• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: How Use Mt4 ??

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,697 Times in 7,565 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Assassin     
      Nice videos btw, now i know how to insert custom indicator on my own metatrader platform.
      I am so happy to hear that mate, hope you can made a profit from now.
      If we know anything about metatrader, this will help us to trade well on forex.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

Phantom Assassin (10-31-2018), Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Nyx Assassin will become famous soon enough Nyx Assassin will become famous soon enough Nyx Assassin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is almost same with our life in reality, if we have a car, we must know the spec about our car and if we know anything inside the car, if someday one of part broke, we can fix it selve. The same think with learn the tools that exist on metatrader.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Nyx Assassin for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (10-23-2018), Phantom Assassin (10-31-2018)

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,697 Times in 7,565 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nyx Assassin     
      It is almost same with our life in reality, if we have a car, we must know the spec about our car and if we know anything inside the car, if someday one of part broke, we can fix it selve. The same think with learn the tools that exist on metatrader.
      Yup you got the point, have good trading strategy and good on analysis but do not know how to use the tools on metatrader, that is make us lost the opportunity to make a profit.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL For This Useful Post:

Phantom Assassin (10-31-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Templar Assassin will become famous soon enough Templar Assassin will become famous soon enough Templar Assassin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Learn the metatrader is must for each trader, this the real object where we need to know and the basic where we can earn profit starting from here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Templar Assassin For This Useful Post:

Phantom Assassin (10-31-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Phantom Assassin will become famous soon enough Phantom Assassin will become famous soon enough Phantom Assassin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Templar Assassin     
      Learn the metatrader is must for each trader, this the real object where we need to know and the basic where we can earn profit starting from here.
      We are trader in the forex business, learning the basic of trade off course we need to be mastered on metatrader.
      The next step is creating the demo account and build own trading strategy.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Switithe will become famous soon enough Switithe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ad chaudry     
      Hy guyz i am new on this platform i am not know about Mt4 orders and trade so how i get orders and trade and set frame time?
      Thanks!
      its very simple you can google it and will find so many videos for a new bie traders. But 1st you must have account to make buy or sell order for that you should use demo account, and do practice for month or two.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

atta7535 is on a distinguished road atta7535's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: How Use Mt4 ??

just download it from brokr web site input your information such as trader account number your password and the server

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3023 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,417 Times in 3,851 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by atta7535     
      just download it from brokr web site input your information such as trader account number your password and the server
      Just like that? I guess it is not as easy as you have painted it here, traders would have to look for the site that will put him through o how to use the mt4 trading platform, There are many things that you would not know as a trader if you did not get the manual of this mt4 trading platform, that is why i think that getting the manual of the trading platform is the first thing that traders should do. The manual will now put the trader through on all what they have to do in details with the mt4 trading platform. Mind you, note that no trader can put any trader total through with the way to use the mt trading platforms.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      817 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,226 Times in 932 Posts

To use the mt4 is not what is not easy, it is so easy, and we have to make sure that we locate a trader that can be telling us what to do about the trading of the mt4, not that we will just start it, it might be wrong for us in that case. I think that the traders that are trading the mt4 correctly will also make sure that they are working with the regularly training with you. Try are some things the trader will have to discover himself.

Banned
      I am:
      Bashul

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1960 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,049 Times in 1,583 Posts

Using metatrader 4 is an easy procedure we can learn all the basic and advanced by watching one video on YouTube. Because, metatrader 4 is an easy to use create form which is the most used trading platform in the market so we have need to focus on our trading career and not think that how to use metatrader 4.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4