• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 273 of 283 ... 268 271 272 273 274 275 278 ...
    Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 2822

Thread: amiron56's - Trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6185 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,051 Times in 3,079 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amiron56     
      Journal update
      to say my withdraw already processed. I hope all of you credited like me who placed withdraw yesterday or today.
      I am extremely grateful to instaforex and mt5 forum. They always give me a chance to build a credible business in forex business.: thumb:

Mates usd high impact news already come in with good value of its currency. So market sooner can be changed. I took 8$ buy the uchf price. And my usdcad buy still active, though I got a chance to grab 4$ profit, but I refused due to my high expectation. I hope the usdcad price will pull back to 1.3200 prices.
      Congrats friend, it was really a big amount of profit you made which is really a successful week for you. I had bad time now a days and no withdrawal because of margin call. Ye si think your trading position of USDCAD was good and if you are thinking for a longer term then i believe the target level of USDCAD can be 1.3145 easily and there is much possibility it will hit that price level tomorrow,tomorrow Friday and this is the most important day of week and high volatility is seen in Friday. PPI data will come during USA session tomorrow.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to FxBD for this useful post.

amiron56 (07-11-2019), majaher (07-12-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      264 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,209 Times in 1,231 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LoveOForex     
      Hello mate,
      Good evening, my dear I hope you would be good and enjoying your profitable trading week very well.
      I want to Say congratulation on this great achievement and I hope that you will receive your withdrawal request in your payment wallet very soon. Today a lot of traders make money from GBP USD buying because market become so strong after the release of some GBP fundamental events and finally Powell speech become the cause of big weakness in United State dollar and this is not happened in only gbpusd and other players also affected due to this big speech event.
      Wish you all the best my dear for a successful trading career.
      GBP / USD is trading below 1.2575, and negative pressure remains for today, supported by negative pressure coming from SMA 50, with a reminder that we are waiting for a break of 1.2476 ... The GBP / USD is trading with a marked negative since yesterday, Our first target is expected at 1.2565, with a reminder that exceeding this level will push the price towards 1.2476 as a major station ...Name:  Screenshot_26.png
Views: 27
Size:  31.1 KB

4. The Following User Says Thank You to husseinmatwally For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (07-12-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba has a brilliant future Mooba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      147 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,946 Times in 1,163 Posts

Journal update
      to say my withdraw already processed. I hope all of you credited like me who placed withdraw yesterday or today.
      I am extremely grateful to instaforex and mt5 forum. They always give me a chance to build a credible business in forex business.: thumb:

Mates usd high impact news already come in with good value of its currency. So market sooner can be changed. I took 8$ buy the uchf price. And my usdcad buy still active, though I got a chance to grab 4$ profit, but I refused due to my high expectation. I hope the usdcad price will pull back to 1.3200 prices.

You withdraw good amount of profit and i hope you earn more good day by day and learn more better trading strategies and hope its going good for you and i hope you doing well trades and learn more good with your trades and earn more good day by day and earn more well and increase your trading skills when you learn good than you earn good so learn more better on every step deeply and enjoy your profit well and perfectly.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mooba For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (07-12-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      264 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,209 Times in 1,231 Posts

Good morning my lovely friends. We are very close to a another weekend. Today is Thursday and tomorrow is closing day. I hope you all have earned good. This week is a good week for me because I made over all about 70$ profit. Yesterday I made 59$ on gbpusd and given withdraw I shared with my last post. My withdraw still under process and hope any time I will get it and will able to start trading again.

However, MY yesterday analysis worked good on gold and who follow that they must gained more and more green pips because gold trading now at 1423.

Dear mates, Today I am going to share analysis of usd index. I have read a lot of journal and understand they are very confident about the weakness of usd index. But I do not see like that even usd index right now on retracement. After touching 96.86 the pair may pullback to the upper side. Euro or gbp not high impact news that keep American dollar under pressure. So usdx today going to make inverted head and shoulder.

Have a look my chart, many many thanks mates for visiting my journal.
      USDUSD broke the support of the ascending channel appearing in the image to open the way for the continuation of the decline over the coming period, on its way to visit the level which represents the next main target, with ...
      The dollar is trading in a significant negative direction to surpass our first target and pave the way towards the level that represents our next major stop, to keep the downside ...Name:  Screenshot_31.png
Views: 28
Size:  26.3 KBAttachment 125475

8. The Following User Says Thank You to husseinmatwally For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (07-12-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4570 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,635 Times in 3,774 Posts

Journal update ____@@@___ 12/7/2019

Good morning all friends around the world. We are very excited and happy that because today is payment day. Mates this week was a very good week for me because I made near 90$ profit. Yesterday evening I made a good profit on usdchf and usdcad

You knew yesterday afternoon I got my withdraw and by one hour again, I made a profit and submitted a withdraw request. I hope my withdraw request will be processed soon and I will back to trade before begin the weekend

Gold analysis:
      My dear gold has reached at support point and today this pair look slow but any time it will be speedy and crazy. I guess this precious metal will stop its negative trend and bounce back to the upper price 1424 again.
      Attached Images  

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cynical

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      958 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,989 Times in 1,202 Posts

Good morning all friends around the world. We are very excited and happy that because today is payment day. Mates this week was a very good week for me because I made near 90$ profit. Yesterday evening I made a good profit on usdchf and usdcad.: profit:

You knew yesterday afternoon I got my withdraw and by one hour again, I made a profit and submitted a withdraw request. I hope my withdraw request will be processed soon and I will back to trade before begin the weekend.

gold analysis:
      My dear gold has reached at support point and today this pair look slow but any time it will be speedy and crazy. I guess this precious metal will stop its negative trend and bounce back to the upper price 1424 again.
      Good morning amiron56 , congratulation for profits you made and thank you for sharing this analysis .

In my view , i think GOLD Still on downside movements because if we take a look in H4 and H1 time frame we can see a clear bears pressure especially after FOMC minutes yesterday , the USD become more stronger , but i think it will go down soon.
      I think Gold will make a new high tomorrow or Monday , i think 1437 level could be tested again then it may go down again to 1380 levels , lets see !
      i Hope you will receive your payment tomorrow !

Have a good luck mate

11. The following 4 users say Thank You to Youcefstyles for this useful post.

amiron56 (07-12-2019), balut (07-12-2019), bocahedan (07-12-2019), forexguy9 (07-12-2019)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3822 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,316 Times in 3,436 Posts

Good morning all friends around the world. We are very excited and happy that because today is payment day. Mates this week was a very good week for me because I made near 90$ profit. Yesterday evening I made a good profit on usdchf and usdcad

You knew yesterday afternoon I got my withdraw and by one hour again, I made a profit and submitted a withdraw request. I hope my withdraw request will be processed soon and I will back to trade before begin the weekend

Gold analysis:
      Good morning amiron56 my friend,congrats for your profit on USDCAD and USDCHF trade and congrats for your withdrawal too and i hope your withdrawal will be processed soon so you can continue to trade before weekend. And about gold,i think today it will try to go up in next few hours as i look at H1 timeframe chart Gold just got rejected by SMA 100 while it was trying to break below it.
      Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend.

13. The following 8 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

amiron56 (07-12-2019), balut (07-12-2019), forexguy9 (07-12-2019), Talon (07-12-2019), Unregistered (4)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6971 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,349 Times in 4,207 Posts

Gold analysis:
      Wow, great job, mate. And good morning to you, too.
      I like it when traders make good profits and $90 in a week is a good performance. Keep it up, mate.
      And regarding your view of the gold market, yes, price will be moving up today. Technical formations on the 1 hour chart could be the genesis of another attack at 1440.
      Well, let's see how things turn out.
      Attached Images  
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

amiron56 (07-12-2019), balut (07-12-2019), bocahedan (07-12-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7568 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,983 Times in 4,517 Posts

Gold analysis:
      A big congratulations for your excellent trading performance you made this week and especially to that $90 withdrawal. I guess this is your lucky week because you're blessed by winning streak and I hope you will do it again next week. That one hour withdrawal processing time is really great and sometimes I also experienced around 30 minutes which is really great for InstaForex Finance Department performance. I think GOLD will remain around 1400 price level until next week.
      Last edited by balut; 07-12-2019 at 01:45 AM.

17. The following 4 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

amiron56 (07-12-2019), bocahedan (07-12-2019), ElizaBeth (07-12-2019), Talon (07-12-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Talon has much to be proud of Talon has much to be proud of Talon has much to be proud of Talon has much to be proud of Talon has much to be proud of Talon has much to be proud of Talon has much to be proud of Talon has much to be proud of Talon has much to be proud of Talon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      153 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,247 Times in 428 Posts

Default USDCAD

Gold analysis:
      hello dear brother , amiron , how are you bro ? i hope you enjoy your profit at USDCAD .
      and i expect this pair will be bullish at the next few days because at the weekly chart there is big pin bar candle and thats very strong signal to rebound the previous trend ( bearish ) to continue the general bullish trend + there is strong trend line at the weekly chart and the current candle is above this trend line + stochastic indicator at overselling and thats supports the buy !
      i hope you will make good profit next week bro , and i recommend to enter with high risk if you want .

19. The following 3 users say Thank You to Talon for this useful post.

amiron56 (07-12-2019), bocahedan (07-12-2019), ElizaBeth (07-12-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 273 of 283 ... 268 271 272 273 274 275 278 ...