• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 157 of 374 ... 152 155 156 157 158 159 162 ...
    Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 3737

Thread: amiron56's - Trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5202 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,422 Times in 4,926 Posts

Trade update: 15/05/2019

Good morning all forex traders around the world. Last two days you all read the market brilliantly and trading nicely. But I am not in a good position or feel not good with the behave of market movement. There is no smooth trading movement in the market last two days It may be the reason of my inadequate knowledge and experience about fundamental or technical.

My current trade:
      Mates, My USDCAD trade still running because I informed you I change my leverage 1.50 and try to do long term trading though my lot size is would no recognized Ideal money management.

Gold trend:
      I am looking forward a buying opportunity with gold because the price has proved that the they never reverse his first day movement of this week. So right now buying, the price from this price level would be good that can make us happy giving good profit. I see the price is trading above a bullish candle it mean bulls are not exhausted. Have a great day you all.
      Attached Images  

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Amused

MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan has a reputation beyond repute MR_Alan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1050 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,412 Times in 1,226 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amiron56     

Good morning all forex traders around the world. Last two days you all read the market brilliantly and trading nicely. But I am not in a good position or feel not good with the behave of market movement. There is no smooth trading movement in the market last two days It may be the reason of my inadequate knowledge and experience about fundamental or technical.

My current trade:
      Mates, My USDCAD trade still running because I informed you I change my leverage 1.50 and try to do long term trading though my lot size is would no recognized Ideal money management.

Gold trend:
      I am looking forward a buying opportunity with gold because the price has proved that the they never reverse his first day movement of this week. So right now buying, the price from this price level would be good that can make us happy giving good profit. I see the price is trading above a bullish candle it mean bulls are not exhausted. Have a great day you all.

good morning . welcome my friend . How are you today . In the beginning, I want to talk to you about the US dollar trading. I expect the dollar to fall today, as the USD / INEX analysis has already explained, so I think gold will continue to rise as the USD will decline and I think your trade is good today but I would advise you to Use a small lot size in case you are considering trading on gold today. To avoid the expected high risk. I wish you success . Good luck.

3. The following 4 users say Thank You to MR_Alan for this useful post.

amiron56 (05-15-2019), bocahedan (05-15-2019), jakjak (05-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-15-2019)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4617 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,071 Times in 4,148 Posts

My current trade:

Gold trend:
      Good morning my friend amiron56. From what i see on my chart,i think gold will try to move down today as i saw in H4 chart it is showing a down signal but i doubt the down movement will be big because on daily chart it is s till showing an up signal and also the price is still above SMA 100 so i think the down movement will be just a pull back before it will try to climb up again and i think the up pressure will be strong for days to come. Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend and i hope you can make a good profit today.

5. The following 5 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

amiron56 (05-15-2019), Eminem (05-15-2019), jakjak (05-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-15-2019), MR_Alan (05-15-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem has a reputation beyond repute Eminem's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      214 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,201 Times in 554 Posts

My current trade:

Gold trend:

Mate, hope you are keeping well. You said your usdcad pair trade running but not cleared about sell or buy. Anyways, I think you sold this pair from the beginning of this week and now its floating on profit. There has no chances to go upside because usdx are very much bullish and strong at this moment. Also its on crossing 50 SMA level today and major in downside leveling and hope it will not break previous support level 1.3485. So, there has clear chance to reach 1.3385 resistance level though it will take some hour today. My opinion is bearish at this moment but can turn back on impact news release.
      InstaForex is the best forex broker in the world. Join here

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to Eminem for this useful post.

amiron56 (05-15-2019), jakjak (05-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-15-2019), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012 has a reputation beyond repute King012's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1381 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,700 Times in 1,486 Posts

My current trade:

Gold trend:
      The price of gold is showing some bearishness after touching the 1302.60 level this morning, indicating the strength and sensitivity of this level of short term trading. As mentioned earlier, breaching this level will push the pair to gain further gains and visit 1326.00 as a next stop. 1288.00 will put the price under negative pressure again, heading towards 1275.30 and then 1253.20 as major negative targets.

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to King012 for this useful post.

amiron56 (05-15-2019), jakjak (05-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-15-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Innocent

ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1360 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,441 Times in 1,504 Posts

My current trade:

Gold trend:
      Dear good morning and hope you are fine dear i am in sell on usdcad due to oil is in uptrend now and fundamentally it is supporting cad second is uncertainty in usd due to trade war which also refer to usdcad down third is my technical analysis this pair is at strong resistance hope it start it down move once things become clear in today news. on gold you are right due to uncertainty in the market gold is safe heaven for investors and it will rise more.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to ForexGuru5 for this useful post.

amiron56 (05-15-2019), jakjak (05-15-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25 has a reputation beyond repute Teena25's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1831 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,186 Times in 2,679 Posts

My current trade:

Gold trend:
      Good morning dear ...dear I think usdcad is now going towards down side ..dear in h4 and daily time frane it also touch the previous resistance level so now we can expect it will bounce back and give us good profit...dear now hold is bulish trend and today also up candle high so we can take buy entry with take profit of 1309 and insha Allah we will get good profit..

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to Teena25 for this useful post.

amiron56 (05-15-2019), jakjak (05-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-15-2019), MartyFish (05-15-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

Momibhai has a brilliant future Momibhai has a brilliant future Momibhai has a brilliant future Momibhai has a brilliant future Momibhai has a brilliant future Momibhai has a brilliant future Momibhai has a brilliant future Momibhai has a brilliant future Momibhai has a brilliant future Momibhai has a brilliant future Momibhai has a brilliant future Momibhai's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,708 Times in 699 Posts

My current trade:

Gold trend:
      Good morning friends. I pray for your good and profitable trading.
      Gold is in now bullish trend. Yesterday it tested the 1293 level and maximum chance today is will up to next rasistance level 1302.
      WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to Momibhai for this useful post.

amiron56 (05-15-2019), jakjak (05-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-15-2019), MartyFish (05-15-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Happy

jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      662 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,253 Times in 1,664 Posts

My current trade:

Gold trend:

Gold futures ended Friday�s session at the lowest level in two weeks, as traders were hesitant to push up prices amid ongoing uncertainty over whether Spain will formally request a full-scale sovereign debt bailout.
      On the Comex division of the New York Mercantile Exchange, gold futures for December delivery settled at USD1,755.25 a troy ounce by close of trade on Friday, losing 0.9% on the day.

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to jakjak for this useful post.

amiron56 (05-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-15-2019), MartyFish (05-15-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3287 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,472 Times in 2,376 Posts

My current trade:

Gold trend:
      Good morning mate I show you change your leverage at 1:50 it's really good decision hope it's will be help you to control your loss and risk and use small lot size and stay long time in market. I also show your gold analysis. But I think it's will be go down at 1290 area for retest. Because last day I show it's just touch the strong resistance area at 1300 level but it's can't broke this area so hope at first it's will be go down for confirmed retest than again will be go up. Hope your analysis will be makes true and you will be get good profit form this trade. Best ofg good trading.

19. The following 4 users say Thank You to newdream365 for this useful post.

amiron56 (05-15-2019), hayzee19 (05-15-2019), lebouziramzinio (05-15-2019), Zeref (05-15-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 157 of 374 ... 152 155 156 157 158 159 162 ...