• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Cooldye's - Trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,033 Times in 574 Posts

Default Cooldye's - Trading journal

Hi,

Nice to meet everyone, Its to late to make my journal here where I joined on this forum on 1st July 2018. After 3 months gaining lots of knowledge about trading journal section then I make a step to create my journal which way I can share my opinion to others traders who really can re-correct me sharply.

Name:  6.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  47.4 KB

This forum is sponsored by Instaforex and I am feeling proud to be the member of this forum which is most famous Forex forum all over the world, on the other hand Instaforex is number one broker on Asia where its being world's famous broker all over the world. All Thanks goes to Instaforex and mt5 forum to create here a big chance for newbie and experienced traders.

Always I would like to trade with six majors pair where sometimes I do some trades with Gold. Very soon I will be here with my analysis.

Thanks  

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to Cooldye for this useful post.

bappy4x (11-20-2018), Fizzaa (01-15-2019), hamza99 (10-21-2018), Honey Bee (11-21-2018), kashifrehman (11-11-2018), Mshahidti80 (12-26-2018), shadi (11-21-2018), SimpleKami (10-20-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-11-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheerful

SimpleKami will become famous soon enough SimpleKami's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      172 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cooldye View Post
      Hi,

Nice to meet everyone, Its to late to make my journal here where I joined on this forum on 1st July 2018. After 3 months gaining lots of knowledge about trading journal section then I make a step to create my journal which way I can share my opinion to others traders who really can re-correct me sharply.

Attachment 88595

This forum is sponsored by Instaforex and I am feeling proud to be the member of this forum which is most famous Forex forum all over the world, on the other hand Instaforex is number one broker on Asia where its being world's famous broker all over the world. All Thanks goes to Instaforex and mt5 forum to create here a big chance for newbie and experienced traders.

Always I would like to trade with six majors pair where sometimes I do some trades with Gold. Very soon I will be here with my analysis.
      Hi cooldye!
      It's never late to start anything you just have to start if you want to go forward and meet your goals. I am new here as well and will be looking forward to see your analysis.
      Best of luck dear.

Thanks  

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to SimpleKami for this useful post.

Honey Bee (11-21-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-11-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Amazed

hamza99 has a spectacular aura about hamza99 has a spectacular aura about hamza99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      174 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi,

Attachment 88595

good and welcome again brother so keep it up and carry on

Thanks  

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to hamza99 for this useful post.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused

Karbi is a name known to all Karbi is a name known to all Karbi is a name known to all Karbi is a name known to all Karbi is a name known to all Karbi is a name known to all Karbi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Cooldye Trading Journal

Hi,

Attachment 88595

I notice you not active still in your journal and not posting regular and i hope soon you start your regular posting again and start your bonus earning again for your good trading

Thanks  

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Karbi for this useful post.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6004 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,490 Times in 2,523 Posts

Default Re: Cooldye Trading Journal

Hi,

Attachment 88595

Welcome here dear, I like the picture that you bring in. looking forward to seeing analysis from you if you share detail about your trading strategy then we can comment better and can have an understanding of your trading strategy which helps to understand your future analysis. Keep sharing will help you're to learn better from others.

Thanks  

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to kashifrehman for this useful post.

Honey Bee (11-21-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-11-2019), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,033 Times in 574 Posts

Default Re: Cooldye's - Trading journal

I got stop out:

The bonus was too little and finally I got stop out with this low capital, I cant control my emotion anymore to hunt profit. So it should not do again.

Name:  Capture.PNG
Views: 557
Size:  2.1 KB

Just its time to watch only market, also this week too I was not much active, since many days I am not getting Guess Test Contest winning, think so i will be winner soon.
      [URL="http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?140864-Cooldye-Trading-Journal&p=12878747#post12878747"][B][I][SIZE="2"]Cooldye Trading Journal[/SIZE][/I][/B] [/URL]

Thanks  

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1161 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,012 Times in 1,007 Posts

I got stop out:

The bonus was too little and finally I got stop out with this low capital, I cant control my emotion anymore to hunt profit. So it should not do again.

Attachment 91942

Just its time to watch only market, also this week too I was not much active, since many days I am not getting Guess Test Contest winning, think so i will be winner soon.

I am sorry to see that you got stop out, I think you have lack of knowledge about money management. Why did you use high lot with only some capital? You should not do these and I think so that next time you wont do this.

I think its time to trade with demo account this time which may help you to get more and much idea about Forex trading. Have a good day mate.

Thanks  

13. The following 9 users say Thank You to Nirzana for this useful post.

bappy4x (11-20-2018), Cooldye (11-20-2018), Honey Bee (11-21-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-11-2019), Unregistered (5)

Administrator
      I am:
      Cheerful

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,070 Times in 1,658 Posts

I got stop out:

Attachment 91942

So sad dear, really its a bad news for everyone that you got margin call of your account, I think overall you got a big lesson for this stop out and hope so next coming days you never do same mistakes. Just remember one thing that if you use small lot then you can survive here for long time and on Forex trading your earning will be depend on how much time you are cable to stay on market, more time then you can more earn, Best of luck my mate for next time.

Thanks  

15. The following 5 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

Cooldye (11-20-2018), Honey Bee (11-21-2018), Nirzana (11-21-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-11-2019), Unregistered (1)

Banned
      I am:
      Bashul

MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli has a reputation beyond repute MajidAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1841 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,036 Times in 1,581 Posts

I got stop out:

Attachment 91942

Oh no it's really sad to hear that you got Margin Call. I am horrible to Saw that your account have only $15 equity and you opened a trade of 5 micro lots. If you again and again do this type of mistakes it's made you will again goot Margin Call. If you really want to do safe trading then you must have need to strict on money management plan and control your emotions before opening any new position.
      I hope that you aware what I want to say that. Good luck for a successful trading career.

Thanks  

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to MajidAli for this useful post.

Cooldye (11-21-2018), Honey Bee (11-21-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-11-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3383 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,756 Times in 2,332 Posts

I got stop out:

Attachment 91942

You can take big risk with small amount it will not cover even 20 pips on this lots if you have full confirm market will move up or down then take big risk, you choose high violate currencies pair then it will give loss so next makes proper plan then makes profit.

Thanks  

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

Cooldye (11-21-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-11-2019)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 35 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast