• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10

Thread: It is better to lose a little rather than lose all (Part 5)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

MBorhan18 is a glorious beacon of light MBorhan18 is a glorious beacon of light MBorhan18 is a glorious beacon of light MBorhan18 is a glorious beacon of light MBorhan18 is a glorious beacon of light MBorhan18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      196 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Business mean have some loss. So forex trading also loss. If we loss in forex market at first than we feel forex is not easy and as a result we will doing hard working to success in forex. But if we win at first than we become overconfidence and as a result we trade in forex market with a big lots withouth any analysis. After we lost our all capital. So at first small i's better than after full loss.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MBorhan18 For This Useful Post:

fragile (02-17-2019)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

XAU will become famous soon enough XAU's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Usually we know about it as stop loss, really its better to close your trades with some loss than margin call. But this is concerning thing to Forex trader that it's rare to see traders close their trade with some loss, even though they know about it that within few minutes the account will be stop out, then they don't want to close their trade with loss. Without using stop loss, you should not do Forex trading, its better to join on gamble, i think its all about from emotion or greediness, whatever to be a good and expert trader you have to learn to close your trades with some loss.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to XAU for this useful post.

fragile (02-17-2019), Parabolic (02-16-2019), Unregistered (2)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Parabolic will become famous soon enough Parabolic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XAU View Post
      Usually we know about it as stop loss, really its better to close your trades with some loss than margin call. But this is concerning thing to Forex trader that it's rare to see traders close their trade with some loss, even though they know about it that within few minutes the account will be stop out, then they don't want to close their trade with loss. Without using stop loss, you should not do Forex trading, its better to join on gamble, i think its all about from emotion or greediness, whatever to be a good and expert trader you have to learn to close your trades with some loss.

I am with you man!!! But its really tough task to close my trade with some loss, I am with forex trading since 2015 but 4 year almost and I did not close my current trade with some loss until i get stop out. Still I am struggling to get some good profit, the reason is all about the emotion and greediness, from next week i will try with demo accounts and i hope i can recover my problem very quickly.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Parabolic For This Useful Post:

fragile (02-17-2019)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

new90 will become famous soon enough new90 will become famous soon enough new90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1371 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is unavoidable to lose. It is wisdom to then learn to lose what is reasonable and can afford to trade for a long time. As a trader cannot continually lose all the time. That is where proper money management principle of risk reward comes to play. Ordinarily a trade set up with less than 1:2 risk reward should not be traded at all. If this is strictly followed, it means that 50/50 winning and losing trading percentages will still yield a good result if enough trades are taken. This will reduce trading stress and attachment to the result of one particular trade.

Reply to thread
    Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10