• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 230 of 230 ... 225 228 229 230
    Results 2,291 to 2,292 of 2292

Thread: amiron56's - Trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally has a reputation beyond repute husseinmatwally's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      155 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,457 Times in 762 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amiron56     
      Good morning my dear all members of my lovely forum mt5. I expected a good fight between bull and bear, but the battle was bull and bear groundless. I am not so happy that people do not dare to open buy on gbpusd or eurusd except some of us. Actually, we should leave FOMC and try to find out a stable market. When we have no good capita and trade with virtual money we get strong signal able to make good profit. It is quite easy, but with real account totally touch takes to make a big profit.

Moreover, Yesterday my both analysis worked well and hope you maximum read that and follow that. According to my analysis yesterday I bought both price now see how much profit there.

Sorry guys what tell above paragraph that this is my demo practice when I organized gbpusd and eurusd analysis I bought the price. Good capital and spirit of mind and other trading ability can give us a huge reward if we can wait and approach to the right opportunity.

Mate, usdcad has reached his leg side. I do not think that usdcad will incrase his downside movement. So we can place here buy order.
      USD / CAD traded positively last Friday to move above the 1.3400 barrier, and note that the price was based on the 23.6% Fibonacci retracement of the entire rally from 1.2060 ... The USD / CAD pair has been trading sideways and narrow range since the day Yesterday is stable around the 1.3400 level, and the price moves above the ascending trend line shown in the image, to keep the bullish scenario ...Name:  Screenshot_87.png
Views: 2
Size:  33.3 KBAttachment 121340

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

game7 is a splendid one to behold game7 is a splendid one to behold game7 is a splendid one to behold game7 is a splendid one to behold game7 is a splendid one to behold game7 is a splendid one to behold game7 is a splendid one to behold game7 is a splendid one to behold game7's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      148 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,484 Times in 576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by husseinmatwally     
      USD / CAD traded positively last Friday to move above the 1.3400 barrier, and note that the price was based on the 23.6% Fibonacci retracement of the entire rally from 1.2060 ... The USD / CAD pair has been trading sideways and narrow range since the day Yesterday is stable around the 1.3400 level, and the price moves above the ascending trend line shown in the image, to keep the bullish scenario ...Attachment 121340Attachment 121340
      I wrote yesterday that due to the lack of long term trend in this pair, it makes sense to look at key support levels now, which have not yet been breached. I have seen that the 1.3345 or perhaps the only half at 1.3350 is likely to result in an upward bounce if it is reached later in the day, so the quick speculation of such a bounce towards a conservative profit target might be the best chance that might arise.

Reply to thread
    Page 230 of 230 ... 225 228 229 230