• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 278 of 287 ... 273 276 277 278 279 280 283 ...
    Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 2866

Thread: EUR/USD (part 80)

1. #2771 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Blah

asim is a jewel in the rough asim is a jewel in the rough asim is a jewel in the rough asim's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EUR/USD’s rise resumed after brief retreat and intraday bias is back on the upside. Corrective pattern from 1.0635 is in another rising leg. Break of 1.1019 will target 1.1147 resistance. Upside should be limited by 61.8% retracement of 1.1496 to 1.0635 at 1.1167. On the downside, break of 1.0774 should turn bias back to the downside for retesting 1.0635 low.
      Attached Images  

2. #2772 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

CelestineJones03 will become famous soon enough CelestineJones03's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Greetings to all traders and speculators who are here in the forum!

Here’s the chart for the euro/dollar currency pair:

As usual, everyone thinks that Friday is the day that things are totally disordered. So it is not surprising that instruments can move around this day without noticing the levels. For the economic calendar, anything specifically volatile cannot be found.

Now, let’s move onto the technical analysis. Trading takes place under the level of 1.0957, a signal will be received from the lower chart for the likely upward movement of the pair upon gaining a foothold above the indicated level. On the M30 chart, resistance is found around the level of 1.0967 while the actual range of 1.0957 - 1.0967 is considered to be the most powerful resistance along the way. From this area, we can take into account selling.

Name:  ey5.png
Views: 95
Size:  184.3 KB

On the hourly (H1) chart, a quite interesting picture is being formed right now. Due to the fact that the key zone is around the level of 1.0938 in the indicator, the confirmation of the downward movement needs consolidation below. Visually, there is no doubt that the candle below this level will not be formed, but still, sales will be obtained only after a small local pullback.

This is the option that will be great to use in trading. The truth remains the most important thing, but will the market listen? To sum everything up, here’s the trading plan for today: the sales zone is located in the range of 1.0950 - 1.0960. The entrance can be observed from here, but since we are found currently lower, it means that we should wait. It can be assumed that we will decline first to the level of 1.0890 and only then we can try to increase to the level of 1.0950, from which we should get up in the downward direction. Thus, it is likely that there will be only a limited amount of time to sell.

Name:  t4r57.png
Views: 94
Size:  200.4 KB

3. #2773 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Sandy05 will become famous soon enough Sandy05's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Name:  ui.png
Views: 92
Size:  269.3 KB

Welcome to the forum dear traders and speculators who are here in the forum!

Analysis for the euro/dollar currency pair:

The euro/dollar currency pair is trading with an average decrease as the day starts. Yesterday’s mood is still preserved and this currency pair updated the minimum of Thursday. Investors are partially locking in profitable positions before the weekend following a good development during the trading session this week. The pair is also making a downward movement against the background of the strengthening of the US dollar against a basket of major currencies. The US dollar is in demand again among investors as a protective currency. For this currency pair in the first half of the day, it is quite possible to continue the downward correction, but generally, the continuation of the upward trend is expected. Now, the pair is still trading under the control of the bulls. The expected pivot level is locate at 1.0905, buying will be considered over this level with the target levels of 1.0985 and 1.1025. On the contrary, we can also consider a second option wherein the euro/dollar pair will continue to decline, move below the level of 1.0905 and gain a foothold, then the direction will open to the levels of 1.0885 and 1.0865.

4. #2774 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

SnackLoverTanie is on a distinguished road SnackLoverTanie's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good day everyone!!!
      Quotes continue to decline today, managing to break the moving average from top to bottom.
      After the breakout, the course tested the average range from the bottom, which confirms the sell signal previously observed.
      Perhaps, after a huge rollback upwards, clearer sell signals will be seen. The closest support level in this case is in the range of 1.0900, to which we can open sell positions to gain profit. The breakout of 1.1000 yesterday formed a bearish divergence, which already continues to course further down.

Name:  s1.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  241.3 KB

The level with a large volume is the area of 1.0825.
      From it, quotes may continue to strengthen actively, but so far, it is a guideline for further shortening.
      The decline yesterday was caused by sales, signalled by the negative delta.

5. #2775 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Marzia83 is on a distinguished road Marzia83's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello everyone!

As you may observe, any formation of a zigzag for an upward trend is a double-edged sword for being both a corrective and reversal. So, at present, there is an upward pullback from the level of 1.0766 and is aimed towards 1.0875, this is a justification for the test on the correction. Purchases at the level of 1.0820 even with a false breakdown and without consolidation. In my case, upon the level of 1.0870, I have delayed my purchases in case of an overlap of the upper sale. Anyhow, the bullish trend may reach 1.0950, and then from this level, a downward pullback is possible. Well, I wish everyone success in trading and good profits ahead!

Name:  Matzia.png
Views: 89
Size:  110.2 KB

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Marzia83 For This Useful Post:

TraderAndrei (05-22-2020)

7. #2776 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello, dear traders.

Today, let's analyse the euro/dollar currency pair's movement.

On the H1 chart, the pair is currently trading at the level of 1.0903.

The pair is moving in a downward trend which started after bulls' unsuccessful test of the 1.1 resistance area. Now the question is how long this downward movement will last. According to the indicators used on the chart, the pair is already in the oversold zone and the downtrend has reached its maximum strength. Therefore, the price is expected to move upwards in the medium-term. However, in the long-term, it is likely to lose ground. This is demonstrated by the indicators on the longer timeframes and the indicator of open deals, which shows that the number of sellers surpasses that of buyers in the market.

Name:  1.png
Views: 1066
Size:  47.1 KB

8. #2777 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi, everyone.

EUR/USD analysis for May 22, 2020

Well, as expected, the euro/dollar pair moved down after sellers had been removed at 1.10. At that level, traders placed stop loss orders and we expected the price to reach it and turn around. That's what happened. Yesterday, when the American session opened, the price went down from the level of 1.10. Today, it is likely to hit 1.0820 at least. Besides, we should take into account the fact that today is the last trading day of the week and the price usually makes significant movements on Fridays.

Of course, there is a glimmer of hope for a false movement, but let's be realistic. Nobody bought below the level of 1.10. Thus, there is a good opportunity to put buyers at this level. Moreover, look at the sales volume. Traders have been opening large deals when the price hits a new low.

Name:  1.png
Views: 692
Size:  29.6 KB

Volume:

Those who sold at 1.10-08 have partially made a profit. For buyers with small deals at 1.10-12 and stop loss orders at 1.076x-2x, the price should stay firmly below 1.086x-2x today. The next step is just a matter of time, you can wait for Tuesday and close short positions, since the pair is likely to make an upward reversal and go towards 1.12-14 after another major buyer is removed.

Name:  2.png
Views: 88
Size:  7.8 KB

Price levels:

EUR/USD: 1.0894; 1.0921; 1.0938; 1.0965.

Sell deal: 1.92õ-6õ;

Stop loss order: 1.1000;

Take profit order: 1.076x-2x;

Name:  3.png
Size:  40.4 KB

US dollar index:

The price is slowly heading for the middle of the price channel at 99.60. The price is highly likely to break through it and continue its upward movement to its upper border, that is, the level of 100.20. Then I expect a breakout and continued growth. Moreover, most traders have no doubts about this, because the United States has already learned to quickly recover from the crisis periods. Even the current situation does not affect the US dollar exchange rate. On the contrary, it is gaining ground against other currencies. So you need to keep it in mind.

Name:  4.png
Size:  48.5 KB

9. #2778 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

TraderAndrei is on a distinguished road TraderAndrei's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello everyone
      The eur/usd currency pair starts to decline today, yesterday the price made the last attempt to grow to the resistance of 1.1009 and since then we have been constantly flying down, today on the hourly chart, we go constantly down without any pullbacks and resistance. I think it is still possible to try to increase the pair in the second half of the day above the daily level of 1.0965, or at least try to get there. The reversal of the growth attempt will be a reversal near 1.0921, in this case, we will continue to fall even faster by the end of the day. At the time of writing, the price is near the weekly level of 1.0886 while there is an attempt of short-term growth and if we can not rise above the resistance of 1.0921, then most likely we should expect a reversal of the pair and back we will move further down. After the hourly candle broke through both the daily and weekly levels yesterday, the pair made an attempt to grow, then as mentioned above, we are moving in the same direction all day today. Good luck to everyone!
      Attached Images  

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to TraderAndrei for this useful post.

Unregistered (3)

11. #2779 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amused

Macliodor has a spectacular aura about Macliodor has a spectacular aura about Macliodor has a spectacular aura about Macliodor's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The EURUSD currency pair is showing a negative trend. At the moment, quotes are trading at 1.0911. According to my trading strategy, I expect the quotes to move down. Technical indicators on the hourly chart indicate a sale: the direction line is colored red, Oracle Move is above the quotes and the blue line is above the red, TmaSlope is in the negative zone, the PriceBend line is below the red, the TrendStrength Trio line is below level 0. Resistance levels: 1.0938, 1.0986. Support Levels: 1.0883, 1.0832. Based on a technical analysis, I consider short positions below the level of 1.0938 with the target at 1.0883, 1.0832. An alternative scenario can be considered above the level of 1.0938.
      Name:  EURUSD22052020.png
Views: 79
Size:  210.9 KB

12. #2780 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Blah

asim is a jewel in the rough asim is a jewel in the rough asim is a jewel in the rough asim's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by asim     
      EUR/USD’s rise resumed after brief retreat and intraday bias is back on the upside. Corrective pattern from 1.0635 is in another rising leg. Break of 1.1019 will target 1.1147 resistance. Upside should be limited by 61.8% retracement of 1.1496 to 1.0635 at 1.1167. On the downside, break of 1.0774 should turn bias back to the downside for retesting 1.0635 low.
      Hello Traders,

Before and After Results on EUR/USD Chart.

Now EURUSD is staying in range of 1.0774/1008 and intraday bias remains neutral at this point. Outlook is unchanged that corrective pattern from 1.0635 is in place. On the upside, above 1.1008 will target 1.1147 resistance. Upside should be limited by 61.8% retracement of 1.1496 to 1.0635 at 1.1167. On the downside, break of 1.0774 should turn bias back to the downside for retesting 1.0635 low.
      Attached Images    

Reply to thread
    Page 278 of 287 ... 273 276 277 278 279 280 283 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 11