• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 283 of 283 ... 278 281 282 283
    Results 2,821 to 2,822 of 2822

Thread: amiron56's - Trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha has a reputation beyond repute Eneregha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      975 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,478 Times in 1,139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amiron56     
      Back to Back Margin Call

Oh my dear all friends! Today is a very bad day for me because before release high impact news of gbp, gbpchf made rapid movement at downside which brought me to step out

I know today has big news of gbp but before news release the pair made massive movement at downside. Before two hours I checked through mobile and saw my account very near to get margin call.

Mate, after getting MC I buy the eurjpy price again bad news the pair now going down. Now I have to wait till Friday to start real trading. Have a look my account.
      Sorry for you lost mate, hopefully you will do better with your next bonus because this bonus already been wipe out due to wrong analysis and due to high impact news that where release, I wish you a successful trading in your next bonus.
      Why should you boast? You are not saved by your works but by the grace of God.👆

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Eneregha for this useful post.

amiron56 (Today), FxBD (Today)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6185 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,051 Times in 3,079 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amiron56     
      Back to Back Margin Call

Oh my dear all friends! Today is a very bad day for me because before release high impact news of gbp, gbpchf made rapid movement at downside which brought me to step out

I know today has big news of gbp but before news release the pair made massive movement at downside. Before two hours I checked through mobile and saw my account very near to get margin call.

Mate, after getting MC I buy the eurjpy price again bad news the pair now going down. Now I have to wait till Friday to start real trading. Have a look my account.
      so you have only 1.2$ trading balance mate? it is really small balance and with such balance surviving is impossible. I am also got margin call more than 120$ into my real trading account where GBPUSD was really moved abnormal. We can see that price of GBPUSD goes down unexpectedly and there was no reason for moving up of . EURJPY was moved down trend and that is because of weakness was seen in EUR and GBP pairs. if you know the exact reason kindly let me know. Now a days trading is impossible and hard for me, i am little bit frustrated now.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FxBD For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 283 of 283 ... 278 281 282 283