• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: use small tp when using high lots.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Niazi707 has a spectacular aura about Niazi707 has a spectacular aura about Niazi707's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: use small tp when using high lots.

Forex trading is very profitable business in which we can earn good amount of money but for this we have complete trading knowledge and experience. When you want to trade must remember SL and TP must use. SL secure your account and TP give you good amount of money so trade according to your capitals. If you have big capital then use big lot but when you have less capital then trade with less capital.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

Faisal777 is a glorious beacon of light Faisal777 is a glorious beacon of light Faisal777 is a glorious beacon of light Faisal777 is a glorious beacon of light Faisal777 is a glorious beacon of light Faisal777's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      539 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

exactly brother if you are using high lots then you should use take profit on short term bases because it can be risky for your account so it is necessary other vise your account can be wash out.in currency there is no matter it is applicable on gold and oil.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      504 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,701 Times in 1,187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zarlash View Post
      dear members first of all you should use moderate lot size or small lot size but if you want to increase your lot size then try scalping use very small tp,s and sl and hedge the trade you dont get right (use it on oil) this gives more profit then long term on pairs
      Yes dear very nice thing you have shared. Once you want to keep big lot size then try to use tp few pips and also stoploss. This would be the best way to get profit and also you would be safe from big loss. When your lot size is big you can get big loss so better to use proper money 💴 management.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      796 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,313 Times in 2,001 Posts

we dont necessarily have to make use of small take profit when we make use of high lost size in the Forex market, for me i even think the most important thing is the stop loss that we use when we trade with high lot size in the forex market, i think with this the proper thing is to use tight stop loss because we can afford to loose to big in the market, infact i think we can even take profit is even by choice.

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to hayzee19 for this useful post.

Unregistered (4)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

aronno will become famous soon enough aronno's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1375 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Using tp and sl are good for trade and also safe for trade. If we use small lot then we can use the big tp and if we use the big lot to trade then we should use small tp. I think, this decision is correct. Because as we have chances to win, similarly we have chances to get loss. When we shall use big lot trade, then we shall able to gain big profit from our trade within small pips. Similarly, we also have chances to get big loss if our trades goes to loss. So we shall have to use small tp and small sl for our trades.

Reply to thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7