• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 272 of 525 ... 267 270 271 272 273 274 277 ...
    Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 5241

Thread: amiron56's - Trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Bored

LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex has a reputation beyond repute LoveOForex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      581 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,654 Times in 1,119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amiron56     
      Journal update
      to say my withdraw already processed. I hope all of you credited like me who placed withdraw yesterday or today.
      I am extremely grateful to instaforex and mt5 forum. They always give me a chance to build a credible business in forex business.: thumb:

Mates usd high impact news already come in with good value of its currency. So market sooner can be changed. I took 8$ buy the uchf price. And my usdcad buy still active, though I got a chance to grab 4$ profit, but I refused due to my high expectation. I hope the usdcad price will pull back to 1.3200 prices.
      Hello mate,
      Good evening my dear I hope you would be good and enjoying your profitable trading career very well.
      I am very happy to look that you have received your payment request in your money bukar wallet and this is really a happy moment for a trader when he received his payment in his pocket.
      I am really thankful to the team of instaforex and this great opportunity to do trade in live market which is not provided by any other broker.
      Long live mt5 Forum and instaforex.
      Wish you good luck for a successful trading career.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to LoveOForex for this useful post.

amiron56 (07-11-2019), FxBD (07-11-2019), majaher (07-12-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai has a reputation beyond repute Momibhai's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      392 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,388 Times in 935 Posts

Good morning my lovely friends. We are very close to a another weekend. Today is Thursday and tomorrow is closing day. I hope you all have earned good. This week is a good week for me because I made over all about 70$ profit. Yesterday I made 59$ on gbpusd and given withdraw I shared with my last post. My withdraw still under process and hope any time I will get it and will able to start trading again.

However, MY yesterday analysis worked good on gold and who follow that they must gained more and more green pips because gold trading now at 1423.

Dear mates, Today I am going to share analysis of usd index. I have read a lot of journal and understand they are very confident about the weakness of usd index. But I do not see like that even usd index right now on retracement. After touching 96.86 the pair may pullback to the upper side. Euro or gbp not high impact news that keep American dollar under pressure. So usdx today going to make inverted head and shoulder.

Have a look my chart, many many thanks mates for visiting my journal.
      Dear friend good evening . Ofcourse course today is the the lastday of this trading week. many of us have earn profit as like you. Congratulations to get 59$ profit in this week.
      Gold today touch to 1424 and now to downward trend again. Now running position is 1411.
      WISH YOU GOOD LUCK.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Momibhai for this useful post.

amiron56 (07-11-2019), fembizz (07-11-2019), FxBD (07-11-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4002 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,913 Times in 4,265 Posts

Journal update
      to say my withdraw already processed. I hope all of you credited like me who placed withdraw yesterday or today.
      I am extremely grateful to instaforex and mt5 forum. They always give me a chance to build a credible business in forex business.: thumb:

Mates usd high impact news already come in with good value of its currency. So market sooner can be changed. I took 8$ buy the uchf price. And my usdcad buy still active, though I got a chance to grab 4$ profit, but I refused due to my high expectation. I hope the usdcad price will pull back to 1.3200 prices.
      Bravo!

Hello friend and I am really delighted to see your huge and big profit gained of $58 and which is also my profit made by me this week before I had margin call experience.

There is nothing as joyous than seeing you as a trader been rewarded with profit for the efforts on his trading endeavours.

I will suggest that you be careful of the trade that will be open next so that you can cummulate your bonus balance for next week as big bonus is a proportionate to big proift gain when the trade is a successful one.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

amiron56 (07-11-2019), FxBD (07-11-2019), majaher (07-12-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6988 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,360 Times in 4,494 Posts

Journal update

Congrats friend, it was really a big amount of profit you made which is really a successful week for you. I had bad time now a days and no withdrawal because of margin call. Ye si think your trading position of USDCAD was good and if you are thinking for a longer term then i believe the target level of USDCAD can be 1.3145 easily and there is much possibility it will hit that price level tomorrow,tomorrow Friday and this is the most important day of week and high volatility is seen in Friday. PPI data will come during USA session tomorrow.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to FxBD for this useful post.

amiron56 (07-11-2019), majaher (07-12-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      346 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,004 Times in 1,673 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LoveOForex     
      Hello mate,
      Good evening, my dear I hope you would be good and enjoying your profitable trading week very well.
      I want to Say congratulation on this great achievement and I hope that you will receive your withdrawal request in your payment wallet very soon. Today a lot of traders make money from GBP USD buying because market become so strong after the release of some GBP fundamental events and finally Powell speech become the cause of big weakness in United State dollar and this is not happened in only gbpusd and other players also affected due to this big speech event.
      Wish you all the best my dear for a successful trading career.
      GBP / USD is trading below 1.2575, and negative pressure remains for today, supported by negative pressure coming from SMA 50, with a reminder that we are waiting for a break of 1.2476 ... The GBP / USD is trading with a marked negative since yesterday, Our first target is expected at 1.2565, with a reminder that exceeding this level will push the price towards 1.2476 as a major station ...Name:  Screenshot_26.png
Views: 28
Size:  31.1 KB

10. The Following User Says Thank You to husseinmatwally For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (07-12-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      346 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,004 Times in 1,673 Posts

Good morning my lovely friends. We are very close to a another weekend. Today is Thursday and tomorrow is closing day. I hope you all have earned good. This week is a good week for me because I made over all about 70$ profit. Yesterday I made 59$ on gbpusd and given withdraw I shared with my last post. My withdraw still under process and hope any time I will get it and will able to start trading again.

However, MY yesterday analysis worked good on gold and who follow that they must gained more and more green pips because gold trading now at 1423.

Dear mates, Today I am going to share analysis of usd index. I have read a lot of journal and understand they are very confident about the weakness of usd index. But I do not see like that even usd index right now on retracement. After touching 96.86 the pair may pullback to the upper side. Euro or gbp not high impact news that keep American dollar under pressure. So usdx today going to make inverted head and shoulder.

Have a look my chart, many many thanks mates for visiting my journal.
      USDUSD broke the support of the ascending channel appearing in the image to open the way for the continuation of the decline over the coming period, on its way to visit the level which represents the next main target, with ...
      The dollar is trading in a significant negative direction to surpass our first target and pave the way towards the level that represents our next major stop, to keep the downside ...Name:  Screenshot_31.png
Views: 29
Size:  26.3 KBAttachment 125475

12. The Following User Says Thank You to husseinmatwally For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (07-12-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6144 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,946 Times in 6,613 Posts

Journal update ____@@@___ 12/7/2019

Good morning all friends around the world. We are very excited and happy that because today is payment day. Mates this week was a very good week for me because I made near 90$ profit. Yesterday evening I made a good profit on usdchf and usdcad

You knew yesterday afternoon I got my withdraw and by one hour again, I made a profit and submitted a withdraw request. I hope my withdraw request will be processed soon and I will back to trade before begin the weekend

Gold analysis:
      My dear gold has reached at support point and today this pair look slow but any time it will be speedy and crazy. I guess this precious metal will stop its negative trend and bounce back to the upper price 1424 again.
      Attached Images  
      !!!Key to get success is to follow money management and using of stop loss!!![

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cynical

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1337 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,686 Times in 1,753 Posts

Good morning all friends around the world. We are very excited and happy that because today is payment day. Mates this week was a very good week for me because I made near 90$ profit. Yesterday evening I made a good profit on usdchf and usdcad.: profit:

You knew yesterday afternoon I got my withdraw and by one hour again, I made a profit and submitted a withdraw request. I hope my withdraw request will be processed soon and I will back to trade before begin the weekend.

gold analysis:
      My dear gold has reached at support point and today this pair look slow but any time it will be speedy and crazy. I guess this precious metal will stop its negative trend and bounce back to the upper price 1424 again.
      Good morning amiron56 , congratulation for profits you made and thank you for sharing this analysis .

In my view , i think GOLD Still on downside movements because if we take a look in H4 and H1 time frame we can see a clear bears pressure especially after FOMC minutes yesterday , the USD become more stronger , but i think it will go down soon.
      I think Gold will make a new high tomorrow or Monday , i think 1437 level could be tested again then it may go down again to 1380 levels , lets see !
      i Hope you will receive your payment tomorrow !

Have a good luck mate

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to Youcefstyles for this useful post.

amiron56 (07-12-2019), balut (07-12-2019), bocahedan (07-12-2019), forexguy9 (07-12-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5571 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,150 Times in 6,019 Posts

Good morning all friends around the world. We are very excited and happy that because today is payment day. Mates this week was a very good week for me because I made near 90$ profit. Yesterday evening I made a good profit on usdchf and usdcad

You knew yesterday afternoon I got my withdraw and by one hour again, I made a profit and submitted a withdraw request. I hope my withdraw request will be processed soon and I will back to trade before begin the weekend

Gold analysis:
      Good morning amiron56 my friend,congrats for your profit on USDCAD and USDCHF trade and congrats for your withdrawal too and i hope your withdrawal will be processed soon so you can continue to trade before weekend. And about gold,i think today it will try to go up in next few hours as i look at H1 timeframe chart Gold just got rejected by SMA 100 while it was trying to break below it.
      Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend.

17. The following 8 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

amiron56 (07-12-2019), balut (07-12-2019), forexguy9 (07-12-2019), Talon (07-12-2019), Unregistered (4)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7207 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,719 Times in 4,736 Posts

Gold analysis:
      Wow, great job, mate. And good morning to you, too.
      I like it when traders make good profits and $90 in a week is a good performance. Keep it up, mate.
      And regarding your view of the gold market, yes, price will be moving up today. Technical formations on the 1 hour chart could be the genesis of another attack at 1440.
      Well, let's see how things turn out.
      Attached Images  
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

19. The following 3 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

amiron56 (07-12-2019), balut (07-12-2019), bocahedan (07-12-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 272 of 525 ... 267 270 271 272 273 274 277 ...