• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Can successful demo trader win in live account? (Part 8)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Goofy

polldata2010e has a spectacular aura about polldata2010e has a spectacular aura about polldata2010e's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3014 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is not always a forex trader who gain success with forex demo account then also can get success with real account. Doing forex trading business with using forex demo account is very far different compare to trading in real account. There is big pressure forex forex trader in doing real trading with real money, many forex trader can not manage emotion influence due to fear or greed when doing real forex trading activity using real money.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to polldata2010e For This Useful Post:

fxGeneral (04-15-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Naziakanwal is a jewel in the rough Naziakanwal is a jewel in the rough Naziakanwal is a jewel in the rough Naziakanwal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      465 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi dear friend good night and I hope you would be good. Dear friend It is really difficult to say about the success in the forex trading business. But if we have a good knowledge and experience , it can be easy to make money. Demo is the best way to practise and get practical knowledge. If we can develop a good strategy which can be perfect in any situations, then it will be easy for us to make money through demo or live trading account. We have to take the demo as a serious platform, then that experience will be useful.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Welcome001 will become famous soon enough Welcome001 will become famous soon enough Welcome001's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      76 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Demo traders is best traders here because demo account practice is very necessary for real business.It make you perfect fur real trading business and after demo account trader become masters here and do good work for profitable trading

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1285 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,718 Times in 863 Posts

to get success in demo account is a good sign to continue in a real trading with confidence, and it's possible to get success in real trading if a trader know how to deal with his emotions and be able to control them in the right manner,, if you have a good perfermence in demo account you should immediately switch to real account and start trading to get more experience and be familiar with the whole trading concept.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

fxGeneral will become famous soon enough fxGeneral will become famous soon enough fxGeneral's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anowarul01 View Post
      It is possible but there is no guarantee at all. Generally when a trader practice the demo trade, then he can get lot of knowledge, experiences and skill on the trades. He can understand the market, price, market movements, trends etc. He can understand how to use strategies, how to analysis and how to open good trades. So, who can get success in demo, he can apply his knowledge and experiences on real trade too. So, he can get success in real trades most of the time. But it is not guaranteed that he will must get success in real trade, because forex trade changes every time.
      my dear friend,this is a 50% to 50% chance for the one who trade with a demo and now wants to trade in live to win.he or she has to be very very descipline in putting exactly what they are learn or practice successfully in the demo account now on the live account.if that person lacks decipline then definately success can not be guaranteed.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Mastadon is an unknown quantity at this point Mastadon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by innocentrani View Post
      It's not 100% right chances that a demo successful traders can win the live account too. But he have to do hard work in demo account before start real account trading and i think if he managed to do good trading in demo account with good accuracy then he can start the real account.
      If you learn well how to trade on a demo account, then on a real account you canít trade that well. There are no emotions on a demo account, and emotions are not very easy to control, and therefore you need to train emotions on a mini real account and open a standard real account after it. Many trade well on a demo account, but on the real one they lose everything, because they immediately begin to be greedy. Itís not easy to get rid of greed and you donít get rid of it on a demo account.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

boxzone is on a distinguished road boxzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, if you are consistent in live trading just like in your demo, there is no reason for you to not profit. The main reason why traders are not able to win in live trading while they can profit seemingly easily in demo is because of lack of emotion control in demo trading and also their inconsistency in practicing.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to boxzone for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

JeloFone is on a distinguished road JeloFone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Demo trading and live trading are almost the same thing with the exception of the money. If you are successful in demo trading, it means you have the potential to be successful in live trading. But I say 'potential' because real trading involves real money which means your emotions will come to play when you are losing or winning in a row or just in the middle of a trade. If you can manage them and keep to your strategy, then you will be able to profit good.

Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5