• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 157 of 173 ... 152 155 156 157 158 159 162 ...
    Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1730

Thread: amiron56's - Trading journal

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1068 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,750 Times in 2,690 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amiron56     
      Hi dear good luck turned into bad luck because yesterday after placing withdraw request mistakenly I open sell order and that order have not supported me even went up. Last Friday Unemployment change value was outstanding for CAD currency, but the price made reverse 50 pips I thought the price will start his downtrend and but bad luck that strongly made bullish trend. I could not understand because my request have no refunded.

This is a huge stress for me because I told you after long time I make withdraw request. No matter forex business is a very uncertain business. Now I think I have played again good patience then in near future My negative trade will turn into positive trend. Please keep me in your prayer so that I can recover my loss and able to make profitable trades.
      Good morning my friend..

Sorry about your situation brother, actually it's unlikely that your withdrawal will be refunded, I use to do this and I get the money in my wallet, it's only when your unrealized loss turn realized that the withdrawal will be refunded. So be rest assure that, it will be credit into your wallet.
      Yesterday was very difficult for many traders including me, but my loss can still redeemable.
      I wish you well in your trade.

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to hayzee19 for this useful post.

amiron56 (05-14-2019), Cdest (05-16-2019), Flourish11 (05-16-2019), fxmaniac (05-16-2019), MartyFish (05-14-2019), saint1 (05-16-2019)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4543 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,390 Times in 4,287 Posts

Hi dear good luck turned into bad luck because yesterday after placing withdraw request mistakenly I open sell order and that order have not supported me even went up. Last Friday Unemployment change value was outstanding for CAD currency, but the price made reverse 50 pips I thought the price will start his downtrend and but bad luck that strongly made bullish trend. I could not understand because my request have no refunded.

This is a huge stress for me because I told you after long time I make withdraw request. No matter forex business is a very uncertain business. Now I think I have played again good patience then in near future My negative trade will turn into positive trend. Please keep me in your prayer so that I can recover my loss and able to make profitable trades.
      From the way my chart is setting up, I am seeing more of the bearish movement going to occur and we should now that the price of the USDCAD have an area of strong resistance which is at the 1.3486 and it have failed to break that area upwards and the next possible trading target is to heading downwards towards the support area which is at the 1.3441.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

amiron56 (05-14-2019), jakjak (05-14-2019), MartyFish (05-14-2019), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Happy

jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      602 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,434 Times in 1,397 Posts

Hi, Brother. The four-hour frame shows that the USD / CAD is fluctuating widely between the 1.3500 and 1.3380 levels and there is no clear trading pattern within this range on this frame. A clear pattern may appear on the smaller time frames such as the hour and half hour for the traders on these frames but The situation is different on this frame. Generally we see some fluctuation near 1.3500 upper limit of the oscillation area which may cause the pair to fall towards the minimum level of The area is on
      The pair is still respectful of the bullish trend despite its strong adherence to it and its unwillingness to move away from it. If the pair continues to rise, it will target the 1.3600 levels. The pair is suffering from a disturbance and the best is to wait for breaking the fluctuation zone and then buy or wait to break the ascending daily trend line Test and then sell..

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to jakjak for this useful post.

amiron56 (05-14-2019), fembizz (05-14-2019), MartyFish (05-14-2019), Zeref (05-14-2019)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2381 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,024 Times in 1,593 Posts

I feel so sorry for you in regards to your losing trade scenario but never mind as I still believe in miracle and God will surely make you experience one on your account balance. The withdrawal may be processed if it has already be cleared by the broker but if not then you expect a refund of it to your account due to insufficient capital balance. I will implore you next time to immediately close any future mistakenly opened trade in any direction if because that could be termed as a gambled opened trade position, which is not a good idea. Best of good lucks next time mate, please remain confident and bright.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

MartyFish (05-14-2019), Zeref (05-14-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref is just really nice Zeref is just really nice Zeref is just really nice Zeref is just really nice Zeref is just really nice Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

On the H4 TF, it is seen now that USD / CAD holds below the resistance area and supply area at 1.3500 - 1.3530. The support or demand area is seen around 1.3380-1.3410, has not changed much. This area was formed after the failure of the USD / CAD broke through 1.3330. In general, USD / CAD is still sideways and is at the midpoint of 1.3400 - 1.3500. At present, USD / CAD looks ranging in the 1.34 - 1.35 area.
      The trade war between China and the USA is currently pressing many commodity currencies including CAD, and this continues today.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeref For This Useful Post:

MartyFish (05-14-2019)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3703 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,898 Times in 2,613 Posts

Here today is not a hot day. Last night rained keeps cool. Thanks everyone I hoped yesterday and today, both day your trading business going on safely and profitably. Yesterday I made a great mistake placing a sell order on UC what I told you at the morning session. I got good advice from your side so all of you really a lot of thank and greetings.

USDCAD trend Update:
      Respective member Now I see my trading pair has started to reverse his yesterday movement. Before one candle of current market price is bearish and middle side bullish and current candle is running on bearish so the future trend of the price is bearish. What you think this is my bad dream or right dream?

Is it emotion of me?
      Sorry dear, I am really bearing a positive thinking about my trade The market will give me a chance to close my high risky trade today or tomorrow and again I enjoy my profitable trade newly. Just pray for me and keep running your support. Certainly I wish you all for your success in forex and other side of your life.

12. The following 10 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

bappy4x (05-14-2019), fembizz (05-14-2019), MartyFish (05-14-2019), nikhil_rrane (05-14-2019), Unregistered (5), Yarmouk (05-14-2019)

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2908 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,959 Times in 1,827 Posts

Here today is not a hot day. Last night rained keeps cool. Thanks everyone I hoped yesterday and today, both day your trading business going on safely and profitably. Yesterday I made a great mistake placing a sell order on UC what I told you at the morning session. I got good advice from your side so all of you really a lot of thank and greetings.

USDCAD trend Update:
      Respective member Now I see my trading pair has started to reverse his yesterday movement. Before one candle of current market price is bearish and middle side bullish and current candle is running on bearish so the future trend of the price is bearish. What you think this is my bad dream or right dream?

Is it emotion of me?
      Sorry dear, I am really bearing a positive thinking about my trade The market will give me a chance to close my high risky trade today or tomorrow and again I enjoy my profitable trade newly. Just pray for me and keep running your support. Certainly I wish you all for your success in forex and other side of your life.
      Hello mate!
      Today's weather is much good for Forex trading but I am undone again because I have got margin call of my account yesterday. Actually there was no full strength of trading from my end and thats the reason I got margin call.
      Your current trade have good position right now from USDCAD, its not a dream my dear mate. Its real like day light whatever your current trades being profited right now and as well as also I am looking forward here a potential selling opportunities with USDCAD pair.

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

amiron56 (05-14-2019), MartyFish (05-14-2019), Unregistered (2), Yarmouk (05-14-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      861 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,821 Times in 1,271 Posts

USDCAD trend Update:

Is it emotion of me?
      Good evening mate, USDCAD is now moving sideways i think your trade is not bad if you stay with right plan and manage you trade properly then you can easily make profit with you trade i think. Market over all direction is bearish but for US chaina trade work market move both direction that confused trader and if trader have good patience then trader can easily make good profit with there trade. Very good chance to become stronger cad very soon so market will move down again and hope you take profit will hit as well. Best of luck mate.
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

amiron56 (05-14-2019), bappy4x (05-14-2019), MartyFish (05-14-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane has a brilliant future nikhil_rrane's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1201 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,920 Times in 715 Posts

USDCAD trend Update:

Is it emotion of me?
      As you can see on 4 hourly charts we have big resistance at the level of 1.3500 from where we have corrected many times so just look for that level and if we break that level and maintain above it for more time then it is better to cut down your trade as you will only get margin call on this trade and if again the pair get resistance at 1.3500 then there are highly chances that your trade will come in positive territory. so keep watch on the major level.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to nikhil_rrane for this useful post.

amiron56 (05-14-2019), setforex (05-14-2019)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3703 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,898 Times in 2,613 Posts

Trade update: 15/05/2019

Good morning all forex traders around the world. Last two days you all read the market brilliantly and trading nicely. But I am not in a good position or feel not good with the behave of market movement. There is no smooth trading movement in the market last two days It may be the reason of my inadequate knowledge and experience about fundamental or technical.

My current trade:
      Mates, My USDCAD trade still running because I informed you I change my leverage 1.50 and try to do long term trading though my lot size is would no recognized Ideal money management.

Gold trend:
      I am looking forward a buying opportunity with gold because the price has proved that the they never reverse his first day movement of this week. So right now buying, the price from this price level would be good that can make us happy giving good profit. I see the price is trading above a bullish candle it mean bulls are not exhausted. Have a great day you all.
      Attached Images  

Reply to thread
    Page 157 of 173 ... 152 155 156 157 158 159 162 ...