• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 5 ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: What is a breakout?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Fxwinna is a splendid one to behold Fxwinna is a splendid one to behold Fxwinna is a splendid one to behold Fxwinna is a splendid one to behold Fxwinna is a splendid one to behold Fxwinna is a splendid one to behold Fxwinna is a splendid one to behold Fxwinna's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,377 Times in 508 Posts

Breakout happens in forex when prices moves above a resistance levels or when prices moves below a support levels. There is one great factor that can push price above a resistance or below a support level and that is the news. Normally technical factors only do not push the market this far. When breakout happens, not all traders would understand since not all the traders use the same support or resistance levels. Breakouts provides strong trading opportunities. As pointed out early, when a news triggers it, the impact is high the results goes a long way, when the volume is low, it will liked crawl back to where it was.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cold

Mario67 has much to be proud of Mario67 has much to be proud of Mario67 has much to be proud of Mario67 has much to be proud of Mario67 has much to be proud of Mario67 has much to be proud of Mario67 has much to be proud of Mario67 has much to be proud of Mario67 has much to be proud of Mario67's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      173 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,336 Times in 661 Posts

A breakout is a stock price moving beyond defined support or resistance levels with increasing volume. A breakout trader enters a long position after the stock price breaks above resistance or enters a short position after the price breaks below support. After stock trading goes beyond the price barrier, volatility tends to increase and prices usually trend towards the breakout. The reason breakouts are an important trading strategy is because this arrangement is a starting point for increased volatility in the future, large price changes and, in many circumstances, major price trends

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

nkem4harp is on a distinguished road nkem4harp's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A breakout can be described as the overshooting the set mark for stop.Breakout can either be up or down that is support or resistance.A breakout alludes to when the cost of an resource moves over a resistance zone, or moves underneath a back range. Breakouts demonstrate the potential for the price to begin trending within the breakout heading.A breakout can also occur when a specific price level is breached such as support and resistance levels.With breakout trades, the objective is to enter the market right when the price makes a breakout and after that proceed to trade the market until instability kicks the bucket down.

4. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

usad333 is a jewel in the rough usad333 is a jewel in the rough usad333 is a jewel in the rough usad333 is a jewel in the rough usad333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A break out is when prices pass through and stay through van area of support or resistance. On the technical analysis chart a breakout occurs when price of a stock or commodity exit an area pattern. Often the resistance level, the price breaks through becomes a new support level and vice versa. This can be a buy or sell signal depending on which barrier it broke through. In stock market technical analysis, support or resistance are certain predetermined levels of the price of a security at which it is tough that the price will tend to stop and reverse. These levels are denoted by multiple touches of price without a break through of the level. A support level is the level where the price tends to find support at it falls while a resistance level is the opposite of a support level.

6. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

shormibsl will become famous soon enough shormibsl will become famous soon enough shormibsl's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      177 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A breakout alludes to when the cost of an asset moves above a resistance area, or moves underneath a support area. Breakouts indicate the potential at the cost to start slanting in the breakout heading. For example, a breakout to the upside from a chart pattern could indicate the cost will start drifting higher. Breakouts that happen on high volume (relative to normal volume) show greater conviction which means the cost is bound to incline toward that path.

• A breakout is the point at which the value moves above a resistance level or moves beneath a support level.

• Breakouts can be emotional since not all traders will perceive or utilize the same support and resistance levels.

• Breakouts give conceivable trading openings. A breakout to the upside signals traders to conceivable get long or spread short positions. A breakout to the drawback signals traders to conceivably get short or to sell long positions.

• Breakouts with relatively high volume show conviction and intrigue, and hence the cost is bound to keep moving in the breakout heading.

• Breakouts on low relative volume are increasingly inclined to failure, so the cost is more averse to slant in the breakout heading.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

nattyhope2fx is a jewel in the rough nattyhope2fx is a jewel in the rough nattyhope2fx is a jewel in the rough nattyhope2fx is a jewel in the rough nattyhope2fx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      200 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A breakout is any price movement outside a defined support or resistance area. The breakout can occur at a horizontal level or a diagonal level, depending on the price action pattern. Just as you know expect, the bearish breakout is similar to a bullish breakout, only this time the market breaks to the downside.

I love breakout strategy, this particular forex breakout strategy is one I have used for years. It has become my favorite pattern to trade, partly because of its reliability and partly because of the more than fovorable risk to reward ratio it often produces.

There are parts to this forex breakout pattern

1. Support

2. Resistance

3. Breakout

4. Retest

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

Jerryparker is a splendid one to behold Jerryparker is a splendid one to behold Jerryparker is a splendid one to behold Jerryparker is a splendid one to behold Jerryparker is a splendid one to behold Jerryparker is a splendid one to behold Jerryparker is a splendid one to behold Jerryparker is a splendid one to behold Jerryparker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      229 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,100 Times in 495 Posts

A breakout is on key term that anyone who has attempted to trade in the financial market, would be conversant with. However, for the purpose those who do not know, a Breakout is defined as price movement that move past a consolidation zone or area. By consolidation zone or area, I am simply talking about the support and resistance level formed when the market is ranging or in a sideway trend. Once price goes through the support level or the resistance level at such period, it is known as a breakout. In most cases where a breakout happens, the price action continues in the direction to of the breakout, either at an initial breakout or the subsequent on that may follow.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

saadsubhan733 is a glorious beacon of light saadsubhan733 is a glorious beacon of light saadsubhan733 is a glorious beacon of light saadsubhan733 is a glorious beacon of light saadsubhan733 is a glorious beacon of light saadsubhan733's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

What is breakout.
      Breakout refer to when the price of an move above a resistance area are moved to a spot area. Breakout indicates the potential for the price so start turning in the breakout direction if a breakout outside from the chart pattern could indicate the price will start sending higher breakouts that occur on high volume show greater conviction which mean the prices more likely to 10 in that direction. breakout provide possible trading opportunity breakout to the upside signal trader to possible get long or cover shot position of break out to the downside signal trade to the possible get shot of the cell long division. breakout on lower volume are more from to pelvis show the prices less likely to trade in the breakout direction.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheeky

Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      694 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,172 Times in 1,046 Posts

A breakout is an restless tempo in the Forex corrupt profession, A Breakout can be a tense when a Forex trader will get a high profitability in their trading when such an opportunity comes by, It does not come every time so a trader should take note of this. Good Traders who muse offer performance over tense to recognize example in resistance clear will often attack to buy or sell a Forex span when it breaks above a level of resistance or below a even of protect, The stronger the back or resistance, When price turn down from the same are two set or more then two set either it is a horizontal line or a run impregnate there an scope is shape which acts as a muscular roulette to drive the excellence to its foregoing management and when price buyout such levels successful that is called breakout, In this market most of the breakouts are false and never composition well so when there is strait to trade the breakout there is also extremity to wait for the test of the extent if value test the same breakout.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Daring

Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      304 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,444 Times in 627 Posts

There are different scenarios that we are going to be experiencing in the forex market: it is either price is ranging or price is trending, whenever we see that the has been a range, the break out is what we expect that would happen next, when this event is supposed to be is something we cannot exactly pin point but there are different things that can make us understand what should happen soon, the intensity of the movement around the range is the major indicator that price has already reached a point where it could break out, the impression we get is that there are more buyers or sellers that have suddenly gained momentum in the course of movement, then they can suddenly overpowered the other side and win, that is when this break out that we are talking about will happen, whenever this is the case, we should be preparing for an entry at the right price as well.

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 5 ... 2 3 4 5