Reply to thread

Thread: How can I operate My Trading Account in insta on Metatrader 5 ?

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    82900 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,322 Times in 4,394 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5

Default How can I operate My Trading Account in insta on Metatrader 5 ?

I Have an account in insta and i operate it easily on metatrader 4 But when i tried to operate it on Metatrader 5 I failed Because i can't Find the Account Server on it So for examples if it is my account :

- Account No: 1234567
    - Password : 54321
    - Server : Instaforex-USA2.com

When i try to operate it on metatrader 5 These Details always appear To me :

So if i entered My Account no. and my password I don't Find any Trading servers in metatrader 5 only as you see in the Photos we have Insta-Forex server so please explain By photos How can i operate that account on metatrader 5 .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:
    ----

IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,244 Times in 786 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by elssayed     
    I Have an account in insta and i operate it easily on metatrader 4 But when i tried to operate it on Metatrader 5 I failed Because i can't Find the Account Server on it So for examples if it is my account :

- Account No: 1234567
    - Password : 54321
    - Server : Instaforex-USA2.com

When i try to operate it on metatrader 5 These Details always appear To me :

So if i entered My Account no. and my password I don't Find any Trading servers in metatrader 5 only as you see in the Photos we have Insta-Forex server so please explain By photos How can i operate that account on metatrader 5 .
    Unfortunately, MT5 account won`t be available for your trading account. It is required to use MT4 for trading.
    Best regards,
    PR Manager
    InstaForex Group
    Live help online

3. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:
    ----

Shollybright has a brilliant future Shollybright has a brilliant future Shollybright has a brilliant future Shollybright has a brilliant future Shollybright has a brilliant future Shollybright has a brilliant future Shollybright has a brilliant future Shollybright has a brilliant future Shollybright has a brilliant future Shollybright has a brilliant future Shollybright has a brilliant future Shollybright's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    467 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,806 Times in 843 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Re: How can I operate My Trading Account in insta on Metatrader 5 ?

Have you tried using mt4? I think I am having related problems at the moment. I having been trying to log in into my account on the mt4 app. But my account history is empty. Maybe you should try mt4, because I notice that is what the majority of traders use.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:
    ----

IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne is a splendid one to behold IFX Yvonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Re: How can I operate My Trading Account in insta on Metatrader 5 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shollybright     
    Have you tried using mt4? I think I am having related problems at the moment. I having been trying to log in into my account on the mt4 app. But my account history is empty.
    Hi Shollybright,

Could you give us the complete details of your concern and your trading account number so we can check it?
    Best Regards,
    PR Manager
    InstaForex Group
    Live help online

5. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

usman0 is on a distinguished road usman0's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Friend hello friend you cannot operate your insta account on metatrader 5 because it is only made for for f o u r if you will operate on 5 you cannot receive your bonus given by platform

Reply to thread