to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1706 of 1819 ... 1701 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1711 ...
Results 17,051 to 17,060 of 18182

Thread: amiron56's - Trading journal

1. #17051 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone has a reputation beyond repute Benzone's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2075 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,581 Times in 5,484 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by amiron56     
    Journal Updae with some gain and USA crude oil

Hi there. This is obviously happy news for me that yesterday I made a small withdrawal which promptly released. I am really delighted with the actions of the finance department of the instaforex. Sorry to say my I faced some problems with my skrill. Someone tried to control the account hacking my email. Now the account restricted but I'm hoping it will be restriction free as I sent an email to the authorities.

This week I have received second time money from instaforex. I hope all of you get a sizeable money than me. Whatever the amount, I am really happy to get this one. I want to give a deep thanks from my heart to the instaforex team and mt5 forum too.

usa Crude oil Analysis

I checked both time frames and see that there is a chance of selling instead of buying this asset. You know the asset of the U.S. dollar assets are doing very good against the all other currencies around the world and the major currency euro, gbp, the Australian dollar are trading under the control of the U.S. dollar. In this situation CL price will follow the euro and will remain under the control of US dollar. This means I am looking forward to here a potential selling opportunity agreed by h1 h4 and d1 chart of the price.

Using the h4 chart we have support from 50.MA and 200 Moving the average to sell the price as well as the trend line. In the d1 chart, around the level of 41.44 a strong resistance is built up with the help of doji and fifty days moving average. Seems to me both of the price determiners will press the price further down side and we will see there " W" pattern.
    Hello mate ,how are you doing ? your analysis on crude oil is in order . This commodity has resumed uptrend position since the beginning of the week . But there was a pullback today from high of 40.73 to current low of 39.49 . This provided buy opportunity for interested traders . Do ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR TRADING WEEK .

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 2 users say Thank You to Benzone for this useful post.

amiron56 (09-24-2020), Waqas1007 (09-24-2020)

3. #17052 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10118 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,277 Times in 16,149 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 7

Analysis Analysis on the gbp vs usd

Hi friends, greet you. I think you are all with market trends. Last night the main pair had a sales market when your trade managed a great profit for you and you were much happier in your recent trades.

This is a big day for GBP / USD sellers. In the day and weekly time frames the bulls have lost support of the moving average and other important indicators that I see in my chart below. Gold and silver are coming down with too much selling divergence pressure. When the pound vs. USD dollar pair also goes down. Moving average 50 and two hundred days of moving average is trading above the market. So itís a good price to sell and the guys are all looking for sales instead of buying.

Running Trades Reports:

I'm happy to see success on my practice trades which I took at night. The strength of the usd convinced me as he was above 94. The candlestick pattern inspired me to make a deal here with the expect to success. Now I see my thinking and analysis on the gbp/usd was good because my all trades now moving on to the floating profit.

I hope for your kind opinion about my trades, that mean its stop loss and take profit or trading validity. Best of luck
    ----AMIRON TRADING JOURNAL----

Latest Update
    https://forum.mt5.com amiron56-s-Trading-journal

4. #17053 Collapse Post
    MT5 Resident
    I am:
    ----

tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2716 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,031 Times in 5,461 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 2

Hi friends, greet you. I think you are all with market trends. Last night the main pair had a sales market when your trade managed a great profit for you and you were much happier in your recent trades.

This is a big day for GBP / USD sellers. In the day and weekly time frames the bulls have lost support of the moving average and other important indicators that I see in my chart below. Gold and silver are coming down with too much selling divergence pressure. When the pound vs. USD dollar pair also goes down. Moving average 50 and two hundred days of moving average is trading above the market. So itís a good price to sell and the guys are all looking for sales instead of buying.

Running Trades Reports:

I'm happy to see success on my practice trades which I took at night. The strength of the usd convinced me as he was above 94. The candlestick pattern inspired me to make a deal here with the expect to success. Now I see my thinking and analysis on the gbp/usd was good because my all trades now moving on to the floating profit.

I hope for your kind opinion about my trades, that mean its stop loss and take profit or trading validity. Best of luck
    It looks you have shared about the the gbpusd pair analysis the pair is moving on the both side and everytime it fall from the upper position but i don't think that the gbpusd pair will move more in the lower position so it will increase its position and i am well confident about this so I am thinking about buying option for this pair best wishes for you dear friend

5. 15 users say Thank You to tradingforex for this useful post.

amiron56 (09-24-2020), bappy4x (09-24-2020), Batavia (09-24-2020), howtoforextrade (09-24-2020), majaher (09-24-2020), Unregistered (10)

6. #17054 Collapse Post
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    207 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,629 Times in 1,060 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Running Trades Reports:

Hello trader the gbpusd pair reached in the 1.2600 position from there it will not move in the lower position more so it will increase its position towards upper position to touch 1.2700 frist than within Friday price will move to 1.2800 as it looks so I am with the buying process for this pair good luck to you dear friend

7. 4 users say Thank You to howtoforextrade for this useful post.

amiron56 (09-24-2020), bappy4x (09-24-2020), majaher (09-24-2020), tradingforex (09-24-2020)

8. #17055 Collapse Post
    I am:

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6366 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,648 Times in 6,329 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 3

Running Trades Reports:

Hi mate! Greetings to you and really its good to see your sell order from GBPUSD pair although this week the GBPUSD Has done already some major movements to bearish trend due to the impact from USD Index, and still the USD Index is getting its strength and overall right now i am looking forward here a potential selling chances with GBPUSD pair, and if we think for long term trading then it must go below 1.2500 price level by next week.

9. 4 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

amiron56 (09-24-2020), Batavia (09-24-2020), majaher (09-24-2020), tradingforex (09-24-2020)

10. #17056 Collapse Post
    Forum Master
    I am:

Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia has a reputation beyond repute Batavia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2187 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,869 Times in 1,063 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Running Trades Reports:

Nice result trading mate and i think yes G u will continue the down.
    After last night the GBPUSD rose and touched the first resistance level at 1.2775 then the price went down again. daily time frame tinjuksn consistent decline for today. most likely the price will go to 1.2650.
    God Always Blesses us

visit my journal

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Batavia For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (09-24-2020)

12. #17057 Collapse Post
    FX Vampire
    I am:
    ----

mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    168 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 Times in 1,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Running Trades Reports:

yes that is a very good analysis about GBPUSD mate. i can see your trading position which is really good and i really think price of GBPUSD can get down below 1.2600 soon. yesterday it was showing a rapid bearish movement and now staying at 1.2726 and soon it will come down hugely.

13. 3 users say Thank You to mrsohel for this useful post.

amiron56 (09-24-2020), global20 (09-24-2020), majaher (09-24-2020)

14. #17058 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider has a reputation beyond repute surferrider's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    895 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,189 Times in 846 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 1

Running Trades Reports:

at H4 actually the GBPUSD price still in downward movement my dear Amiron and just like i wrote in my journal today GBPUSD will decline again and i think will more than 100 pips, so you have make a good decision to selling this pair, hopefully your trade will be ending in profit later and you will make or submited another withdarawal again.

15. 2 users say Thank You to surferrider for this useful post.

amiron56 (09-24-2020), SweetRose (09-24-2020)

16. #17059 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof has a reputation beyond repute loaded-prof's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1106 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,129 Times in 2,344 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Running Trades Reports:

Hello mate. Good to see your analysis on the GBP/USD currency combination wherein you showed the bearish bias on the market. And I agree with you as all indications seem to support a falling GBP/USD currency combination price. You have made a good decision selling the asset from 1.2747 area and I'm confident price will most likely drop towards the strong psychological support 1.2500 in the coming days. Selling the asset would be quite rewarding. Good luck.
    Kindly read posts so your contributions could be helpful. Your contributions will then be highly appreciated. Thank you!
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

17. 2 users say Thank You to loaded-prof for this useful post.

amiron56 (09-24-2020), SweetRose (09-24-2020)

18. #17060 Collapse Post
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3487 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,643 Times in 5,918 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 2

Running Trades Reports:

Greetings mate,
    GBPUSD ranging price zone will test the resistance for 1.2750 which will give information with the indicators signal to test the pull back assumed zone for 1.2830, if price will be fall and cover the new support testing zone for 1.2655 then we can have setup for this fast moving pair at 1.2566 must use stop loss best of luck mate.
    New Updates
    SWEET ROSE TRADING JOURNAL
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15107291

19. 2 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

amiron56 (09-24-2020), Honey Bee (09-24-2020)

Reply to thread
Page 1706 of 1819 ... 1701 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1711 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 37