• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 65 68 69 70

Thread: shadi's - Trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986 has a reputation beyond repute ahmed1986's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      297 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,491 Times in 661 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadi View Post
      Good morning, guys. How you doing? I hope you're all right.
      Update journal today will be about analyzing the pair USD/JPY
      The USD/JPY was able to hold the highest level of 111.12 to a slightly higher level of 111.90, where it faces some pressure on the level, but still has the highest moving average of the Bollinger index.
      Given the technical indicators
      Both the RSI and the stochastic indicator indicate double indicators.
      Accordingly we expect the USD/JPY pair to fall back to the 111.12 level again and this scenario fails in the case of the highest level of 112.10 stability.
      The alternative scenario is to penetrate the USD/JPY pair level 112.10 up to target the 113.07 – 113.57 level.
      The bigger picture
      Given the daily chart we find that the USD/JPY pair also broke the ascending channel downwards.
      مركز الخليج
      USD / JPY has not been able to hold steady above 111.67, trading yesterday's negative negativity and breaking support for the ascending channel appearing in the image, which signals the direction of the price to reverse and the price approaches the 111.00 pivotal support, The level will confirm the continuation of the bearish trend towards 110.76 then 110.35 as the next negative stations.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to ahmed1986 for this useful post.

BlackDollar (Today), MartyFish (Today), shadi (Today)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2016 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,886 Times in 1,867 Posts

The USD/JPY was able to hold the highest level of 111.12 to a slightly higher level of 111.90, where it faces some pressure on the level, but still has the highest moving average of the Bollinger index.
      Accordingly we expect the USD/JPY pair to fall back to the 111.12 level again and this scenario fails in the case of the highest level of 112.10 stability.
      The alternative scenario is to penetrate the USD/JPY pair level 112.10 up to target the 113.07 – 113.57 level.
      The bigger picture
      Given the daily chart we find that the USD/JPY pair also broke the ascending channel downwards.
      مركز الخليج
      Usdjpy form an inverted head and shoulder pattern on H4 chart with 110.80 as the head and 112.00 as the left shoulder and 111.90 as the right shoulder. With this pattern formed we can see that usdjpy is going bearish to test 110.80 again, after then it can begin to bull up again.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

BlackDollar (Today), MartyFish (Today)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic

BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar has a brilliant future BlackDollar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      346 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,046 Times in 644 Posts

The bigger picture
      مركز الخليج
      Hello dear according to my analysis this is in side way market and you need to trade on h4 time frame for short term because in this situation h4 is best than other over all it's in ranging I just tell you avoid trade on this pair and get first clearification and than trade so my best wishes for you and if you are in any trade than good luck for you trade keep it up and have a great day dear

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      142 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,483 Times in 382 Posts

The bigger picture
      مركز الخليج
      My dear friend, the USD/Jpy pair was unable to hold long above the 111.67 level, to trade with a noticeable negative yesterday and break the support of the rising channel that appears in the image, which signals the price orientation of the downward shift, and the price approximates the pivot support test 111.00, indicating that breaking this The level will confirm the continued downward slope towards 110.76 and then 110.35 as the following passive stations.
      The downward trend will therefore be likely for today unless the price is able to rush to penetrate the 111.67 level and to remain above it.
      The range of trading expected for the day between 110.35 support and 111.70 resistance, good luck

Reply to thread
    Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 65 68 69 70