MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

AbdulWahid is on a distinguished road AbdulWahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thumbs up Skrill account

Hello dear friend skrill is a great payment processor.
      I use skrill account because it's great payment processor and to much useful.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to AbdulWahid for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (10-23-2018), Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

grrla will become famous soon enough grrla's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AbdulWahid     
      Hello dear friend skrill is a great payment processor.
      I use skrill account because it's great payment processor and to much useful.

yes skrill is useful for certain countries but in my country not that useful because majority people are using neteller so the skrill service here are not that useful for me

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to grrla for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (10-23-2018), Ubaidkhan (02-25-2019)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

khalil1 is on a distinguished road khalil1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Skrill is good payment process. This is very popular system. I think that most of traders are like it and use the daily base. i think that we are interest in this business. So that we are choose the skrill for the payment process. Because we are trust on this payment process.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to khalil1 For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (10-23-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,628 Times in 608 Posts

i did some research so it seems with skrill i can transfer directly to my local bank account but the fee is quite expensive i think so i will need bigger amount before i can withdraw and save on the fees.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

zanumy is on a distinguished road zanumy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Skrill account

skrill is good because many people from many countries are using them and this means we can easily use it to transfer or buy thing online unlike some other processor which are not that popular

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3023 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,286 Times in 3,820 Posts

It is good to use skrill is our payment processor, i like it so much, and it is widely accepted all over the world, this makes me to like it the more. But what i don't really like about skrill is that fact that all their services are not in all countries of the world, ad there are some countries that have the service of skrill, but they actually have the limited serve with the company, that is what i don't really like here. I love the company that makes their services to be uniform fro the traders all over the world.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      817 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,226 Times in 932 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kaashali     
      yes bro i also agree with you skrill account is a good way to withdraw your profit i think most of our senior use this method
      You are very right, the skrill is very good for our trading transaction, it is what many traders on this forum are using, i can tell with the level of the payment system they are registering while they are writing their payment proof. If that is the case, the majority can not be wrong, they have tried it to know that it is a very good payment system, i don't use it, but they are okay with what i read with them.

11. The following 4 users say Thank You to whiteliontrader for this useful post.

Unregistered (4)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900 is a name known to all johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      319 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Most of the peoples are saying that skrill is very good payment processor but i want to sahre my real experience regarding skrill i was sign up skrill and after one month i send money to skill skrill account was restricted by skrill team and not receive money in my skrill account. Later on i send a lot of email to skrill but they did not rply and they did not solve my account problem. So i think skrill is not a good payment processor

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

nobugsmlady is an unknown quantity at this point nobugsmlady's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by johan9900     
      Most of the peoples are saying that skrill is very good payment processor but i want to sahre my real experience regarding skrill i was sign up skrill and after one month i send money to skill skrill account was restricted by skrill team and not receive money in my skrill account. Later on i send a lot of email to skrill but they did not rply and they did not solve my account problem. So i think skrill is not a good payment processor

why is like that maybe they want to get you to verify the skrill account first that is common thing to do. If contact email slow, you can always use other ways like facebook contact where they answer faster

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

rkwqykam is an unknown quantity at this point rkwqykam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

before when i have problem with my skrill account when they are slow replying to email i contact them on the facebook page and get the response quicker.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2