• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 7 of 8 ... 2 5 6 7 8

Thread: Is forex need full concentration? (Part 13)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Afzal224 will become famous soon enough Afzal224's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      116 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

My dear form fellow I hope you will be fine, I am entirely agree with your point of view that forex business need the white peaceful atmosphere and as well as sound mind. With the distracted mind we cannot make a good decision. With the distracted mind we cannot make a good decision for the business. Peaceful mind is necessary for taking up good judgement of the market.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

kaka2024 is a name known to all kaka2024 is a name known to all kaka2024 is a name known to all kaka2024 is a name known to all kaka2024 is a name known to all kaka2024 is a name known to all kaka2024's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      190 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

we lack these then we could be making a lot of mistakes which leads to lots of losses you will never make successful profit from this market, so give more concentrating during trading time. you are doing scalping then never wait for long just book your profit and exit from market as soon as possible. you should keep into mind that if you are doing scalping then never wait for long just book your profit and exit from market as soon as possible.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

MariaMario has a brilliant future MariaMario has a brilliant future MariaMario has a brilliant future MariaMario has a brilliant future MariaMario has a brilliant future MariaMario has a brilliant future MariaMario has a brilliant future MariaMario has a brilliant future MariaMario has a brilliant future MariaMario has a brilliant future MariaMario has a brilliant future MariaMario's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      278 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,923 Times in 924 Posts

Yes forex forum need a full concentration and we have to do the work qith honesty and sincerity and secondly we have to work with full concentration and dedication and when we do it then we will obviosuly get a lot of profit and bonus from this platform so always pay full attention on this forum so always do the best work on this platform

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to MariaMario for this useful post.

chnazim11 (06-26-2019), SaniaISB (06-26-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      752 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,689 Times in 1,702 Posts

This profession is entirely different then other vocation because this employment give you swelling coinage on small vestment but for this you necessity to have commendable wisdom and also need a calm liking to commerce. Here a uncompounded mistake can devastated your all money so keep appease and consolidate while doing trading. Once you find tend then you don't necessity to tease of your occupation just take gain and consummate your advantage. But one dilute you should keep into choice that if you are up scalping then never wait for extensive impartial ledger your gain and outgoing from worth as readily as practicable.I always outrank to give my major full when up Forex jobbing else I will employ measure in enjoy with my lineage rather than jumping into this employment with side spirit centered and compel a excessive losings that can affect my other happiness season I inlet this place might befriend many traders who were similar me in my early days bless you.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx for this useful post.

Bitcoinvestor (06-25-2019), Unregistered (1)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheeky

Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      817 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,268 Times in 1,090 Posts

you are legally serious throughout Forex trading succession then you will have to take each and every step very carefully for our jobbing result are copiously depends on our commencing steps and on our major . If we can assay that major is keyboard of succession then it is upright and without major succession is not likely.

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to Bitcoinvestor for this useful post.

jaimankov (06-25-2019), MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx (06-26-2019), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Uzmi has much to be proud of Uzmi has much to be proud of Uzmi has much to be proud of Uzmi has much to be proud of Uzmi has much to be proud of Uzmi has much to be proud of Uzmi has much to be proud of Uzmi has much to be proud of Uzmi has much to be proud of Uzmi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      193 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,218 Times in 602 Posts

Helo members hope you all fine and enjoing with good information in this forum that is mt5.all trader wants to eaen a big amount from trading .some people do not conentrate on trading they need to do full concentrate on trading and knowledge .its play very impoetant role and very effective results on making money frome trading .do good have good.

10. The following 6 users say Thank You to Uzmi for this useful post.

chnazim11 (06-26-2019), MariaMario (06-26-2019), sam143 (06-26-2019), Sincere (06-26-2019), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

SaniaISB has much to be proud of SaniaISB has much to be proud of SaniaISB has much to be proud of SaniaISB has much to be proud of SaniaISB has much to be proud of SaniaISB has much to be proud of SaniaISB has much to be proud of SaniaISB has much to be proud of SaniaISB has much to be proud of SaniaISB's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      151 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,133 Times in 421 Posts

You have to work with full concentration in this forex trading forum. Every business needs concentration. The more you concentrate, the more you learn. You have to pay your full attention to forex to become a successful trader. So, this is important to concentrate on your world properly and earn more. It will help you to increase your income.

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to SaniaISB for this useful post.

chnazim11 (06-26-2019), MariaMario (06-26-2019), sam143 (06-26-2019), Sincere (06-26-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      679 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,716 Times in 614 Posts

Yes i agree with this statement that forex need full concentration infact every business need full concentration. The more you give concentration then the more you learn and it is important to make good profits. If you don't take your work seriously and you don't give concentration to your work then surely you will losses or if you take work seriously then there are profits.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to sam143 for this useful post.

MariaMario (06-26-2019), SaniaISB (06-26-2019), Sincere (06-26-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886 has a brilliant future Hamza1886's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      229 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,526 Times in 643 Posts

Yes we lack these then we could be making a lot of mistakes.you will never make perfect analysis and without making perfect.Here a single mistake can waste your all money so keep calm.I have not been able to be consistent and consistent.they need to focuse in order to get. it is a very risky and technical business.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

EFCC has a spectacular aura about EFCC has a spectacular aura about EFCC's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      111 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes you are right a forex trader needs full concentration before such trader can profit from this business forex trader who lost concentration should stay away from trading on the day of lack of concentration should when we have more concentration we will be smart and be free from mistakes, trading forex requires us to put our mind to trading

Reply to thread
    Page 7 of 8 ... 2 5 6 7 8