• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20

Thread: abomalak's - Trading journal

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo has much to be proud of zizooo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      132 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,373 Times in 351 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by abomalak View Post
      Greetings to all Members now I update my journal and analyze the pair of EUR USD.

The EUR/USD pair saw pressure selling around the 1.1340 resistance level to back down to the 1.1270 support level as purchasing power pushed the EUR/USD pair to bounce back up to the 1.1340 level trying to penetrate the level of resistance upwards.
      Level in view of technical indicators
      Both RSI and stochastic indicate that indicators reach the purchasing saturation zone.
      Accordingly we expect that the EUR/USD pair penetrates the 1.1340 level up to test the 1.1404 level again. This scenario fails in the event of a higher level of 1.1340.

مركز الخليج
      My dear friend the euro-dollar pair continues to fluctuate between the following directional switches of 1.1310 support and 1.1380 resistance, which keeps our neutrality up to date, where the price is in conflict with the technical factors, and the price needs to penetrate one of the stated levels to determine its objectives The following more clearly, we also recall that the penetration of the resistance will lead the price to achieve further gains that start at 1.1443 and extend to 1.1550, while breaking support will press the price to resume the downward trend that targets the 1.1180 level as the next major station, and the expected range of trading for the day between support 1.1260 and 1.1440 resistance
      Good luck

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zizooo For This Useful Post:

zahid4x (Today)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5196 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,254 Times in 3,408 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by abomalak View Post
      Greetings to all Members now I update my journal and analyze the pair of EUR USD.

The EUR/USD pair saw pressure selling around the 1.1340 resistance level to back down to the 1.1270 support level as purchasing power pushed the EUR/USD pair to bounce back up to the 1.1340 level trying to penetrate the level of resistance upwards.
      Level in view of technical indicators
      Both RSI and stochastic indicate that indicators reach the purchasing saturation zone.
      Accordingly we expect that the EUR/USD pair penetrates the 1.1340 level up to test the 1.1404 level again. This scenario fails in the event of a higher level of 1.1340.

مركز الخليج
      EURUSD pair currently moving on upward and it turning back from near to daily 1st support 1.1318 level, i think within short time it will go above of daily 1st resistance 1.1364 level and if it go above of this level and current H4 candle can close above of this level then it might go upward more and will be try to break daily 2nd resistance 1.1390 level, yesterday i also enter in this pair for long position and currently i see i am on floating profitable zone, i hope it will help me to get some good profit.

Reply to Thread
    Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 15 18 19 20