• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: PreciousCat's - Trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      424 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,103 Times in 661 Posts

Default PreciousCat's - Trading journal

Hello Dear Friends!
      I am Precious Cat, i am new here, this my trading journal and i am going to big start and happy to see this good trading journal system, MT5 giving us very precious very great platform to which through we can increase our knowledge and we can make good money too...
      so we should thanks full to Mt5 big community...
      in my trading i will share each and everything new about forex like update news,
      update about market and update about best analysis
      best wishes for all of you......
      now i am going to share you about gold analysis....

gold is going down and we can see big bearish trend has been made...
      hopefully gold will break 1216 level, then easily 1208 price, it is possible strongly when it will touch 1208 then it will rebound....
      Name:  gold 17.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  255.1 KB

2. The following 11 users say Thank You to PreciousCat for this useful post.

ashraff (10-24-2018), BlackDollar (02-15-2019), faridakhan (02-18-2019), forexianz (10-18-2018), freshtulips (10-17-2018), ghaffar087 (10-17-2018), hamza99 (10-18-2018), PRINCESS-MARIA (10-18-2018), ringgoariyuri (10-17-2018), saadi143 (10-17-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cheerful

ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri has much to be proud of ringgoariyuri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      258 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,188 Times in 391 Posts

Welcome to the trading journal section. Congratulations because you already have your own trading journal. Hopefully you are constantly updating your trading trading analysis and development and can exchange views in analyzing. I pray that there will always be benefits in this section.

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to ringgoariyuri for this useful post.

ashraff (10-24-2018), BlackDollar (02-15-2019), faridakhan (02-18-2019), PreciousCat (10-17-2018), Sihussain (10-17-2018), Unregistered (1)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

saadi143 is on a distinguished road saadi143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PreciousCat     
      Hello Dear Friends!
      I am Precious Cat, i am new here, this my trading journal and i am going to big start and happy to see this good trading journal system, MT5 giving us very precious very great platform to which through we can increase our knowledge and we can make good money too...
      in my trading i will share each and everything new about forex like update news,

hopefully gold will break 1216 level, then easily 1208 price, it is possible strongly when it will touch 1208 then it will rebound....
      Attachment 88187
      yes precious you are right.. MT5 giving us a big opportunity to increase our knowledge and to remove our mistakes. We have a big opportunity to learn from this platform. so we are here to gain maximum knowledge from here.
      brother i see your prediction and according to my view your prediction is right so when we see that this is the time to put over order here then we can put over order there..
      wish you a good luck

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to saadi143 for this useful post.

ashraff (10-24-2018), BlackDollar (02-15-2019), faridakhan (02-18-2019), PreciousCat (10-17-2018), PRINCESS-MARIA (10-18-2018), Sihussain (10-17-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Sihussain will become famous soon enough Sihussain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Welcome to the family bro and glad to know your accurate analysis specially over yellow metal keep up the good work according to my opinion ema is still under sticks and stocks crossover is near so im still waiting for a clear signal

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Sihussain for this useful post.

ashraff (10-24-2018), BlackDollar (02-15-2019), PreciousCat (10-17-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

freshtulips will become famous soon enough freshtulips's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello precious Cat hope you enjoy your stay here . Yes it is MT5 is a great plateform any one can take good advantage of it. Well thanks for sharing your analysis about gold.

10. The following 7 users say Thank You to freshtulips for this useful post.

ashraff (10-24-2018), BlackDollar (02-15-2019), hamza99 (10-18-2018), PreciousCat (10-18-2018), Sihussain (10-17-2018), Unregistered (2)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      663 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,278 Times in 1,556 Posts

Hello Dear Friends!

Attachment 88187
      Dear trader we are warmly welcome you in this fourm and dear we congratulate to you beccase you are in good place and in this fourm you can earn as you desire dear its depend on you if will hard work then you will be succeded INSHA ALLAH so dear keep learning and keep earing.

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to ghaffar087 for this useful post.

ashraff (10-24-2018), BlackDollar (02-15-2019), PreciousCat (10-18-2018), Sihussain (10-17-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      424 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,103 Times in 661 Posts

Default GOLD UPDATE 18/10/2018

GOLD UPDATE TODAY
      GOLD in H4 making short term Bullish
      GOLD in H1 making minor short term Bullish
      Detail :
      Gold yesterday tried very well to go down and Gold make good bearish momentum, but some buyers and technical traders want too see it on Upside
      but now there is complicated situation in Gold cause :
      Major Resistance : 1234
      Major Support : 1220
      Name:  gold 18 oct.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  264.4 KB

14. The following 11 users say Thank You to PreciousCat for this useful post.

ashraff (10-24-2018), BlackDollar (02-15-2019), bocahedan (10-19-2018), forexianz (10-18-2018), hamza99 (10-18-2018), PRINCESS-MARIA (10-18-2018), Rajpoot771 (10-18-2018), shadi (11-01-2018), sho (10-19-2018), Sihussain (10-18-2018), Vampire551 (10-18-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6045 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,373 Times in 4,063 Posts

Hello Dear Friends!

Attachment 88187
      Hello precious cat!. What a nice nickname! ehehhe. I guess you love cats right?. Me neither. Mate, welcome to this great community and welcome to this section. This section is the most active and you can get good reward by get activated in this section. Don't forget to update your thread frequently as we are love to comments in others' trading journals. Mate, keep up the good work and enjoy your trading okay!.

16. The following 6 users say Thank You to forexianz for this useful post.

ashraff (10-24-2018), BlackDollar (02-15-2019), bocahedan (10-19-2018), PreciousCat (10-18-2018), PRINCESS-MARIA (10-18-2018), Sihussain (10-18-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Amazed

hamza99 has a spectacular aura about hamza99 has a spectacular aura about hamza99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      174 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

GOLD UPDATE TODAY
      GOLD in H4 making short term Bullish
      GOLD in H1 making minor short term Bullish
      Detail :
      Gold yesterday tried very well to go down and Gold make good bearish momentum, but some buyers and technical traders want too see it on Upside
      but now there is complicated situation in Gold cause :
      Major Resistance : 1234
      Major Support : 1220
      Attachment 88323
      very nice dear nut i think gold stay in new zone some days and than gold make a new corection wave ... i cant say about this feture so ithink wait and watch for the confirmation and then take a entry point with great money managment so wish you a best of luck and thank for a great anylisis share keetp it up brother

18. The following 6 users say Thank You to hamza99 for this useful post.

ashraff (10-24-2018), BlackDollar (02-15-2019), bocahedan (10-19-2018), PreciousCat (10-18-2018), PRINCESS-MARIA (10-18-2018), Sihussain (10-18-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Sihussain will become famous soon enough Sihussain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You are very right my bro the gold may fluctuate between these two levels for today and a major breakthrough may be expected late at night today or tomorrow.for today its clearly ranging

20. The following 4 users say Thank You to Sihussain for this useful post.

ashraff (10-24-2018), BlackDollar (02-15-2019), bocahedan (10-19-2018), PreciousCat (10-18-2018)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 6 ...