• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: Lot size is very important for best and save trading

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Emaan786 has a spectacular aura about Emaan786 has a spectacular aura about Emaan786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      112 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You are lot size is very important and we must set lot size according to our bonus amount and trading knowledge and market analysis and use stop loss in every trade to keep our account safe. And do not set any lot size which is beyond our limit.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Shocked

jeryco is a jewel in the rough jeryco is a jewel in the rough jeryco is a jewel in the rough jeryco's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Determining lot size in trading also requires good consideration because traders must calculate the risk they want to use. It will be dangerous if the lot size used is not in accordance with the capital. This also depends on the wishes of each trader if the trader does not have experience in the money management then the lot size used can exceed the margin level. Actual leverage is also important for traders not to use excessive lot size in trading.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Cool

Javeria will become famous soon enough Javeria will become famous soon enough Javeria's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes dear you are right lots selection is very important for profit and long term trade apply always low lot if you have low capital and if capital is high so make lot with account balance mange trade always with planing and full with vision

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Naziakanwal is a jewel in the rough Naziakanwal is a jewel in the rough Naziakanwal is a jewel in the rough Naziakanwal is a jewel in the rough Naziakanwal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      465 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend it's right that lot size is also matter in the trading. Lot size is that size which we select for our yrade that when our trade move one pips up or down then how digits moves up and down in our trade.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

ArbabAftab is on a distinguished road ArbabAftab's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes if you want to work save trading then don't open big loss small lot size means save profit with save trading The Big Lot size mean big risk and big loss

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

m7md is a splendid one to behold m7md is a splendid one to behold m7md is a splendid one to behold m7md is a splendid one to behold m7md is a splendid one to behold m7md is a splendid one to behold m7md is a splendid one to behold m7md's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Greed in the profit and loss of the most important mistakes that should be avoided by traders during trading must be a mask of profit and accept loss so as not to change the loss of losses and therefore reflects the profits to losses and therefore there are a lot of things that must be learned well before starting in the process of trading, so be careful.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Zaid776 will become famous soon enough Zaid776's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      232 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes lot size have a great importance in trading especially for new traders if you will use right lot size then you can become a successful trader easily

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Stresses

othox79 is a jewel in the rough othox79 is a jewel in the rough othox79 is a jewel in the rough othox79 is a jewel in the rough othox79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1070 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes it's true, and this should already be in money management. Every trader will have each of their own money management, and this should not be argued about which is better and right, because all of the goals are the same, which is securing our account.
      A good trader should have good money management too, because this is what supports the continuity and safety of our trading account from unfavorable conditions that can occur every time in our account.
      You Learn Nothing from Your Life
      If You think You're
      RIGHT ALL THE TIME

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Yasin2473 has a spectacular aura about Yasin2473 has a spectacular aura about Yasin2473's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      102 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes i am agree with you that lot size is very important in the forex.Forex is online business.Forex is real business.Forex used in the all world.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

kaka2024 is a name known to all kaka2024 is a name known to all kaka2024 is a name known to all kaka2024 is a name known to all kaka2024 is a name known to all kaka2024 is a name known to all kaka2024's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      190 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you can use lot in trading is so low because it can save your account and make your trading save and profitable we place one order and that order goes into loss so we have to be space for placing your account safe and try to settle down in little profit then small Lott size is good the entire income to trade especially when left with nothing.the account of this type of people wash very soon but in my experience always use small lot size and get safe profit

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4