----

Greta will become famous soon enough Greta's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Mats     
      I like to watch cricket, boxing. I never in love watching football or any other sports only cricket as mostly in Asia cricket is the only famous game. While I was kid I use to play cricket alot.
      I like to watch many games and a big fan of football and cricket games. Its my hobby to watch live games and enjoy alot. Both games are incredible and most of people love to watch and play.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #12 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Intikhab222 is a glorious beacon of light Intikhab222 is a glorious beacon of light Intikhab222 is a glorious beacon of light Intikhab222 is a glorious beacon of light Intikhab222 is a glorious beacon of light Intikhab222 is a glorious beacon of light Intikhab222's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      194 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Dear friend,I like cricket but the football is my favorite game.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #13 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PaperTowel will become famous soon enough PaperTowel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

I like to play games which uses hands more like badminton, tennis, pingpong etc.

4. #14 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mujtaba777 is a splendid one to behold Mujtaba777 is a splendid one to behold Mujtaba777 is a splendid one to behold Mujtaba777 is a splendid one to behold Mujtaba777 is a splendid one to behold Mujtaba777 is a splendid one to behold Mujtaba777's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      455 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello friend, I like cricket soo much and i play cricket regularly and watching too. I play cricket with my friend on every Sunday.

5. #15 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Camelle is an unknown quantity at this point Camelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

I play various sports. It could be an outdoor or indoor I am game for it. But my favorite is table tennis.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Camelle For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

7. #16 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Switithe has a spectacular aura about Switithe has a spectacular aura about Switithe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

I like to play online games with my friends, such like PUBG, League of Legends, Dota, Mortal Kombat and other strategy games. But if you talk about sports then I like cricket, racing, Boxing, martial arts and lot more which have thiril in it.

8. #17 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      133 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hey friends of forum all types of games are good and healthy activity but i love to play cricket and i also enjoyed to watching badminton is the second game that i like very much

9. #18 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Talha43 is an unknown quantity at this point Talha43's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

My favorite game is football. I like this game so much because when i am playing football i never wanted to stop playing this game because i am feeling comfort in this and i also want to learn more tricks in this game. I also like Badminton But i play this game no more then Football...

10. #19 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Faheemrose is a jewel in the rough Faheemrose is a jewel in the rough Faheemrose is a jewel in the rough Faheemrose's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

My favorite game is cricket because I am playing cricket since my childhood and I am fond if cricket batting and I am a right arm batsman . cricket is loved and liked by everyone in all over the world and this game is more popular after football game..

11. #20 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      Amazed

Habib afzal is an unknown quantity at this point Habib afzal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

My favourit game is cricket. Because I am also cricket player. I am playing cricket from 2002.
      And my favourite player name is shahid Khan Afridi.
      Many peoples knows Cricket with Afridi names.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3