing the role of a support so price is bouncing back towards the level of 666 30 and US dollar index is also become strong so that's why they are the maximum chances of price will even broke the 6700

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kinza128 For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (02-05-2020)

16. #8178 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals has a reputation beyond repute Heals's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      396 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,728 Times in 2,741 Posts

Good evening friend, you have given knowledge about USDJPY, so I am in agreement because it has started coming down so we can sell it and get a good profit because it had made a big jump upwards.

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to Heals for this useful post.

amiron56 (02-05-2020), hafsa (02-05-2020)

18. #8179 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      7662 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Gbpusd price analysis

I come back to the journal to make update the gbpusd price. Suddenly the price falling and fixing at the support level. Now what you do with the price that I try to explain. In my chart, I try to tell which will clear you. We need to get a daily candle again above the support line then we can buy else the price comes down and form daily candle then I am sure the price will be falling.

At this time I follow the usd index power which employs the total forex market. We know gbpusd price is a very dangerous price because the last day was not a bad usd index but he suddenly grew up and earn 100 positive pips. So try to know the price sentiment and technical aspect which guide us to go with the market trend.

19. The following 6 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

ASIMANOREEN (02-05-2020), hafsa (02-05-2020), kanyB1 (02-05-2020), Lucky boy (02-05-2020), Neha ali (02-05-2020), Snoopdogg (02-05-2020)

20. #8180 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Psychedelic

Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy has a reputation beyond repute Lucky boy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      321 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,917 Times in 2,025 Posts

I come back in journal to make update the gbpusd price. Suddenly the price falling and fixing at the support level. Now what you do with the price that I try to explain. In my chart I try to tell which will clear you. We need to get a daily candle again above the support line then we can buy else the price come down and form daily candle then I am sure the price will be falling.

At this time I follow the usd index power which is employ total forex market. We know gbpusd price is very dangerous price because last day was not bad usd index but he suddenly grew up and earn 100 positive pips. So try to know the price sentiment and technical aspect which guid us to go with the market trend.

GBP/USD will look weak and now i think that it will be down next time and i think that it have the target for the 1.2950 range price level and thats why it will move down side and bearish candles will make again and again so absolutely you can see the price level at the level of 1.2970 and this is a good opportunity to trade and get the good profit .

21. The following 6 users say Thank You to Lucky boy for this useful post.

amiron56 (02-05-2020), hafsa (02-05-2020), Unregistered (4)

Reply to thread
    Page 818 of 1078 ... 813 816 817 818 819 820 823 ...