• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Instant transfer between accounts

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Instant transfer between accounts

All forex brokers provide the option of instant internal transfer, Instaforex too allow us to make transfers between accounts but it takes much time to process it. Why it's not instant?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,340 Times in 4,689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste     
      All forex brokers provide the option of instant internal transfer, Instaforex too allow us to make transfers between accounts but it takes much time to process it. Why it's not instant?
      Few years ago, transfer between instaforex trading accounts was getting processed instantly. But now it's not the case anymore, it may take few hours to get your request processed. I hope they will makeit instant again!

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi     
      Few years ago, transfer between instaforex trading accounts was getting processed instantly. But now it's not the case anymore, it may take few hours to get your request processed. I hope they will makeit instant again!
      That's true, I don't know what's the reason of making internal transfer not instant! Since the accounts belong to the same person, I think the transfer should be made quickly , some brokers offer even instant external transfer!

I am:
      ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
      Thanks

Hi Cambiste,

If the accounts has USD currency, you are able to make the transfer through InstaWallet system in client cabinet, in the section "Company's services" - "InstaWallet transfers". Both of accounts should be registered in InstaWallet and should have 1st verification level. Transfer is instant. The service is not available for accounts registered as PAMM trader, forum accounts and accounts, deposited from bank card.
      Best Regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

5. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

azmassi (10-10-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by I** Yvonne     
      Hi Cambiste,

If the accounts has USD currency, you are able to make the transfer through InstaWallet system in client cabinet, in the section "Company's services" - "InstaWallet transfers". Both of accounts should be registered in InstaWallet and should have 1st verification level. Transfer is instant. The service is not available for accounts registered as PAMM trader, forum accounts and accounts, deposited from bank card.
      I think even accounts deposited via skrill aren't allowed to use instawallet service before 45 days from the day of deposit.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by I** Yvonne     
      Hi Cambiste,

I know about instawallet, but why not for transfer between accounts? It's ok anyway, I like all instaforex services.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I know about instawallet, but why not for transfer between accounts? It's ok anyway, I like all instaforex services.
      Instawallet services is instant but to transfer money from a trading accountto another account you need to make many transfers, so it's not really better than internal transfer between accounts.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

grrla will become famous soon enough grrla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi     
      Instawallet services is instant but to transfer money from a trading accountto another account you need to make many transfers, so it's not really better than internal transfer between accounts.

yea we need to first transfer from our trading account to our instawallet and once finance approves that then we can do instant transfer to another instawallet account

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheerful

MasumT88 has a spectacular aura about MasumT88 has a spectacular aura about MasumT88's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      110 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You better use Instawallet
      Transferring between accounts is really a delayed option in Instaforex comparing to so many brokers. I think they are not caring this because of having Instawallet facility. In case of fast transfer between two account, you can use Instawallet and it works very fast.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to MasumT88 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

I am:
      ----

IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,186 Times in 734 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MasumT88     
      You better use Instawallet
      Transferring between accounts is really a delayed option in Instaforex comparing to so many brokers. I think they are not caring this because of having Instawallet facility. In case of fast transfer between two account, you can use Instawallet and it works very fast.
      Hello! Transfer between account may take 7 working hours or 1-2 working days. For more concern you may contact the support service by one of these two emails support@instaforex.com or clients@instaforex.com, providing your account number so they can assist you regarding your problem. Thank you and have a good day!
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

Reply to thread