• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Is it worth it to learn MQL programming?

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

F'xTendency is on a distinguished road F'xTendency's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Is it worth it to learn MQL programming?

All traders want to try their strategies in automated version but to do it the trader needs a robot, and to get a robot he'll either hire a programmer or he'll learn how to make it by himself. What do you think, is it better to learn mql4 or it's not worth it and it'd be better to hire a programmer?

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

riches is an unknown quantity at this point riches's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Is it worth it to learn MQL programming?

If you have a lot of spare time, then you can learn. but if you don't have time and have enough cash lying around, better hire a programmer. there is also the matter of time as it takes a lot of time to learn programming and be good at it.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

magdyhmed6 is an unknown quantity at this point magdyhmed6's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It's not really hard if you know what you want, I mean you don't need to learn the entire language to be able to create an EA, if you want to create a one that do specific thing s then you can just search and learn the parts that will help you and I'm sure you can get it easily as the MQL4 language is open source and everybody can get any information about it from wiki.mql4 but If you want to learn it well so that you can work as a programmer then it's another thing and you will need to spend serious time to learn it well.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

osamaattieh4 is an unknown quantity at this point osamaattieh4's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think there is no thing that you can learn is not worthy as learning MQL4 will allow you to work as a developer for traders aim to create a trading robot and could bring you nice income source which is great also you can use it to develop a good EA and then you can sell it or offer a FOREX copy service where others can copy the trades of your EA for a commissions so I think it's really worth the time to learn it.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

DifT is an unknown quantity at this point DifT's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Was going to as where to learn how to programme in MQL4 but see it's at wiki.mql4. Are there any better resources out there or is this the best place to learn?

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

tamer1975 is an unknown quantity at this point tamer1975's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think you and us more best to learn programming and apply what we learn

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

NabilaNur will become famous soon enough NabilaNur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by F'xTendency     
      All traders want to try their strategies in automated version but to do it the trader needs a robot, and to get a robot he'll either hire a programmer or he'll learn how to make it by himself. What do you think, is it better to learn mql4 or it's not worth it and it'd be better to hire a programmer?
      You will be a world class career if you learn about MQL Programming, All technical system about internet system runs through programming language, there are lots of programming language on online world, do you know that facebook has their own language to develop their web source?
      Programming is the vital part of internet world and we cant think any software, any source of internet without it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NabilaNur For This Useful Post:

Parabolic (02-18-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Parabolic will become famous soon enough Parabolic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NabilaNur     
      You will be a world class career if you learn about MQL Programming, All technical system about internet system runs through programming language, there are lots of programming language on online world, do you know that facebook has their own language to develop their web source?
      Programming is the vital part of internet world and we cant think any software, any source of internet without it.

Particularly on Forex trading, we must need meta trader software, or any kind of quote windows, android, ios software to trade. Without these software or tools we cant think about forex, these all kinds of software made from programming language and as well as also we know about robot trading where automated system also run by programming language too. With one word, we can command a software through different programming language.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      862 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,835 Times in 1,278 Posts

I think forex trader are very smart and if they can learn forex trading they can also learn programming as well. Hiring programmer is not good because programmer does not know about your trading system and if you describe your programmer then there is also an error there because your psychology is different then programmer. So i think it is best learn yourself and try to make your own robot with your trading experience and skill.
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

Reply to thread