Thread: FreshForex - FreshView on Money

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Bitchy

broforex is an unknown quantity at this point broforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes agreed, FreshForex is the best way to start your trading experience, when I was a newbie in Forex, I don't know where to learn about Forex until I found FreshForex and get the free webinar, so now I have experience how to facing Forex market, but if I don't mind to trading manually, FreshForex offers me their robot. Amazing !

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Bitchy

Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

FreshForex is the best broker I ever join. Now can claim 200% deposit bonus, so I get double benefits. Benefit as a trader and benefit from bonus. Better than another forex broker. You guys must join it and get double benefits. It is amazing. Thank you FreshForex.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

kuldeep kale will become famous soon enough kuldeep kale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i dont heard about the fresh forex but if you tell its god broker then i will definatly try it can you please temm what is the minimum spread of fresh forex and what are their commision charges per trade and how is their customer support

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Bitchy

Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, as an IB at FreshForex, I really feel helped by the programs offered by FreshForex, ranging from high commissions and also the tools they offer to me making it easier for me to get clients to join on FreshForex such as banner, URL Builder etc . thank you FreshForex. More client I get, more commission I get.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3063 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,054 Times in 2,028 Posts

FreshForex is amongst the nicest companies I have worked in recent times. The thing that I like is facilities that are offered by month, I mean there is never a dull moment. So if one broker I would talk about, it is for sure them.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Daintree789 is a jewel in the rough Daintree789 is a jewel in the rough Daintree789 is a jewel in the rough Daintree789's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default c

Quote Originally Posted by narutrader     
      2 bonuses to increase deposit for MetaTrader 5!

Dear traders,
      the most popular bonuses and offers are now available for trading platform MetaTrader 5!
      Many FreshForex clients prefer trading on MetaTrader 5. To make trading on the most modern platform more profitable, we launch your favorite offers Cashback and Deposit Bonus 101% for accounts Classic MT5.
      The choice is yours:
      Double your deposit with special offer Deposit Bonus 101% on accounts Classic MT5;
      Or get additional profit with Cashback service: doesn't matter if you get profit or loss — we credit up to $20 per closed lot!
      Besides, in comparison with MT4, MT5 has many advantages:
      Increased number of timeframes and technical indicators;
      New types of pending orders: buy/sell stop limit;
      Depth of the market option: information on history of quotes and charts;
      Built-in economic calendar and more!
      Activate profitable FreshForex bonuses on your Classic MT5 account starting from October 2!
      Daily webinars and 2 awesome indicators for long term trades!

Dear traders,
      Great news! FreshForex launches free live webinars with FreshForex analyst Graham Osano!
      Every day from Monday to Friday at 8.30am GTM you can join short webinars and together with Graham Osano analyze currency pairs, oil, gold indexes and other assets.
      Every Wednesday at 12 noon GMT we invite you to special one-hour tutoring webinars on different important topics.
      The first tutorial webinar will be held this Wednesday, on October 3rd at 12.00 noon GMT. FreshForex analyst Graham Osano will tell you what MACD and AO mean, how to use them to pick long term trades and how to become a long term trader without having to understand the chart but the two indicators only!
      You may ask FreshForex analyst any questions about market situation or discuss the latest analytical news on the webinars.
      To take part in the webinar use this link and log in. You can also see all the previous webinars here.
      Hi, thank you for your recommendation that Fresh Forex is the best representative, I sealed it and I am exchanging with Fresh Forex until today, it is a decent encounter that I realize I can exchange with 0 spread and quick execution. New Forex likewise give me a decent EA that can assist me with opening any positions when I was occupied with my job,frees forex is another term I know. what's more, obviously there is a favorable position for me to learn. in addition everything identified with forex exchanging will help our investigation as well. with the goal that we will be encouraged in different investigates on the crisp forex. we preferred learn numerous things over we just have a little encounter and our exchanging results likewise hurt a great deal. with a great deal of figuring out how to exchange from new forex, obviously we will get a ton of extra learning that will help our exchanging results as well.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Bitchy

Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

FreshForex give me the thinnest spread ever, even 0 spread. It is good for my strategy, there is no limit time, I can use all of my strategy (hedging, scalping, EAs) it just amazing. And FreshForex will always pay my profit, no hidden terms to make any withdrawals.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Bitchy

Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you FreshForex for making this threat, now I can simply join your telegram channel analysis to help open a position, it is a good analysis and of course I have to use my own money management, I like to follow your elliot wave analysis, if I have a good analysis, I will post it here also to test my self in analysis

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3063 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,054 Times in 2,028 Posts

If I am not wrong then FreshForex completed 15 years right? I would like to congrats the team of there. Hope for many and many years! I am also a trader here, so really happy for them.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2