• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 18 21 22 23

Thread: Mmk20's - Trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      447 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,781 Times in 864 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mmk20 View Post
      Good evening Updated newspaper
      Pair Analysis USD AUD
      The AUDUSD pair keeps declining to approach our first waited target at 0.7060, to keep the bearish trend active for the rest of the day, which its next target located at 0.7000, reminding you that holding below 0.7165 is important to continue the expected decline
      Expected trading range for today is between 0.7040 support and 0.7170

Hello my sister ... how are you? How did you go about things today with all your deals? I wish I had won today and pulled back .... For the AUD / USD is currently at the 0.7098 level affected by the horizontal resistance line and the bearish trend line
      Therefore, the pair is expected to continue to fall to the 0.7069 level of horizontal support as a first stage
      If the pair manages to break it and the candle closes below it, it is expected to continue to fall to 0.6992
      On the upside, the pair is expected to reach the 0.7145 level represented by horizontal resistance as a first stage.
      If the pair succeeds in breaching it and the candle is closed above it is expected to continue to rise to the level of 0.7192 ....

Thanks  

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      204 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning
      Update Journal
      Pair analysis EUR USD
      The pair is now testing the 1.1420 level and we expect the downside move as long as the pair is below the strong resistance level at 1.1443 which could be taken up to test and then drop to target 1.1300 and then 1.1180 respectively

Thanks  

3. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mmk20 for this useful post.

MR_Alan (01-28-2019), shadi (01-28-2019), Unregistered (1)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza has much to be proud of Aleeza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      202 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,411 Times in 284 Posts

Good morning
      Update Journal
      Pair analysis EUR USD
      The pair is now testing the 1.1420 level and we expect the downside move as long as the pair is below the strong resistance level at 1.1443 which could be taken up to test and then drop to target 1.1300 and then 1.1180 respectively
      It is hard to say that it will now retrace to 1.1300 level but maybe a little bit correction from here as it is very overbought.
      But overall I am expecting that it will go up and hit 1.1570-90 channel resistance and then it will start moving down from there. Then it can hit 1.1180 and even lower from there.
      Lets see how market moves this week.
      Best Regards:
      Aleeza

-------------------------------
      Aleeza's Trading journal

Thanks  

5. The following 2 users say Thank You to Aleeza for this useful post.

shadi (01-28-2019), Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi has a reputation beyond repute shadi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      589 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,507 Times in 1,193 Posts

Good morning
      Update Journal
      Pair analysis EUR USD

Good evening my friend, a more than wonderful analysis of the EUR/USD pair, I wish you success in this deal, and to make the profit behind it, and now allow me to participate in my opinion in this analysis, I see that the trading of the pair EUR/USD around the 1.1400 level since the morning, while the stochastic continues to lose torque Positive, as long as the price is below 1.1443, our downward trend forecasts will remain effective, supported by the negative pressure of the 50 moving average, indicating that we are waiting to target the 1.1181 level as the next major station.

Thanks  

7. The Following User Says Thank You to shadi For This Useful Post:

Aleeza (01-28-2019)

Closed Thread
    Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 18 21 22 23