• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: How Use Mt4 ??

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3023 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,046 Times in 3,762 Posts

Default Re: How Use Mt4 ??

@Phantom Assassin, it is good for broker to help their clients to do a whole lot of things, and i don't think that there is a broker that is not doing that. Just like Instaforex, they are doing all their best on the educative aspect of trading, that is how this forum was born out of as well. But it is the traders that are under-utilizing the efforts of the brokers, the broker would have prepared their own, it is left for the trader to use it rightly. And if the trader did not know anything, it is his responsibility to contact the broker for help, the broker can not know automatically.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

squarebb is an unknown quantity at this point squarebb's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: How Use Mt4 ??

You can use YouTube video to put you through

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Muhammadashfaq is on a distinguished road Muhammadashfaq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Mt4 is demo account for new comers you can download it from website please check it in u tube you will be easily understand about mt4

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Twouch will become famous soon enough Twouch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

its very easy to use mt4 you need to go to the broker web site select mt4 download and then save it to your computer install it enter your account details or you can open demo account directly from mt4, when you login to your account then you can easily use it and open trade on one click.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Chatty

OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA has much to be proud of OfficialMA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      270 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,102 Times in 423 Posts

Hello dear, good evening, i hope you would be fine. using mt4 is not any tough task and everyone can use it easily. Mt4 is the most old and most used software in the software history. It is famouse due to his simplicity and a lot of free features. Overall, the usage of every software is same like mt4 and mt5.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial has a reputation beyond repute Financial's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1453 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,105 Times in 1,725 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real     
      @Phantom Assassin, it is good for broker to help their clients to do a whole lot of things, and i don't think that there is a broker that is not doing that. Just like Instaforex, they are doing all their best on the educative aspect of trading, that is how this forum was born out of as well. But it is the traders that are under-utilizing the efforts of the brokers, the broker would have prepared their own, it is left for the trader to use it rightly. And if the trader did not know anything, it is his responsibility to contact the broker for help, the broker can not know automatically.
      Yes my dear you are saying right that instaforex really careful in the help of their clients to do any type of help mostly in learnings. First of all they provide us a lot of trading discussion forums where we can talk about any topic and solve ours problems.
      On, second hand instaforex also provide a lot of webinars to learn Forex trading with the with the help of expert traders mean without investing a single penny on learning.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Fine

ikniazi021 is an unknown quantity at this point ikniazi021's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

its so simple to use mt4 .before start real trading must be work on demo acount for practice and know every thing about forex and mt4 and mt65 how its work and how to earn money on this platforum .get huge income in forex if you work hard

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4