Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Who like Play station games?

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Who like Play station games?

As there are alot of wonderful play station games, please sharw which games do you like to play....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8033 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,065 Times in 2,197 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Play Station games is made by SONY corporation, It is a Japanese Company. I have played PlayStation video game since year 2000 till now. I am planning to buy a PlayStation4 and play it for some years before PlayStation5 comes on board.

3. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Greta will become famous soon enough Greta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Re: Who like Play station games?

I do. I have alot of play station games with me and love to play. Sometimes ago I was quite addicted to play PS for an hours but nowadays bit littles due to tough schedules.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    43 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Re: Who like Play station games?

Quote Originally Posted by Dinara     
    As there are alot of wonderful play station games, please sharw which games do you like to play....

I played so many play station games and love those. Some of them are,,,,,,,,,
    The Last of Us
    Uncharted
    Call of Duty
    Battlefield
    Etc

5. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Petr Yan is an unknown quantity at this point Petr Yan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Check out and let me know which one is your favorite.

6. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Geraldo is an unknown quantity at this point Geraldo's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Yes, playing console is cool, but it seems like I love playing PC games more.

7. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

PaperTowel will become famous soon enough PaperTowel's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I used to play a lot of playstation games, the one I played the most was playstation 1, because that was the only console I had for most of my childhood. But it was really fun to play tactics games, 2d games, adventure rpg games in it. My favorite was breath of fire series, and among them the fourth version was the one I really liked, I even played that in its pc version.

8. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

aliadil961 is an unknown quantity at this point aliadil961's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    As there are a lot of wonderful play station games. But GTA5 is my best.

9. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

zaheer336 is on a distinguished road zaheer336's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I keep downloading various play-station games on my PC. When I get bored then I end my boredom with play these games. But " Need for Speed Heat" is my favorite game.

10. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Methew is an unknown quantity at this point Methew's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I'm more xbox fan.

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2