• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 139 of 142 ... 134 137 138 139 140 141 ...
    Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1413

Thread: skyboy's - Trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar087's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      567 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,422 Times in 1,267 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skyboy     
      Greetings and Good Morning to all of you guys,

How is your trading going on this week, are you guys in the profit margin or not able to take the right entry yet with this slow market?

You know guys, from the last couple of week trading becomes very harder for me, taking a right decision always becomes more difficult to me, because last month I had few trades which gave me a lot of pain and mostly always I am scared to enter the market even I sure about my analysis. And I know that without taking risk making profit always impossible in the market. I am very much upset on myself from the last two days, because I should have got a very good profit from the Gold trade if I sold it from the level of 1406.75 because I have earned very good profit from the Demo Account same time when I realized that will move Bearish now, but in my real account I did not take the trade.

Anyway, Today I am looking for the breakout of this Gold chart because in my chart I can see the price of Gold moving below the Bearish trendline and also not able to breaks the support level of 1385.70 from yesterday, so if today price makes breakout any side then I will follow the trend. I hope today I can enter the market with Gold and also able to earn some good profit. I think today the Gold will make the breakout in the upside because of the last daily candle close as a very strong Bullish Pin Bar.

Attachment 124988

GBPUSD pair seems to be a strong bearish movement today if the news makes the GBP currency again weak. So before the news come out on the market we should not take any order with GBPUSD pair today, but if the currency becomes strong against the USD currency then it would be very good to have a buy order with GBPUSD pair from the level of 1.2430 to 1.2450

Thank you guys for visiting my Trading Journal
      Your precious feedback and suggestion about my analysis always encourage me to learn from my mistake which is always so much important for my Forex career.
      Dear trader i am not agree with you as you say about the gold will go to up side as shown in your chart dear this pair will go to down side and we should to take the entry on this pair to sell side and we can only take the entry on this pair to sell side it will be good for us .........

Name:  Screenshot_406.png
Views: 13
Size:  27.5 KB

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to ghaffar087 for this useful post.

fragile (07-10-2019), skyboy (07-10-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1161 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,901 Times in 3,218 Posts

How is your trading going on this week, are you guys in the profit margin or not able to take the right entry yet with this slow market?

You know guys, from the last couple of week trading becomes very harder for me, taking a right decision always becomes more difficult to me, because last month I had few trades which gave me a lot of pain and mostly always I am scared to enter the market even I sure about my analysis. And I know that without taking risk making profit always impossible in the market. I am very much upset on myself from the last two days, because I should have got a very good profit from the Gold trade if I sold it from the level of 1406.75 because I have earned very good profit from the Demo Account same time when I realized that will move Bearish now, but in my real account I did not take the trade.

Anyway, Today I am looking for the breakout of this Gold chart because in my chart I can see the price of Gold moving below the Bearish trendline and also not able to breaks the support level of 1385.70 from yesterday, so if today price makes breakout any side then I will follow the trend. I hope today I can enter the market with Gold and also able to earn some good profit. I think today the Gold will make the breakout in the upside because of the last daily candle close as a very strong Bullish Pin Bar.

Attachment 124988

GBPUSD pair seems to be a strong bearish movement today if the news makes the GBP currency again weak. So before the news come out on the market we should not take any order with GBPUSD pair today, but if the currency becomes strong against the USD currency then it would be very good to have a buy order with GBPUSD pair from the level of 1.2430 to 1.2450

Your precious feedback and suggestion about my analysis always encourage me to learn from my mistake which is always so much important for my Forex career.
      Good morning I hope you are good yesterday gold was moved up and down but it wasn’t so clear that on direction you really want to go many traders were confused.
      Today I think it will be ranging in few pips. I have shared my gold analysis you can have a look I hope it will helpful to you.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13298877

Gbpusd looks to me more down and I think it will soon reach 1.240 and then 1.13600.
      Best to take sell entry on this pair avoid buying it won’t go up now

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

fembizz (07-10-2019), skyboy (07-10-2019)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2800 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,529 Times in 2,342 Posts

Attachment 124988

Hello Skyboy,

Sorry for your indecision to trade the gold at 1406 level on real account and which could be a more state of joy if you had done so. Nonetheless, it is better to avoid a trade in a state of indecisiveness and which is a kudos to you as well because not trading at all is still part of trading with you breaking even of your position whether it's of gain or loss.

In reference to gbpusd market, the market is heading down to 1.2400 level and probably to 1.2360 because there is strong ground for the buyers because this current movement is for breadown after the revisiting of same levels previously as seen in daily and weekly chart.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fembizz For This Useful Post:

skyboy (07-10-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Talon has much to be proud of Talon has much to be proud of Talon has much to be proud of Talon has much to be proud of Talon has much to be proud of Talon has much to be proud of Talon has much to be proud of Talon has much to be proud of Talon has much to be proud of Talon has much to be proud of Talon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      173 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,361 Times in 460 Posts

Default GBPUSD

Attachment 124988

Hello dear , Skyboy ,
      thank you for sharing with us your technical analysis at GBPUSD and i think you are right this pair will start new bullish trend but not now , because the current bearish trend is not over yet and there is no signal to start new bullish trend .
      i think the price will fall to break the support level at :- 1.24400 to reach the next support level at :- 1.20000 and than will start new bullish trend , and thats will be happen within 2 weeks i think .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Talon For This Useful Post:

skyboy (07-11-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Confused

skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy has a reputation beyond repute skyboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1019 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,065 Times in 1,518 Posts

I hope you guys doing very well and also making profit consistently from the market. Yesterday I lost around 133$ from my first trade of this week, and I did with the pair of GBPUSD
      Yesterday I was also waiting for the Gold to have Bullish movement and if the Gold back to the support level of 1385.90 then I will place my buy order but without getting that level price of Gold moves very strong Bullish and now it is trying to reach the next resistance level of 1437.20

Here you can see my last few trades with one pair of GPBUSD and this all close with hitting by the stop loss.
      Yesterday I have realized one thing very much that overconfident is always bad for Forex trading and we should not listen to our emotions, we must follow the chart to be a professional trader.

Name:  Screenshot_7.png
Views: 1004
Size:  5.7 KB

Right now I am very much upset about what I have done yesterday with GBPUSD pair, I should not trade like this, I could have my buy order with Gold.
      Today the price of Gold trying to make the very strong Bullish movement after breaking the Bearish trendline by following 4 hourly candlestick pattern. So I believe today this price of Gold going to hit the next resistance level of 1437.0 without giving us any bearish movement. So buying the Gold today again can be a good trade for us. I think after hitting the resistance level of 1437.20 Gold will again move bearish to hit the support level. And also USD index moving bearish now and it will continue the bearish move so pushing the Gold to the upside is not a major problem for traders now.

Name:  Screenshot_8.png
Views: 44
Size:  56.1 KB

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Asleep

fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3750 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,399 Times in 1,703 Posts

I hope you guys doing very well and also making profit consistently from the market. Yesterday I lost around 133$ from my first trade of this week, and I did with the pair of GBPUSD
      Yesterday I was also waiting for the Gold to have Bullish movement and if the Gold back to the support level of 1385.90 then I will place my buy order but without getting that level price of Gold moves very strong Bullish and now it is trying to reach the next resistance level of 1437.20

Here you can see my last few trades with one pair of GPBUSD and this all close with hitting by the stop loss.
      Yesterday I have realized one thing very much that overconfident is always bad for Forex trading and we should not listen to our emotions, we must follow the chart to be a professional trader.

Right now I am very much upset about what I have done yesterday with GBPUSD pair, I should not trade like this, I could have my buy order with Gold.
      Today the price of Gold trying to make the very strong Bullish movement after breaking the Bearish trendline by following 4 hourly candlestick pattern. So I believe today this price of Gold going to hit the next resistance level of 1437.0 without giving us any bearish movement. So buying the Gold today again can be a good trade for us. I think after hitting the resistance level of 1437.20 Gold will again move bearish to hit the support level. And also USD index moving bearish now and it will continue the bearish move so pushing the Gold to the upside is not a major problem for traders now.

Attachment 125265

My God, this is a big amount I am sorry to see that you have lost this amount I hope you will be more careful next time You are a good trader and I expect to see a lot of you in the future
      you were right about gold yesterday and it moved strongly up after correcting at the beginning of the day and as I told you that it would be better to wait for the corrective downtrend to be broken on the hourly frame because that will make trading safer

Last edited by fadilah; 07-11-2019 at 03:02 AM.

11. The following 12 users say Thank You to fadilah for this useful post.

balut (07-11-2019), ForexRider (07-11-2019), skyboy (07-11-2019), Talon (07-11-2019), Unregistered (8)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3992 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,621 Times in 3,501 Posts

Attachment 125265

Good morning skyboy my friend,sorry to hear about your loss. About gold i think its still in bullish move after fed consider stronger rate cut which makes usd weak. but looking at H1 chart it is already in overbought condition so i expect to see some pull back first and my recommendation is don't try to ride the pull back but wait for the pull back to finish first before entering a buy trade.
      Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend and i hope you can make a good profit today to recover your loss.

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

balut (07-11-2019), ForexRider (07-11-2019), skyboy (07-11-2019), Talon (07-11-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4632 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,965 Times in 3,871 Posts

Attachment 125265

Very unfortunate that you are facing a couple of bad trades. But the market is not so difficult to understand its trend. It may be but we should no wait more and more to close our loss trade.

Mate no matter I know you have good ability to recover you loss and increase your profit amount. Just follow a strong demand and strong supply and try to push your trade at the place then all problem will be solve so far.

Today usd index show weakness if we see the chart then easily understand that.

15. The following 3 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

balut (07-11-2019), skyboy (07-11-2019), Talon (07-11-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Nisha999 has much to be proud of Nisha999 has much to be proud of Nisha999 has much to be proud of Nisha999 has much to be proud of Nisha999 has much to be proud of Nisha999 has much to be proud of Nisha999 has much to be proud of Nisha999 has much to be proud of Nisha999 has much to be proud of Nisha999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      271 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,241 Times in 487 Posts

Attachment 125265

Hi dear friend greeting morning I am fine here and enjoy my trading and enjoy also mt5 Forex forum to post Rs share my knowledge and see your post and try to enhance my knowledge for good trading dear friend you are analysis at gold is two good same like my analysis I hope gold will make reversal after touching its resistance 1438 and gbpusd is at its support. 1.2 435 and ready to make reversal into bullish Trend and give us a great long-term bullish opportunity sobai it and enjoy good profit thank you guys for the knowledge full analysis to help us in a good trading.

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to Nisha999 for this useful post.

balut (07-11-2019), ForexRider (07-11-2019), skyboy (07-11-2019)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      In_Love

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1104 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,585 Times in 1,904 Posts

Attachment 125265

Good morning respected forum fellow mate so sad for your big loss on gbpusd mate due to yesterday high impact news we see all trend broke in all pair, mate good thing is your stop loss and you escape from margin call as I face margin call in my account, mate yes gold go up without any bearish candle and now I not see any sell signal in gold now all members are thinking that gold again test its resistance of 1437$ then go more up but if gold reach this resistance then again gold overbought in daily, weekly and small time.

19. The following 3 users say Thank You to ayan555 for this useful post.

balut (07-11-2019), ForexRider (07-11-2019), skyboy (07-11-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 139 of 142 ... 134 137 138 139 140 141 ...