Reply to thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Canada: World's BIGGEST marijuana marketplace.

1. #21 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Umair5 is just really nice Umair5 is just really nice Umair5 is just really nice Umair5 is just really nice Umair5's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    233 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Yeah, you read that correctly. Canada has legally made it possible for people to consume "recreational" marijuana not to exceed 30 grams. However, this isn't surprising because efforts have been made to get to this level. This will establish a license for those selling in underground and become a legal seller for this drug. People who enjoy that type of thing will be coming to Canada. Of course, this matter has pros and cons but what do you think about it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Umair5 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

3. #22 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Noor786
    I am:
    ----

Quote Originally Posted by IndicatorMan     

Yes, you read it right. Canada has made it official that they will let the people enjoy "recreational" marijuana that is not to exceed 30 grams. This is not shocking though because there have been efforts made leading up to this point. This will bring those selling in underground to have a license and become a legal seller for this product. People who love this kind of thing should come to Canada. Of course, there are pros and cons about this matter but what do you think about it?
    Using properly, it can be converted into valuable medication or something similar. Perhaps the rule will help people understand the bad side and either give it up or actually inspire people to seek it out.
    It's still too early to know, but I feel it depends on the Canadian citizen and people as a whole.
    From a moral point of view, this is a bad error but the country's changing sentiment on this subject has made it possible to accept and push this thing on as legitimate.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Claim this post to be qualified

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Noor786 For This Useful Post:

5. #23 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

Ercel is a splendid one to behold Ercel is a splendid one to behold Ercel is a splendid one to behold Ercel is a splendid one to behold Ercel is a splendid one to behold Ercel is a splendid one to behold Ercel is a splendid one to behold Ercel's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    80 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by IndicatorMan     

Yes, you read it right. Canada has made it official that they will let the people enjoy "recreational" marijuana that is not to exceed 30 grams. This is not shocking though because there have been efforts made leading up to this point. This will bring those selling in underground to have a license and become a legal seller for this product. People who love this kind of thing should come to Canada. Of course, there are pros and cons about this matter but what do you think about it?

Used correctly it can be made into useful drug or other thing. But will this law make people realize the negative side and then abandon it or simply encourage people to try it.
    It's really too early to say anything but I think it depends on the person and people of Canada as a whole.
    From religious view this is a terrible mistake but the shifting opinion about this matter in the country made this thing possible to be approved and passed on as legal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ercel For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

7. #24 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Waleed babar is on a distinguished road Waleed babar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Default Canada: World's BIGGEST marijuana marketplace.

Ian Power was among the first to buy legal recreational marijuana in Canada but he has no plans to smoke it. He plans to frame it.

Canada became the largest country with a legal national marijuana marketplace as sales began early Wednesday in Newfoundland. Power was first in line at a store in St. John's, Newfoundland.

"I am going to frame it and hang it on my wall. I'm not even going to smoke it. I'm just going to save it forever," Power said.

And there was more good news for pot aficionados: Hours before a handful of retail outlets opened in the country's easternmost province a federal official told The Associated Press that Canada will pardon all those with convictions for possessing up to 30 grams of marijuana, the now-legal threshold.

A formal announcement was planned for later Wednesday. The official, who was not authorized to speak public ahead of the announcement, said those who want to take advantage of the pardons will have to apply.

Canada has had legal medical marijuana since 2001 and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau's government has spent two years working toward expanding that to include recreational marijuana. The goal is to better reflect society's changing opinion about marijuana and bring black market operators into a regulated system.

Uruguay was first was the first country to legalize marijuana.

In St. John's, Newfoundland, hundreds of customers were lined up around the block at the private store on Water Street, the main commercial drag in the provincial capital, by the time the clock struck midnight. A festive atmosphere broke out, with some customers lighting up on the sidewalk and motorists honking their horns in support as they drove by the crowd.

"Prohibition has ended right now. We just made history," said the 46-year-old Power, who bought a gram. "I can't believe we did it. All the years of activism paid off. Cannabis is legal in Canada and everyone should come to Canada and enjoy our cannabis."

Tom Clarke, an illegal pot dealer for three decades, was among the first to make a legal sale in Canada when his store opened at midnight local time in Portugal Cove, Newfoundland. He made the first sale to his dad. A crowd of 50 to 100 people waited outside and cheered him.

"This is awesome. I've been waiting my whole life for this," Clarke said. "I am so happy to be living in Canada right now instead of south of the border."

Clarke, whose middle name is Herb, has been called THC for years by his friends. His dad, Don, said he was thrilled he was among the first customers of legal pot.

"It's been a long time coming. We've only been discussing this for 50 years. It's better late than never," he said.

The Newfoundland stores are among at least 111 legal pot shops expected to open across the nation of 37 million people on Wednesday, with many more to come, according to an Associated Press survey of the provinces.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Waleed babar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

9. #25 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    426 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,402 Times in 561 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Interesting thread , LOL I am sure admin is going delete this thread since its always illegal , now I can see people are posting website link as well, I never thought I would see such think in a forex related forum

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fahids For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

11. #26 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

AlexRoss0908 is an unknown quantity at this point AlexRoss0908's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Ive been to Toronto after they legalized weed. I visit this city quite often and should mention that locals I spoke to didnt notice the difference after legalization. Just only a few weed stores popped-up across the country. I visited one store where you can get CBD oil and different sorts of weed. This place is worth visiting. I had no idea that there are so many variations of weed. I specifically liked one type that tastes a little bit like chocolate when you smoke it. I wanted to but seeds for myself to cultivate it at home, but they warned me that it is better not to take any products from the store on board. Instead, they recommended me some seeds banks that ship USA.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AlexRoss0908 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

13. #27 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Muhammadarshad is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammadarshad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    in most of the countries marijuana is declared as legal and some of the countries allowe the farmers to produce and sell it to the market. recently Pakistan allows the the farming of marijuana is legal but under the observation of government. it is considered as drug which is used in medication and some other purpose but most of the people taking as drug like Canada allowed The peoples consume the marijuana but not more than 30 grams

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammadarshad For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

15. #28 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

OliviaM is an unknown quantity at this point OliviaM's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I don`t understand using marijuana for fun and relaxation. Common guys, its medical treatment for relief pain. Moreover, its overdose can have serious consequences. I am against the legalization of it at all; only for a receipt in medicine...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to OliviaM For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

17. #29 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

jamieduffy is on a distinguished road jamieduffy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Cannabis and marijuana is the best thing that's ever happened to me in this life, guys. Because I grew up in a very religious family, I couldn't afford it until I moved into my own house. my friend was already smoking at that time and on one of our evenings together, he suggested that i try it. Yes, I love weed even more than sex. in addition, i began to feel better and my panic attacks stopped bothering me. High-quality and good marijuana is always hard to find, but it is there and just hidden from view, like a treasure from a pirate

18. The Following User Says Thank You to jamieduffy For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

19. #30 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

rebeccamur is an unknown quantity at this point rebeccamur's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Cool, I'm happy about the legalization of marijuana in Canada. It has large territories, so this is a great opportunity for the business of growing cannabis. I like that doctors and scientists are finding new ways to use weed for medical medicinal purposes. For example, reducing anxiety, getting rid of depression, improving sleep, numbing pain even with chemotherapy. Marijuana is associated with a high for everyone, but there are a lot of benefits to it.

Reply to thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open