from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Canada: World's BIGGEST marijuana marketplace.

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

IndicatorMan has a spectacular aura about IndicatorMan has a spectacular aura about IndicatorMan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    32 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Canada: World's BIGGEST marijuana marketplace.

Yes, you read it right. Canada has made it official that they will let the people enjoy "recreational" marijuana that is not to exceed 30 grams. This is not shocking though because there have been efforts made leading up to this point. This will bring those selling in underground to have a license and become a legal seller for this product. People who love this kind of thing should come to Canada. Of course, there are pros and cons about this matter but what do you think about it?
    Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

2. 2 users say Thank You to IndicatorMan for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

newpsrcor is on a distinguished road newpsrcor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Every news now talk about Canada news about marihuana, i think for canadian economy it will be very good and honestly i think many country will do the same after seeing positives feom example.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    276 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,046 Times in 418 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Yes, you read it right. Canada has made it official that they will let the people enjoy "recreational" marijuana that is not to exceed 30 grams. This is not shocking though because there have been efforts made leading up to this point. This will bring those selling in underground to have a license and become a legal seller for this product. People who love this kind of thing should come to Canada. Of course, there are pros and cons about this matter but what do you think about it?
    Used correctly it can be made into useful drug or other thing. But will this law make people realize the negative side and then abandon it or simply encourage people to try it.
    It's really too early to say anything but I think it depends on the person and people of Canada as a whole.
    From religious view this is a terrible mistake but the shifting opinion about this matter in the country made this thing possible to be approved and passed on as legal.
    Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

5. 2 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

bsetyo5 is on a distinguished road bsetyo5's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Used correctly it can be made into useful drug or other thing. But will this law make people realize the negative side and then abandon it or simply encourage people to try it.
    It's really too early to say anything but I think it depends on the person and people of Canada as a whole.
    From religious view this is a terrible mistake but the shifting opinion about this matter in the country made this thing possible to be approved and passed on as legal.
    This is a perfect example of why democracy also is not a perfect way of live, as long as there are enough people who demands a certain thing then those in the related government office must find consider it or even allow it.
    But I think a generation or two after this day will understand what's good for them and what's not.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

7. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3444 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    9 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,226 Times in 5,198 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    This is the headline everywhere indeed, lets see if this has good or bad news on Canada but its a major step forward in fighting the illegal drugs I think. From what I know Nederlands have no issues with this for years..

8. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Zevase is an unknown quantity at this point Zevase's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Re: Canada: World's BIGGEST marijuana marketplace.

I saw the news, that in America, after the legalization of marijuana, all stocks from stores were bought up and sellers do not know, how to cope with such sales volumes.

9. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

AdamFrankie is an unknown quantity at this point AdamFrankie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

I guess the restriction of 30 grams is a good thing to avoid the overflow of the drug. Still it is helping the current situation of Canada they are generating a huge amount out of it.

10. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:

mackant24 is an unknown quantity at this point mackant24's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Well, this will have some positive impact in their economy, no need hiding and doing it illegally. Now vendors will have to possess license, plus taxes and the rest.....this means more revenue for the government. Economically, a smart move, people will still sell ane take marijuana anyway, so why not just make it legal to earn some cash from it. But from the religious and health point of view, it really isn't a noble idea

11. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12137 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,397 Times in 6,694 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7
    Quote Originally Posted by BalaklavaS     
    I agree with you here friend it should have been done a long time ago
    Marijuana is legal on different country whereas most of Muslim countries dont allow to carry or take marijuana. In my country its totally illegal to carry or take it, even though if police will get 10gm marijuana from you they must send you prison for 6/12 months.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bappy4x For This Useful Post:

Maxskin871 (15-04-2020)

13. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Qoncean is on a distinguished road Qoncean's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I think that everything, related to marihuana is overestimated and I compare this to dotcom bubble, when all people and investors thought that Internet companies will be growing, but all of this turned into the freat fall. I don't mean that marihuana is bad and not profitable market. Of course, that's profitable market. But analyzing history, there is always bubble before a real trend. Now marihuana market is overestimated and price of marihuana companies are extremely high. They will fall soon, but in the next 10-15 years there will be other rise of marihuana companies. That's my imho.

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open