Reply to thread
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Thread: Horror movies and Reviews

1. #21 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:

FynnThomas is an unknown quantity at this point FynnThomas's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Re: Horror movies and Reviews

Name: Lights Out

Reviews: you won't turn off your lights at night.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FynnThomas For This Useful Post:

boxzone (06-11-2018)

3. #22 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

boxzone will become famous soon enough boxzone's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by FynnThomas     
    Name: Lights Out
    I have watched this movie. It had lot of jumpscares because the ghost appeared in the darkness or disappeared when the light was on. Liked this movie.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #23 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

tablecurt will become famous soon enough tablecurt's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Name: Gonjiam: Haunted Asylum
    This was a weird movie for me as it looked like youtubers going out to make videos. And it actually was filmed from that perspective and started getting really scary from the middle onwards. I definitely recommend this to any horror enthusiasts.

5. #24 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

JeloFone will become famous soon enough JeloFone's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by time void     
    Name: Parasyte
    English Sub: Yes

Reviews: Small organisms fall from the sky, invading into people's bodies and causing them to turn monstrous. The main character is able to avoid having the worm enter his brain, the worm thus enters his hand which allows the mc's hand to change into all kinds of shape and also gets the talking worm.

Ratings: A must watch. It has a sequel as well.
    This was a great movie. It is not horror exactly to me, but a gory battle of human-turned monsters. I have watched its sequel as well and it was also equally good.

6. #25 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

time void has a spectacular aura about time void has a spectacular aura about time void's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    127 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by JeloFone     
    Name: Gonjiam: Haunted Asylum

Reviews: It is about a horror club broadcasting their trip to a haunted mental hospital where the hospital director reportedly killed all the patients. Some small spooky things turn out to be prank from the horror club leaders to increase the views and get advertisement contract. But things soon start going out of control....

Ratings: A scary and very enjoyable movie. Watch it at night

I still get the chills when I think about the ending parts of it. The scariness really started rising up and up till the end.

7. #26 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

PaperTowel will become famous soon enough PaperTowel's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by deathstar     
    Name: Ring

Reviews: This is the first of the Ring series. As with all the Ring series, it involves a cursed videotape where people die within a fixed period of time after watching the video. This is the first and it is also one of the best of the series.

Ratings: Definitely a must watch for Japanese horror fans and horror fans in general.
    I have watched almost all the parts of Ring, including the english remake/sequel as well as sadako vs kayako. They were all really good and shows what length people can go to survive.

8. #27 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:

FynnThomas is an unknown quantity at this point FynnThomas's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by boxzone     
    I have watched this movie. It had lot of jumpscares because the ghost appeared in the darkness or disappeared when the light was on. Liked this movie.
    same here. it really had those scary kicks one looks for in an horror movie.

9. #28 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

boxzone will become famous soon enough boxzone's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Name: Saw (all movie series)

Reviews: It is a movie of kidnapping people and putting them into gory test. The mascot of the villain here is a masked man called Jigsaw who puts people to test their morals. It can be a pretty disturbing movie if you don't like gory scenes.

Ratings: Only good, a bit above average.

10. #29 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

time void has a spectacular aura about time void has a spectacular aura about time void's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    127 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Name: Killer Toon

Reviews: This is a psychological horror where a series of killings occur which mimics the drawings of a comic. It is scary at times as the webtoon shows exact details of how the kill was done, not truly ghost aspects though.

Ratings: Above average.

11. #30 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

JeloFone will become famous soon enough JeloFone's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Name: Ouija

Reviews: It is a horror revolving around popular spirit calling game of Ouija board. The game goes wrong and the spirit doesn't dissipate instead starts killing people and hunting the family.

Ratings: Quite good, if you haven't watched many ouija board movies.

Reply to thread
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 1