• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 209 of 441 ... 204 207 208 209 210 211 214 ...
    Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 4402

Thread: amiron56's - Trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish has much to be proud of Aish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      151 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,473 Times in 452 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amiron56     
      Crude Oil Analysis update:

Mates, The time has come to give an update of my crude oil analysis. Yesterday evening I shared an analysis on oil, but due to slow market and to form his right shoulder the pair took a long time. Now the price has increased his movement in the upside. I follow oil because oil and usdcad are interrelated in their movement.

Anyway, who follow my analysis and read my analysis yesterday first I want to say thank. I know till now inverted head and shoulder scenario have not completed but I aggressively opened two buy orders with the price. Now you check the price closely then you get it the price gained highly and carry the price rate to the 55 or above.

Additionally, sorry to say I do not want to encourage you to buy the price, my aim is to share my analysis and find out a good signal cutting all error in my analysis. I hope you all get me and will criticize this analysis according to my purposes.
      Hello amiron, good afternoon. How are you dear? I hope you will be doing good.

Dear, Crude Oil still didn't make any big movement today so far but overall this pair is looking bullish and it should make bullish movement but on the H1 time frame I am getting the feelings that it can make up to 100 pips down movement. I hope it will not make bearish movement and it will go in your favour and hit your target soon. Personally I do not trade this pair because of the risk.

I hope you will have a good and profitable day. Wish you good luck mate!

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Aish for this useful post.

amiron56 (06-11-2019), balut (06-11-2019), Talon (06-11-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Talon has a brilliant future Talon has a brilliant future Talon has a brilliant future Talon has a brilliant future Talon has a brilliant future Talon has a brilliant future Talon has a brilliant future Talon has a brilliant future Talon has a brilliant future Talon has a brilliant future Talon has a brilliant future Talon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      255 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,999 Times in 657 Posts

Mates, The time has come to give an update of my crude oil analysis. Yesterday evening I shared an analysis on oil, but due to slow market and to form his right shoulder the pair took a long time. Now the price has increased his movement in the upside. I follow oil because oil and usdcad are interrelated in their movement.

Anyway, who follow my analysis and read my analysis yesterday first I want to say thank. I know till now inverted head and shoulder scenario have not completed but I aggressively opened two buy orders with the price. Now you check the price closely then you get it the price gained highly and carry the price rate to the 55 or above.

Additionally, sorry to say I do not want to encourage you to buy the price, my aim is to share my analysis and find out a good signal cutting all error in my analysis. I hope you all get me and will criticize this analysis according to my purposes.
      the crude oil is now at bearish trend but this bearish trend did not broken yet and there is a stable bearish price channel at 4 hour chart but i think oil will broke it very soon because alot of candles closed under the price channel and thats mean this price channel is very weak and will broken soon but i recommend u enter with the closing candle above this trend ( not at broken price ) enter with the close will be better

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Talon for this useful post.

amiron56 (06-11-2019), balut (06-11-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Asleep

union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12 has a reputation beyond repute union12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1230 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,679 Times in 891 Posts

this is not that risky area because you have pointed the inverted head and shoulders pattern. but price is still in that channel before breakout entry is risky for those who want to enter now. maybe you are expert and maybe you have some other signal but we have to look at breakout first before taking any step. their is a pin bar at 51.00 level in weekly TF and a bullish engulfing pattern with conformation candle in daily timeframe. so that is going to help CL in climbing.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to union12 for this useful post.

amiron56 (06-12-2019), hafsa (06-12-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5607 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,080 Times in 5,622 Posts

Journal update:____#@# ___12/06/2019

Good morning and greeting all friends of mt5 forum. Yesterday evening market was little bit speedy when a lot of people made good profit when I closed my all running trades and placed a small withdraw request which still process. But market again turns into slow. I think the next session market will be again volatile, so do not lose your patience.

However, my crude oil analysis did work good because in the price chart the asset could not form his right shoulder hold ranging mode. You may be did not buy the price till now. That is really good to trade the market after completing all scenarios.

Mate, In the h1 chart of USDCAD a bearish pin bar market created which indicate the price can make negative trend. Sorry to say i did not hold my all sell trade to my take profit. That is a big wrong of me, but I was very much confident that the price can touch 1.3300 prices. Now I see this price can breach its support level or test again its support level. So you and I can open sell order right now.
      Attached Images  

Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,995 Times in 2,633 Posts

Good morning and greeting all friends of mt5 forum. Yesterday evening market was little bit speedy when a lot of people made good profit when I closed my all running trades and placed a small withdraw request which still process. But market again turns into slow. I think the next session market will be again volatile, so do not lose your patience.

However, my crude oil analysis did work good because in the price chart the asset could not form his right shoulder hold ranging mode. You may be did not buy the price till now. That is really good to trade the market after completing all scenarios.

Mate, In the h1 chart of USDCAD a bearish pin bar market created which indicate the price can make negative trend. Sorry to say i did not hold my all sell trade to my take profit. That is a big wrong of me, but I was very much confident that the price can touch 1.3300 prices. Now I see this price can breach its support level or test again its support level. So you and I can open sell order right now.
      Attached Images

Good morning my mate Amiron!! How are you dear friend?
      I am okay toady and early in the morning I am replying on your journal. You are good forex analyst on mt5 forum and you are one of the best member from mt5 forum. May be you have lots of experience from this forum.

USDCAD price should make bullish trend today, USD Index is moving to downwards and right now I am looking forward here a potential buying

All the best my dear mate and hope so that next coming days you will be with us with your valuable analysis.

9. The following 10 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

amiron56 (06-12-2019), Bitcoinvestor (06-13-2019), bocahedan (06-12-2019), EarningHat (06-12-2019), hafsa (06-12-2019), skyboy (06-12-2019), Unregistered (4)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat has a reputation beyond repute EarningHat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      678 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,828 Times in 871 Posts

Hello dear Trader
      Good Morning, hope you will be fine, oh wow amazing dear congrats to you that you have closed all of your buy orders that was at the USD/cad and you have made very good profits and submitted the withdrawal request hope your withdrawal request will be processed soon and than again you will be start the trading again, yes it seems that it will be drop so traders can sell it now and they can grab the profits from it

11. The following 4 users say Thank You to EarningHat for this useful post.

amiron56 (06-12-2019), bappy4x (06-12-2019), hafsa (06-12-2019), Talon (06-12-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      767 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,713 Times in 2,609 Posts

Hi my dear brother good morning. I hope that you are very nice time passing. Very good for withdraw money 21.47 dollar.

Dear Date you are absolutely right that usd/cad going to down trend. Last night 11.00 time usd news is very weak and fault that the price obligation going to down side supporting level and hit the price 1.3107 withing in short time
      Attached Images  

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to hafsa for this useful post.

amiron56 (06-12-2019), EarningHat (06-12-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Dead

skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1269 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,051 Times in 2,096 Posts

Hello, Amiron56 Greetings and Good morning to you mate.

Congratulation on your withdrawal my friend, I think within the next few hours you are going to receive your money to your online wallet. And yes you are right market now moving very slowly due to some important news coming to release today in the USD session and some will release in London session about EURO currency and that's why the market now moving slow, I think before the news market has not provided us enough volatility for trade.

Crude Oil should move today very fast, because the news about Crude Oil from the United States going to release today in the USA session, so before it, you should not enter any new order into Crude Oil price mate, because the news can move the price very fast and upside or downside. So right now we all should not enter any trades.

15. The following 5 users say Thank You to skyboy for this useful post.

amiron56 (06-12-2019), fragile (06-12-2019), Jahanzaib420 (06-12-2019), newdream365 (06-12-2019), Talon (06-12-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Angelic

Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420 has a reputation beyond repute Jahanzaib420's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1145 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,853 Times in 1,915 Posts

Hi Mr amiron!.
      Good morning my dear respective friend happy New day of trading carrier with lost of opportunities and good day.Yesterday London sessionmarket really move volatile but some tilt in which many traders catching the good or bit profits like a Pound very well upside move . The today again expected the UsdCad go to again down and continue to the bearish trend than today more sellers are active .

17. The following 5 users say Thank You to Jahanzaib420 for this useful post.

amiron56 (06-12-2019), fragile (06-12-2019), skyboy (06-12-2019), Talon (06-12-2019), Zeref (06-12-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      236 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,888 Times in 1,123 Posts

Good morning amiron56, My forecast for USDCAD today will be bullish 1.3305, but retrace first with the resistance target of 1.3265.

19. The following 3 users say Thank You to Zeref for this useful post.

amiron56 (06-12-2019), fragile (06-12-2019), skyboy (06-12-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 209 of 441 ... 204 207 208 209 210 211 214 ...