Reply to thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Canada: World's BIGGEST marijuana marketplace.

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

hamadaelkomy455 has a spectacular aura about hamadaelkomy455 has a spectacular aura about hamadaelkomy455's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    61 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    The commercial sector newspaper Marijuana Business reported that Canada's profits from trading in the plant amounted to between $ 2.3 billion to $ 4.5 billion by 2021.
    However the Canadian market may face competition from the American marijuana sector, which a number of states have begun agreeing to trade in for recreational purposes, as the United States is expected to earn this trade between $ 7.1 billion to 10.3 billion by 2021 according to the newspaper itself, and this does not include these The figures are expected profits from marijuana trafficking intended for medical purposes in both countries.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:

Usama Rao is an unknown quantity at this point Usama Rao's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Lightbulb My Thoughts on Canada's marijuana Ban removal

Lately I came to know about the Canadian Government removing ban from the marijuana sales and purchase and after that the sale and purchase of marijuana in Canada sky rocketed and it went out of stocks and such craze for a thing is not good in my opinion. It might be helpful sometimes but with excessive use it'll be bad for health.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Umair5 is a jewel in the rough Umair5 is a jewel in the rough Umair5 is a jewel in the rough Umair5's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    190 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Yes you can say it. Canada is the 2nd country after Uruguay to legalise the usage, production and consumption of marijuana for recreational activities and medically both. As the territory of Canada is the 2nd largest after China, the production of marijuana is high. This high production is used in medicine for treatment and people also use it for recreations.

4. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

Maxskin871 will become famous soon enough Maxskin871's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    15 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    MarijuAna is the real herb. Why they put marijuana in law as no leagal. for me ist simple. The best medicen is marijuana. For cover esrail madicen factory from collap they need to close the fact about marijuana is the best herb tq

5. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

rozinatahir will become famous soon enough rozinatahir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    252 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default This is high time to take pragmatic steps

This is really a big news because the world is really facing a lot due to drugs trafficking and its addiction specially in youth that is so harmful for a generation yet to hold the reins of the country.This is high time to take pragmatic steps.

6. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

ksajidaa will become famous soon enough ksajidaa's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    14 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    It is true that marijuana is produced in large quantities in Canada. But it is affects a person`s mental and physical capacity. so it is important to avoid its use. considering human health, it is important for us to avoid Forex trade. I think in my country it is a illegal activity so we should avoid trading it.

7. #17 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Earie will become famous soon enough Earie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I don't think that legalizing psychedelic drugs is a very good idea because once its openly available, people start misusing it as soon as they can get it. Smoking is one such example. I know psychedelics are different as compared to smoking but I don't think they are for everyone. There haven't been much research into what their harms are to a human brain and body. I think people experience ego dissolution when they take such drugs and are pretty terrified when they go through such an experience.

8. #18 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Earie     
    I don't think that legalizing psychedelic drugs is a very good idea because once its openly available, people start misusing it as soon as they can get it. Smoking is one such example. I know psychedelics are different as compared to smoking but I don't think they are for everyone. There haven't been much research into what their harms are to a human brain and body. I think people experience ego dissolution when they take such drugs and are pretty terrified when they go through such an experience.
    Yeah I absolutely agree with you. There is a lot of room for further research on how these chemicals effect the human brain. I was watching a documentary on another day where a subject took Ayahuasca (a psychedelic drug used by people in Peru and other parts of South America) and he also reported about ego dissolution. The experience is such that the sense of time is completely gone and people report merging their past experiences, which they had months or even years apart, into a single unified experience. I think its hard to say if these are beneficial or not until their is proper peer reviewed research.

9. #19 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Umair5 is a jewel in the rough Umair5 is a jewel in the rough Umair5 is a jewel in the rough Umair5's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    190 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Canada is the 2nd country legalizing marijuana after Brazil. Legalization of marijuana is both for recreational activities and medically usage. This law makes canada the most seller or trader of marijuana over all the world.

10. #20 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana has a spectacular aura about Oriana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    43 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinara     
    Yeah I absolutely agree with you. There is a lot of room for further research on how these chemicals effect the human brain. I was watching a documentary on another day where a subject took Ayahuasca (a psychedelic drug used by people in Peru and other parts of South America) and he also reported about ego dissolution. The experience is such that the sense of time is completely gone and people report merging their past experiences, which they had months or even years apart, into a single unified experience. I think its hard to say if these are beneficial or not until their is proper peer reviewed research.
    I have also seen many documentaries and reports on people who experienced these psychedelics. They usually report out of body experiences where they feel as if they are out of their body, so the sense of self completely disappears. They also report that they see weird pictures and have the sensation of moving through them quickly. It just completely halts normal sensory information that our brain processes.

These psychedelics are scary and I don't think that legalizing them country wide is a very good idea. People can easily start misusing it if its readily available.

Reply to thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open