• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Canada: World's BIGGEST marijuana marketplace.

1. #11 Collapse Post
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4659 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,959 Times in 4,033 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BalaklavaS     
      I agree with you here friend it should have been done a long time ago
      Marijuana is legal on different country whereas most of Muslim countries dont allow to carry or take marijuana. In my country its totally illegal to carry or take it, even though if police will get 10gm marijuana from you they must send you prison for 6/12 months.

2. #12 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Qoncean is an unknown quantity at this point Qoncean's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that everything, related to marihuana is overestimated and I compare this to dotcom bubble, when all people and investors thought that Internet companies will be growing, but all of this turned into the freat fall. I don't mean that marihuana is bad and not profitable market. Of course, that's profitable market. But analyzing history, there is always bubble before a real trend. Now marihuana market is overestimated and price of marihuana companies are extremely high. They will fall soon, but in the next 10-15 years there will be other rise of marihuana companies. That's my imho.

3. #13 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Yeehaw

hamadaelkomy455 will become famous soon enough hamadaelkomy455 will become famous soon enough hamadaelkomy455's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The commercial sector newspaper Marijuana Business reported that Canada's profits from trading in the plant amounted to between $ 2.3 billion to $ 4.5 billion by 2021.
      However the Canadian market may face competition from the American marijuana sector, which a number of states have begun agreeing to trade in for recreational purposes, as the United States is expected to earn this trade between $ 7.1 billion to 10.3 billion by 2021 according to the newspaper itself, and this does not include these The figures are expected profits from marijuana trafficking intended for medical purposes in both countries.

4. #14 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Gars0n is on a distinguished road Gars0n's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am not surprised. This is common knowledge. However, that fact that cbd legal uk was very nice to hear. Now I feel like this country is developing the legislation in the direction of the future and progress. I think every country will do it sooner or later

5. #15 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Relaxed

Usama Rao is an unknown quantity at this point Usama Rao's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Lightbulb My Thoughts on Canada's marijuana Ban removal

Lately I came to know about the Canadian Government removing ban from the marijuana sales and purchase and after that the sale and purchase of marijuana in Canada sky rocketed and it went out of stocks and such craze for a thing is not good in my opinion. It might be helpful sometimes but with excessive use it'll be bad for health.

6. #16 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Cool

Umair5 is an unknown quantity at this point Umair5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you can say it. Canada is the 2nd country after Uruguay to legalise the usage, production and consumption of marijuana for recreational activities and medically both. As the territory of Canada is the 2nd largest after China, the production of marijuana is high. This high production is used in medicine for treatment and people also use it for recreations.

7. #17 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Rowlandson is an unknown quantity at this point Rowlandson's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Canada took this decision because most of the majority wanted this. I donít understand why many people are against this law? Where have you been earlier then everything was only on a discussion level? Personally, I am not an active smoker, but I really like this law to legalize recreational marijuana. The most important now is the government to keep the market clean with good products. The government also should keep control of the people who grow marijuana inside. They should check the possession of carbon filter for grow room and other tools which help in the end to have a great product. This law is just the beginning and is a lot to discuss and work upon, but still they made a correct decision.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2