• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 559 of 596 ... 554 557 558 559 560 561 564 ...
    Results 5,581 to 5,590 of 5953

Thread: amiron56's - Trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6599 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,578 Times in 7,108 Posts

Oh mate who is a seller of gold right now !!!! The big blow of gold to the downside what expected today morning time with you. Bad luck to me that I have no money to trade. No brother I am not too much excited and upset as I am 50+ and teacher. All are part of our life. Luck, industry both are needed every time. For a long time we are expecting that gold will come down till 1460 then 1429 today that story going to true. Have a look at my analysis of what I organized at the morning time.

We always need to follow calculative life on every side then possible to catch the maximum opportunity. At once the gold price is just approaching the 1459 price. A massive fall on the gold rate. I am sure that the price comes up touching 1459 to the level of 1474 and again he will drop till 1429. So keep on your observation the price and trading confidently.

Happy Advance Friday all of my lovely friends good night!
      L]
      !!!Key to get success is to follow money management and using of stop loss!!![

2. The following 10 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

forexguy9 (11-07-2019), Jesica20 (11-07-2019), kanyB1 (11-07-2019), Prius (11-07-2019), Rizvi07 (11-07-2019), Shabnam424 (11-07-2019), union12 (11-07-2019), Unregistered (3)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      In_Love

Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424 has a reputation beyond repute Shabnam424's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      489 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,177 Times in 1,229 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amiron56     
      Oh mate who is a seller of gold right now !!!! The big blow of gold to the downside what expected today morning time with you. Bad luck to me that I have no money to trade. No brother I am not too much excited and upset as I am 50+ and teacher. All are part of our life. Luck, industry both are needed every time. For a long time we are expecting that gold will come down till 1460 then 1429 today that story going to true. Have a look at my analysis of what I organized at the morning time.

We always need to follow calculative life on every side then possible to catch the maximum opportunity. At once the gold price is just approaching the 1459 price. A massive fall on the gold rate. I am sure that the price comes up touching 1459 to the level of 1474 and again he will drop till 1429. So keep on your observation the price and trading confidently.

L]
      Hi my dear friend hope you are excited and due to no money you couldn't do trading,so it's very important and necessary to increase capital before starting trading,if we talk about gold ,today gold impressed very much,I place order as buy with 0.01 lot size unfortunately my account destroy now there is no balance for trading,but no matter this is part of this business, next time I will try to avoid and I suggest and recommend to all plz use stop loss in specially gold trading to avoid destruction,today second time there is very biggest fall down, Best opportunity for sellers,my dear all buyers today traders no need to worry,a day will come when we will get more profit.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Shabnam424 for this useful post.

amiron56 (11-08-2019), Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Rizvi07 is just really nice Rizvi07 is just really nice Rizvi07 is just really nice Rizvi07 is just really nice Rizvi07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

L]
      The yellow precious metal is state way connected to the strenght of United States dollar and the United States dollar show the strengths in last couple of hour that push the yellow metal to the resistance level of 1460 $ but I do think it will sustain and decline further to nxt level of 1430$
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?186188-RIZVI07-Trading-Journal&referrerid=1309931

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to Rizvi07 for this useful post.

amiron56 (11-08-2019), MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (11-07-2019), Unregistered (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      769 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,915 Times in 1,836 Posts

L]
      it's significant and important to build capital before beginning trading,if we talk about gold ,today gold dazzled very much,I place request as purchase with 0.01 parcel size sadly my record crush now there is no parity for trading,but regardless of this is a piece of this business, next time I will attempt to keep away from and I propose and prescribe to all plz use stop misfortune in uniquely gold trading to stay away from destruction,today second time there is greatest tumble down, Best open door for sellers,my dear all purchasers today traders no compelling reason to worry,a day will come when we will get more profit.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx for this useful post.

amiron56 (11-08-2019), kanyB1 (11-07-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1 has a reputation beyond repute kanyB1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      566 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,485 Posts

L]
      that was really a good observation you made the gold is in a point to make a decision that will determine which way it goes but at the moment i think its very much better not to trade because its difficult for someone to be sure which direction it will be going but at he same time i think the commodity has a greater potential to go the selling direction and that would simply mean a stronger USD

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to kanyB1 for this useful post.

amiron56 (11-08-2019), MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (11-07-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Amused

Jesica20 will become famous soon enough Jesica20 will become famous soon enough Jesica20's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

L]

good evening dear friend how are you hope you are enjoying your trading I am agree and satisfied about your analysis about the given gold chart first of all I am going to thank you passing such a valuable post and experience it will be very beneficial for all the traders hope price action will move like you said again thank you very much have a good day

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesica20 For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (11-08-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7375 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,843 Times in 5,253 Posts

L]
      huh, imagine I had been expecting the fall for days and it never came. The day it dipped massively was the day I closed my trade at 1484. Look at that. How unlucky someone could be. But, sure, another opportunity would come. And even now the precious metal is still poised for further decline, probably targeting 1445.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

amiron56 (11-08-2019), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6599 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,578 Times in 7,108 Posts

Today is a big day as well as closing day good morning every kind of forum member. Last night gold plays a magical movement but I was no surprise with the nature of the metal because he was ranging for a long time and his trading area was 1480 to 1495. In the meantime, two times the price comes down the trading level but again he turns back and tries to carry his price 1500,1507, 1511 and 1520. As the price third time comes down so I hope this price will move down more and again he will start another fall toward 1429. Through my last update, I told the price will go to the retracement 1470 and 1474. Already the price meet with 1470 sp this is the starting point of sale and stop loss will be 1481.

Dear all running I have executed a lot of bad trades that is the reason the first day I lost my account balance. Just I practice with demo and learn somethings different knowledge which will help me next week. This is my bad trades of this week.

Gold price analysis.

Just I follow the gold price already day candle completed below the signal line of the channel that means upcoming hours the price will move on the bearish channel and will crosse his last stopping point 1459 and increases his negative journey territory till 1429 or more.

Keepiing trading With and good day all
      !!!Key to get success is to follow money management and using of stop loss!!![

16. The following 16 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

balut (11-08-2019), forexguy9 (11-08-2019), MoonHawk (11-08-2019), sammoni (11-08-2019), SweetRose (11-08-2019), Unregistered (9), Yarmouk (11-08-2019), Zee Shan (11-08-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amazed

sammoni has much to be proud of sammoni has much to be proud of sammoni has much to be proud of sammoni has much to be proud of sammoni has much to be proud of sammoni has much to be proud of sammoni has much to be proud of sammoni has much to be proud of sammoni has much to be proud of sammoni has much to be proud of sammoni's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      226 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,463 Times in 496 Posts

Today is a big day as well as closing day good morning every kind of forum member. Last night gold plays a magical movement but I was no surprise with the nature of the metal because he was ranging for a long time and his trading area was 1480 to 1495. In the meantime, two times the price comes down the trading level but again he turns back and tries to carry his price 1500,1507, 1511 and 1520. As the price third time comes down so I hope this price will move down more and again he will start another fall toward 1429. Through my last update, I told the price will go to the retracement 1470 and 1474. Already the price meet with 1470 sp this is the starting point of sale and stop loss will be 1481.

Dear all running I have executed a lot of bad trades that is the reason the first day I lost my account balance. Just I practice with demo and learn somethings different knowledge which will help me next week. This is my bad trades of this week.

Gold price analysis.

Just I follow the gold price already day candle completed below the signal line of the channel that means upcoming hours the price will move on the bearish channel and will crosse his last stopping point 1459 and increases his negative journey territory till 1429 or more.

Your analysis are very perfect but please keep trading sincerely because you will notice that overall the market retesting the support level of 1484 many time.
      So this means the support level is weeker day by day.
      And also you will notice that the bounce from the support level are also getting weeker day by day.
      So I am suggesting that please take the selling price opportunity on the gold market up to 1424 only..

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to sammoni for this useful post.

amiron56 (11-08-2019), balut (11-08-2019), MoonHawk (11-08-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk has a reputation beyond repute MoonHawk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      558 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,355 Times in 606 Posts

Gold price analysis.

Morning amiron56,yesterday i thought gold will try to make up movement but suddenly the US-China trade war optimism rise and make Gold drop and technically from my daily chart,my stochastic still pointing down and SI also below 50 yesterday so i don't feel really surprised and now Gold already breaking below 100 day moving average so yeah i also expect some more down movement on Gold in next few days.

20. The following 4 users say Thank You to MoonHawk for this useful post.

amiron56 (11-08-2019), balut (11-08-2019), sammoni (11-08-2019), Zee Shan (11-08-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 559 of 596 ... 554 557 558 559 560 561 564 ...