No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Who like Play station games?

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mariopepper     
    I like playing ps4. I just have changed my previous ps3 to ps4. And the first game I downloaded was fifa20. Awesome!
    That's nice bro, so are you enjoying your new play station because it is better and more powerful than the ps3. My favorite games are The last of us, Uncharted and Bloodborne. Hope you also like them if you try these games.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Greta will become famous soon enough Greta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Me, I love play station games. Be it Soccer, Cricket or Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, Pandora Tomorrow. I love all the games and they help pass my time so quickly that I don't even realize that hours have passed by since I started playing the games. I think if anyone gets bored often, playing video games is a great way to pass time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Caprice is just really nice Caprice is just really nice Caprice is just really nice Caprice is just really nice Caprice is just really nice Caprice's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I haven't had much time to buy or play video games. I still remember the good old days of Play Station one when I used to play Metal Gear Solid, SWAT and the Delta Force - Task Force Dagger. Right now, I was seeing advertisements for PS-5 and was thinking if it's a good idea to buy and start playing again. I might do it as I have an hour or so a day free these days.

4. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Matox8 is an unknown quantity at this point Matox8's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I love the whole serie of God of War. I played it as small kind and few months ago i started to play it again and I remembered these beautiful moments. I can honestly recommend it to everyone.

5. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Denise Green is an unknown quantity at this point Denise Green's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I love a lot, and the list of games I've tried is very-very very huge. Now i'm playing the last of us
    I am Denise, acrylic painter looking for unique ways to present things that are familiar

6. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

tchEdar is an unknown quantity at this point tchEdar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I used to play games on PS2 qute often

7. #17 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

calvinjames is an unknown quantity at this point calvinjames's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    which I enjoyed playing a game named deliver us the moon and discovered it to be similar to what it might be like to play a game focused on The Martian. The game does not have several sci-fi themes and instead focuses on discovering what happens to the people who have been on the spaceship. Definitely worth a shot.

8. #18 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

karoline11 is an unknown quantity at this point karoline11's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I like different games. I even competed in the American Video Game Championship.
    I like https://richpalms.com/games/latest for opportunity to make money

9. #19 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:

jamesmithry is an unknown quantity at this point jamesmithry's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Far cry is the best so far! Hooked!

Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2