• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 51 54 55 56

Thread: skyboy's - Trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Stresses

ForexRider has much to be proud of ForexRider has much to be proud of ForexRider has much to be proud of ForexRider has much to be proud of ForexRider has much to be proud of ForexRider has much to be proud of ForexRider has much to be proud of ForexRider has much to be proud of ForexRider has much to be proud of ForexRider has much to be proud of ForexRider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      224 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,490 Times in 381 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skyboy View Post
      Greetings and Good Morning to all of you guys,

I have seen lots of members are making a good amount of profit from yesterday market movement and yeah yesterday in the USA session the market give us good volatility and that's why some major pair like GBPUSD, EURUSD move as our expectation. But again I am unlucky because when the GBPUSD pair move faster at USA session that time I was outside of my home and I was not able to pick up the right entry and that's why I did not take any trade with GBPUSD pair but before left my home I took a sell entry with EURJPY and that was a good trade for me, this trade still running and I hope my this trade going to hit my take profit level very soon.

Let's talk about today's trading plan

GBPUSD pair yesterday break the strong support level of 1.2990 and right now price moving below the bullish trendline and also below the Simple Moving average line of 50 and if the price gets back to the 1.2950 level and does not break that level and with small timeframes hold the level for few candles then I will take my sell entry with GBPUSD pair.

Attachment 111689

EURUSD pair yesterday hit the very strong support level of 1.1190 and also get a rejection from that support level and right now with following 4 hourly candlestick pattern we can see the price below the bullish trendline and Simple Moving Average of 50 which means price still pressures from sellers and I will take my another sell orders if the price gets back to the trendline level of 1.1230

Attachment 111690

Thanks in advance for visiting my Trading Journal
      Hello Skyboy
      You don't have to be hopeless you should have to be thankful of the God because your one trade is running that is in the good profits most of the traders washed their account without making any profits , I hope next time you will not think so little profits are better than nothing, I agree with both of your analysis both will drop more because dollar Index is risen and technically both of these pairs are in bearish trend

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (Yesterday), skyboy (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

3. Dragon
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6853 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 23,014 Times in 4,494 Posts

I have seen lots of members are making a good amount of profit from yesterday market movement and yeah yesterday in the USA session the market give us good volatility and that's why some major pair like GBPUSD, EURUSD move as our expectation. But again I am unlucky because when the GBPUSD pair move faster at USA session that time I was outside of my home and I was not able to pick up the right entry and that's why I did not take any trade with GBPUSD pair but before left my home I took a sell entry with EURJPY and that was a good trade for me, this trade still running and I hope my this trade going to hit my take profit level very soon.

GBPUSD pair yesterday break the strong support level of 1.2990 and right now price moving below the bullish trendline and also below the Simple Moving average line of 50 and if the price gets back to the 1.2950 level and does not break that level and with small timeframes hold the level for few candles then I will take my sell entry with GBPUSD pair.

Attachment 111689

EURUSD pair yesterday hit the very strong support level of 1.1190 and also get a rejection from that support level and right now with following 4 hourly candlestick pattern we can see the price below the bullish trendline and Simple Moving Average of 50 which means price still pressures from sellers and I will take my another sell orders if the price gets back to the trendline level of 1.1230

Attachment 111690

Greetings and Good morning, skyboy. I saw and read many journals that discussed about GBP/USD so this is good enough to get more references. Observing the current price on GBP/USD is still below 1.2950 so it's likely the price will try to go through the price of 1.2900. After failing to maintain prices above 1.3000 then the movement will tend to bearish sentiment. As long as prices can't go through 1.2950 then it will be difficult for GBP/USD to be able to move upward again. About EUR/USD the price will likely test the Support level at 1.1184 because the current price is almost near to the Support level.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

5. The following 5 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

bocahedan (Yesterday), forexguy9 (Yesterday), skyboy (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

arshad laghari is just really nice arshad laghari is just really nice arshad laghari is just really nice arshad laghari is just really nice arshad laghari is just really nice arshad laghari's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Attachment 111689

Attachment 111690

Salam all Friends, USD is looking very strong green every where. I already going in loss on USDCHF Trading i put order when it was at 1.0154 and now it's 1.0244 and going up and up. From last 3 days Market is behaving in some different ways. I think all Pair showing bullish trend and as per my experience sell give a loss here.

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to arshad laghari for this useful post.

skyboy (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      645 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,971 Times in 1,584 Posts

Attachment 111689

Attachment 111690

Yes there was huge volatility yesterday I was on sell position on gold and my tp is at 1260 though gold make bears till 1266 but then again get up to 1272.
      Iím still holding my sell trade and today Iím expecting this it will probably hit my tp IA.
      Gbpusd Iím also bearish on this and I think it will reach its support at 1.28 area.
      EURusd if it break support at 1.119 then it will go more down and will reach to 1.11500
      Wish you all the best
      Thanks for sharing.

9. The following 3 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6425 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,074 Times in 3,376 Posts

Attachment 111689

Attachment 111690

well, i see usdx is having difficulty pushing above the resistance at 97 80, hence this could result in the weakening of usd. so there is a likelihood of eurusd pushing up today after testing 1.1180. same scenario could play out on the gbpusd pair. buying the pair from the current level would not be a bad idea.
      still, i wish you all the best from the market this day.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

11. The following 4 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (Yesterday), skyboy (Yesterday), Unregistered (2)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4485 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,745 Times in 4,077 Posts

Attachment 111689

Attachment 111690

We have seen that the GBPUSD have broken below the support area on the daily chart which was at the 1.2976 and currently we are at the 1.2925 and I believe that the pair would be reach as low as the 1.2900 but the best way yo deal with it is to wait for the price to rally towards the resistance level and sell from there because from look of things they would hold for now due to there is huge selling pressure on this pair.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to penuelophir for this useful post.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Bored

skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      374 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,477 Times in 723 Posts

Good Evening to all of you guys,

I hope you are all making very good profit from the market with very good volatility and I am also made some good profit from my last two trades, EURUSD and EURJPY both trades give me a good number of profit and this is the second day of my another good moment, because yesterday I was made good profit from EURJPY trade and today these both trade is also good for me. I hope my both trades going to hit the take profit level within the next few hours and I will not go to take any trade today but if the GBPUSD pair reach the resistance level of 1.2970 then I will take my sell order with GBPUSD pair from that level. I think the price of GBPUSD will reach that resistance level today because we have seen very strong bullish candles today with 4 hourly candlestick pattern.

Name:  Screenshot_1.png
Views: 10
Size:  64.0 KB

Thanks in advance for visiting my Trading Journal guys.

15. The following 6 users say Thank You to skyboy for this useful post.

dedy hari kurniawan (Today), fembizz (Yesterday), ForexGuru5 (Yesterday), forexianz (Yesterday), I'm Trader (Yesterday), Khan70 (Yesterday)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5 has a reputation beyond repute ForexGuru5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      839 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,182 Times in 633 Posts

I hope you are all making very good profit from the market with very good volatility and I am also made some good profit from my last two trades, EURUSD and EURJPY both trades give me a good number of profit and this is the second day of my another good moment, because yesterday I was made good profit from EURJPY trade and today these both trade is also good for me. I hope my both trades going to hit the take profit level within the next few hours and I will not go to take any trade today but if the GBPUSD pair reach the resistance level of 1.2970 then I will take my sell order with GBPUSD pair from that level. I think the price of GBPUSD will reach that resistance level today because we have seen very strong bullish candles today with 4 hourly candlestick pattern.

Attachment 111815

Dear good afternoon and congratulations for the good profit you made about Gbpusd trade you are right look for sell near 1.2965 to 1.2980 zone its a very strong resistance now and hope that price only touch that point will not be able to brake that level.

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to ForexGuru5 for this useful post.

Khan70 (Yesterday), skyboy (Yesterday)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      In_Love

Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70 has a brilliant future Khan70's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      351 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,856 Times in 556 Posts

Attachment 111815

Good evening to my dear friend i see your post for eurusd really today its give us big movement in down trend
      And hope eur is more week in this month and its go to more down
      Now i am waiting for cad news best wishes for profit able trading

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to Khan70 for this useful post.

skyboy (Yesterday), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5908 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,194 Times in 3,615 Posts

Attachment 111815

Nice mate. You have made the right decision to sell on EURJPY. This pair currently in bearish so we can make opportunity to sell this pair. Well, EJ is not too volatile so we can make even 10 pips per trade. If you are smart, you can make BE+1 so if the price reverse, you won't lose anything. But I suggest you to be intraday trader.

Reply to thread
    Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 51 54 55 56