• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19

Thread: theknight's - Trading journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

mayo76544 is a glorious beacon of light mayo76544 is a glorious beacon of light mayo76544 is a glorious beacon of light mayo76544 is a glorious beacon of light mayo76544 is a glorious beacon of light mayo76544's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      114 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: theknight's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by theknight View Post
      Good morning everyone Iam going to update my journal today with gold
      Gold prices briefly tested the highs of 1250 before giving up the gains. Price action, however, retesting the support at the 1240 handle. As long as this support holds, the bias in gold remains to the upside. Yet, if the support at 1240 fails, gold prices could be extending the declines. The lower support at 1227.10 remains a key support area that is pending retest.good luck for all
      مركز الخليج
      The price of gold has succeeded in touching our main target at 1262.10 and is attempting to confirm its breach, which supports the upside potential in the short term. The next target is at 1286.70, supported by SMA 50, while the continuation of the bullish trend depends on stability above 1248.30.

Thanks  

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to mayo76544 for this useful post.

Unregistered (3)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      142 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,492 Times in 385 Posts

Default Re: theknight's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by theknight View Post
      Good morning everyone Iam going to update my journal today with gold
      Gold prices briefly tested the highs of 1250 before giving up the gains. Price action, however, retesting the support at the 1240 handle. As long as this support holds, the bias in gold remains to the upside. Yet, if the support at 1240 fails, gold prices could be extending the declines. The lower support at 1227.10 remains a key support area that is pending retest.good luck for all
      مركز الخليج

Welcome to my dear friend, I have read your analysis of the gold and I liked it very much and I greet you for the accurate look of it and allow me to offer my simple opinion I see that
      The short term trend of the Gold is to the upside. Intraday trading range of the Gold is expected among key support at 1695.00 and key resistance at 1750.00. Based upon my chart analysis, I prefer to buying the Gold around 1715.00 with targets 1735.00, 1755.00 then 1780.00 and stoploss with four hour candle closing below 1700.00. And what is it my friend only expectations, and I wish you good luck and success to you my friend, and I invite you to visit the journal and to exchange analyses and opinions together so that benefit us all

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 14 17 18 19