Forum rules of ‘Brokers, banks and payment systems’ section
1. Brokers are prohibited to use this section for competing purpose.
2. It is forbidden to extort money from a broker or deliberately damage a company’s reputation. To resolve disputes, contact the appropriate authorities or go to court, the forum serves to exchange views or work experience.
3. It is forbidden to post accusations, claims that have no evidentiary grounds and/or any argument and are based on speculation and rumors.
A financial claim to the broker should contain a customer's account number with the company.
4. It is forbidden to publish confidential information the use of which can cause financial damage to one of the parties. If such information is requested by a broker's representative, the data must be sent through the forum’s private messages.
5. It is forbidden to systematically rewrite information on working with a broker/bank/payment system located on other resources.
Threads in this section are for sharing personal experience, and not for posting copied information or redirecting to third-party sites.
6. A representative of a company who is not a partner of the forum must be registered under the company's email. The representative of a broker/bank/payment system has the right to answer the forum users’ questions and claims, but has no right to conduct advertising campaigns on the forum pages, give links to promo and bonus campaigns. The representative's nickname should not repeat the name of the company they represent. Using an avatar with a company’s logo is allowed. The signature should not contain a link to the company's website.