Accumulated bonus
    1 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Cool TheMillions - 80420156 Get Rich by Smaller Money

Only Start 17.32 USD 2018-10-25 [without bonus]

ACCOUNT TYPE : PAMM ;ForexCopy

Let's Get Millions dollar Now , Start smaller money.

Intra-day trading, Major currency pairs: EUR/USD, GBP/USD,USD/JPY. Manual trade.
    Mind+Method+Money= NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE
    PAMM " TheMillions" Professional forex traders,Profit 15%-35% per month,Please Visit : https://www.instaforex.com/cn/forex_...der=80420156#/

2. 2 users say Thank You to chinahunter for this useful post.

grrla (10-31-2018), Khurramshahzad (01-21-2019)

3. #2 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    620 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,638 Times in 610 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by chinahunter     
    Only Start 17.32 USD 2018-10-25 [without bonus]

ACCOUNT TYPE : PAMM ;ForexCopy

Let's Get Millions dollar Now , Start smaller money.

Intra-day trading, Major currency pairs: EUR/USD, GBP/USD,USD/JPY. Manual trade.
    Mind+Method+Money= NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE
    well good luck on your pamm hope will bring a lot of profit for all investors and followers. Small and consistent profit is something that everyone looking forward to

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 2 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

grrla (10-31-2018), Khurramshahzad (01-21-2019)

5. #3 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

grrla will become famous soon enough grrla's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

good luck too on your pamm and hope you and your investors can make huge profit. I know it is possible because i have seen people doing pamm on instaforex that start from low amount and make it into million dollars.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to grrla For This Useful Post:

Khurramshahzad (01-21-2019)

7. #4 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

chinahunter is an unknown quantity at this point chinahunter's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

when i click the widgets picture , the link URL is :https://instaforex.com/forexcopy_mon...420156&x=HIZXC

but the link is not value, The right URL is :https://www.instaforex.com/forex_mon...rader=80420156

Help me change it , thanks
    PAMM " TheMillions" Professional forex traders,Profit 15%-35% per month,Please Visit : https://www.instaforex.com/cn/forex_...der=80420156#/

8. The Following User Says Thank You to chinahunter For This Useful Post:

9. #5 Collapse Post
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

zanumy is on a distinguished road zanumy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Re: TheMillions - 80420156 Get Rich by Smaller Money

Quote Originally Posted by chinahunter     
    when i click the widgets picture , the link URL is :https://instaforex.com/forexcopy_mon...420156&x=HIZXC

but the link is not value, The right URL is :https://www.instaforex.com/forex_mon...rader=80420156

Help me change it , thanks

i just check the link you are sharing with us all on the forum but i see the capital you have here is very small perhaps you can make the capital bigger so can attract more investors to join in

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zanumy For This Useful Post:

11. #6 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

ABW720 has a brilliant future ABW720 has a brilliant future ABW720 has a brilliant future ABW720 has a brilliant future ABW720 has a brilliant future ABW720 has a brilliant future ABW720 has a brilliant future ABW720 has a brilliant future ABW720 has a brilliant future ABW720 has a brilliant future ABW720 has a brilliant future ABW720's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3473 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,065 Times in 1,151 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

Dear,
    I may feel that you start this forex copy project in a hurry. At the time of writing this post, you are only .69 cent in your account. You loss is reached -41.43% since you registered. After 16 days, It is bad happening. Keep in mind one thing, forex is a very difficult business. If you want to start to forex copy or PAMM. then you before offering this to others must test your strategy for six month to ensure your strategy work. Best luck. Keep your hard work. I will give you the success.

12. 3 users say Thank You to ABW720 for this useful post.

Khurramshahzad (01-21-2019), Unregistered (2)

13. #7 Collapse Post
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

zanumy is on a distinguished road zanumy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

i think he already margin call the pamm account thats why the balance is very low now also from the chart can see the graph sudden drop so it must be the margin call taking control of the account already

14. The Following User Says Thank You to zanumy For This Useful Post:

15. #8 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

grrla will become famous soon enough grrla's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by emadomda     
    Parallel to price movement. STP brokers usually get a leverage of up to 1: 100 of their liquidity providers. Thus the liquidity provider will also hold $ 1,120 from the forex broker account.

yes that is the standard leverage LP will give to brokers. Then broker need more capital to give out higher leverage to the clients.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to grrla For This Useful Post:

17. #9 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2532 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    9 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,924 Times in 5,612 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Locked and moved to the Pamm&Copy Trash Section. Better luck next time.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to moneygrows For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open