Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Playing chess as hobby

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Faheemrose is a jewel in the rough Faheemrose is a jewel in the rough Faheemrose is a jewel in the rough Faheemrose's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    106 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Chess is worlds most difficult as well as interesting and VIP game among all others game it is a game as well as hobby and many people loves chess playing and those who don't understand how to play chess they also like it. Interesting things about this game.

Names of All Chess Pieces: Just in Case You Don't Know Any of...
    Pawns (8 pieces) Pawn. ...
    Rooks (2 pieces) There are two rooks in a set of chess pieces. ...
    Knights (2 pieces) There are two knights in every team in chess. ...
    Bishops (2 pieces) The bishops are also known as the camels. ...
    Queen (1 pieces) The Queen is the second-most tallest piece in the whole set. ...
    King (1 pieces)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Faheemrose For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

3. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

PaperTowel will become famous soon enough PaperTowel's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I used to play chess a lot with my friends. Unfortunately, they have all gone abroad, so I can only play chess with AIs or online.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PaperTowel For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

5. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I do that at times. I play Chess when I have a good friend around who actually beats me in it every now and then. It also helps me understand that I don't know everything, and I am not the smartest in the room. It helps in spending quality time enhancing brain power and I have realized that playing it regularly boosts my basic arithmetic calculation speed. I generally don't need a calculator to do basic calculations in my head as a result of this.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Caprice For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

7. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

AngelSwift is an unknown quantity at this point AngelSwift's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I like playing gobang here in China
    Better Job, Better Education, Better World. Try to explore more about teaching in China.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AngelSwift For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

9. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

christinayayaya is an unknown quantity at this point christinayayaya's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Thanks for your sharing!

Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2