• Reply to thread
    Page 1540 of 1540 ... 1535 1538 1539 1540
    Results 15,391 to 15,393 of 15393

Thread: amiron56's - Trading journal

1. #15391 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      651 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,853 Times in 2,013 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by amiron56     
      Eur/usd price Analysis

Due to two more heads and NFP eur/usd price now on the bullish correction, the correction could be increase more downside. If DXY can play more power on his ground this correction price could be changed into bearish trend.

I have taken here hourly chart. I see that all the moving average lines are above the price, prices came down below uptrend line, yesterday at the closing hour bulls went to break recent losing support of 200 ema.but could not, Since sellers have three more support form leading indicators and lagging indicators. So I am looking forward a here short selling and take profit will be 1.1700. If this price can break the support 1.1700 that will make the price bearish.

I am waiting for your good comments.
      very nice and good analysis mate. obviously NFP was effecting positively into dollar index as a result EURUSD was showing bearish trend which is stable at 1.1786 when market closing and obviously market can start with gap and possibly it can start from 1.1745 today. i think there is a nice opportunity here for longer term selling and this can move below 1.1620 in this week.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to global20 For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (Today)

3. #15392 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      705 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,315 Times in 4,308 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Silver Price Analysis

Hi dear, I have some things to tell you and get an answer. Through my first post of this week I share my negative trades on the silver pair. I am still expecting the price to be bearish. Behind my thinking I have some logic. In the four hour time frame the market bullish pin bar before forming a doji. Now I see the pin bar 100% reversed which indicates a possible further bearish market. There two support doji and an inside bearish pin bar. Would you help me making a amend. I expect a big gap on the lower side when market open.

My Running Loss Trades

Dear trader i agree with you silver spot price (XAG/USD) and read the latest silver news and forecasts to inform your analysis and trade decisions. Key technical information on silver price pivot points and support and resistance levels provide additional insights to help you.good luck.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to naveed hassan For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (Today)

5. #15393 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Forex student has much to be proud of Forex student has much to be proud of Forex student has much to be proud of Forex student has much to be proud of Forex student has much to be proud of Forex student has much to be proud of Forex student has much to be proud of Forex student has much to be proud of Forex student has much to be proud of Forex student has much to be proud of Forex student's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      100 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,944 Times in 978 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Silver Price Analysis

Hi dear, I have some things to tell you and get an answer. Through my first post of this week I share my negative trades on the silver pair. I am still expecting the price to be bearish. Behind my thinking I have some logic. In the four hour time frame the market bullish pin bar before forming a doji. Now I see the pin bar 100% reversed which indicates a possible further bearish market. There two support doji and an inside bearish pin bar. Would you help me making a amend. I expect a big gap on the lower side when market open.

My Running Loss Trades

Don't worry about it from loss in the forex trading business loss is a part of this business in forex market so putting the best efforts over their silver is a very important trade and according to the my point of view silver is moving upward direction in the forex trading next week so I got it is not a great about the market support your trade change and getting more profit when you buy the trade on Silver

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Forex student For This Useful Post:

amiron56 (Today)

Reply to thread
    Page 1540 of 1540 ... 1535 1538 1539 1540

Subscribed to this Thread : 29