Where am I?
      I am:
      Cheerful

Tychamps is an unknown quantity at this point Tychamps's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: How Use Mt4 ??

Using mt4 is a very simple and complex way. I call it imole because by the time you just logged in Every thing to you looks different and exhausting, but first thing you have to do is to go through the laid down rules, I am sure you will be able to find your way through the forum. I wish you the best mate

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,670 Times in 7,564 Posts

Well yes of course but it depends to with the condition from that old cars. Better the conditions and not too rare the spare part, i think the price can be increased.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Legion Commander will become famous soon enough Legion Commander will become famous soon enough Legion Commander's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I've heard if there is some manufacturer only produce cars under 10 pcs, at that time the price is really expensive, i can't imagine how much money we spent to buy that car if there is still exist.

I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legion Commander     
      I've heard if there is some manufacturer only produce cars under 10 pcs, at that time the price is really expensive, i can't imagine how much money we spent to buy that car if there is still exist.
      LoL hi mate, you make a mistake, we discuss how to use metatrader 4, not talking about Automotif.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Phantom Assassin will become famous soon enough Phantom Assassin will become famous soon enough Phantom Assassin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Metatrader 4 is more easily to use rather than metatrader 5. Many EA builder choose metatrader 4 because the tool looks more simple.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Phantom Assassin For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (11-29-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Lonely

Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid is a splendid one to behold Abdul Wahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      497 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ad chaudry     
      Hy guyz i am new on this platform i am not know about Mt4 orders and trade so how i get orders and trade and set frame time?
      Thanks!
      Dear Ad chaudry,
      Here all the links of instaforex, that provide you good enough knowledge about MT4 usage. Read them.
      1-https://education.instaforex.com/tra...common/lesson2
      2-https://education.instaforex.com/tra...common/lesson6
      3-https://education.instaforex.com/tra...common/lesson7
      4-https://education.instaforex.com/tra...orial/tutorial

This material help you lot.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Abdul Wahid For This Useful Post:

MT5 bozZdeviL (11-29-2018)

I am:
      Asleep

Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abdul Wahid     
      Dear Ad chaudry,
      Here all the links of instaforex, that provide you good enough knowledge about MT4 usage. Read them.
      1-https://education.instaforex.com/tra...common/lesson2
      2-https://education.instaforex.com/tra...common/lesson6
      3-https://education.instaforex.com/tra...common/lesson7
      4-https://education.instaforex.com/tra...orial/tutorial

This material help you lot.
      Nice suggestion mate, you are really brilliant.
      That is the nice information you can click and start learning from Instaforex website, inside is the guide on how to learn metatrader 4.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Legion Commander will become famous soon enough Legion Commander will become famous soon enough Legion Commander's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am sure each brokers will have a good website to share how to learn the their own metraders to their clients.

I am:
      Asleep

Accumulated bonus
      3964 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks

That's right, if we really carefully before investing on forex business or joined the brokers forex. We must read their website, a good brokers will guide their client (beginner) to use their metatrader platform.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Phantom Assassin will become famous soon enough Phantom Assassin will become famous soon enough Phantom Assassin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well, if a forex broker's do not help their client with creating link for learning, that is not a good brokers.
      Sometimes we must learn from other sources with browsing on internet.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4