• Reply to thread
    Page 445 of 445 ... 440 443 444 445
    Results 4,441 to 4,446 of 4446

Thread: skyboy's - Trading journal

1. #4441 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Bashul

angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      450 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,928 Times in 1,260 Posts

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by skyboy     
      Hello, Greetings and Good Morning to all of you guys,

GBP USD today start with positive movement in the upside and from the daily candlestick pattern we can see it is again trying to test out the Bearish trendline from the long period which is good for us because if the price got rejected from the trendline zone then it would be more comfortable with selling, and now this time making sell order could be a little bit of risky at this zone.
      So, I am personally waiting today, and let's see how the GBP currency reacts within the London session and USA session, if the currency tonight able to move above the trendline then it would be another great opportunity for us to buy the pair from that lower trendline supply zone.
      So, friends never take a trade without your satisfaction in confirmation, because if we made mistake then we have to lose our money, so waiting is the key to success in Forex which always never comes easily to us.

In the medium term, I look down to the area of ​​1.2500-1.2450. We can get it tomorrow, or maybe next week, but so far the reversal has occurred only on the lower timeframes (M15 and M30), and tomorrow the reversal will take place on the hourly chart. H4 while looking up, you can say he just turned around and now it is he who asks for a rollback. In general, a fall in H4 can now occur up to 1.2550, the northern mood is already breaking below.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to angrezi For This Useful Post:

PhilipOscar (Today)

3. #4442 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Confused

PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar has a reputation beyond repute PhilipOscar's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      658 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,668 Times in 1,737 Posts

GBP USD today start with positive movement in the upside and from the daily candlestick pattern we can see it is again trying to test out the Bearish trendline from the long period which is good for us because if the price got rejected from the trendline zone then it would be more comfortable with selling, and now this time making sell order could be a little bit of risky at this zone.
      So, I am personally waiting today, and let's see how the GBP currency reacts within the London session and USA session, if the currency tonight able to move above the trendline then it would be another great opportunity for us to buy the pair from that lower trendline supply zone.
      So, friends never take a trade without your satisfaction in confirmation, because if we made mistake then we have to lose our money, so waiting is the key to success in Forex which always never comes easily to us.

Dear mate if you see on h1 there is an area of ​​resistance become support which forces prices to rise this afternoon. especially if it's already hammer candle might reach 1.2785 it could be because today it feels lonely. so there is a continuation but for the opportunity to buy maybe I will look forward to the price of 1.26800 only because from h4, the area of ​​RBS is different from h1 which seems to be very little chance generated

4. #4443 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Linkiu has much to be proud of Linkiu has much to be proud of Linkiu has much to be proud of Linkiu has much to be proud of Linkiu has much to be proud of Linkiu has much to be proud of Linkiu has much to be proud of Linkiu has much to be proud of Linkiu has much to be proud of Linkiu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,167 Times in 668 Posts

Hello, the GBPUSD was making the bullish move last week and maybe it will continue the bullish move this week. you can see for H4 timeframe the price move upward and almost reach the resistance level 1.2670. I will wait the price break above the resistance then open Buy position with target at the level 1.2750. expected the market price move more high today.

Thanks

5. #4444 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8796 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 45,838 Times in 12,975 Posts

you are still bearish bios on the gbp/usd price when DXY is showing too weak to go toward 97. It would be possible to surge his rate again when gbp/usd price will be driving at south side. I see there is enough space between day resistance and current price. So when the asset tried to charge his resistance he could feel significant selling pressure and driving downside for long time.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to amiron56 For This Useful Post:

Nisha999 (Today)

7. #4445 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1763 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,413 Times in 5,756 Posts

Good morning dear friend how are you I hope you all are fine and enjoy trading with profit, GBPUSD is trading now as we all were thinking and mate yet GBPUSD is trading bullish and mate more signals are showing that still GBPUSD is best for buy trade and mate in h4 chart now I See in this chart I use BB and with the BB GBPUSD looks that now very soon GBPUSD move to price of 1.2698 so mate good luck for your trade and I am looking for this target in GBPUSD.
      HABIB NIAZI TRADING JOURNAL

8. #4446 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Axefx has much to be proud of Axefx has much to be proud of Axefx has much to be proud of Axefx has much to be proud of Axefx has much to be proud of Axefx has much to be proud of Axefx has much to be proud of Axefx has much to be proud of Axefx has much to be proud of Axefx has much to be proud of Axefx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      126 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,523 Times in 746 Posts

Hello skyboy,as it start with positive in the right time of market opening we will see more positive move from gbpusd pair.after season wise price of gbpusd will be increasing and it will reach 1.2700 by season wise moving.now it is situated on 1.26600 and there it shows bullish trend and going with bullish trend also so that price will go 1.2700 in the end of the week i think

Reply to thread
    Page 445 of 445 ... 440 443 444 445

Subscribed to this Thread : 19