• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 349 of 354 ... 344 347 348 349 350 351 ...
    Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 3536

Thread: EUR/USD (part 80)

1. #3481 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

fuzeadmn is an unknown quantity at this point fuzeadmn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Name: 4.png Views: 56 Size: 28.5 KB

Hello dear traders!
      I consider purchases with the first target of 1.1910 for the EUR/USD currency pair. I expect strengthening from the current levels after a decline to the area of 1.1850. This scenario will be canceled if the pair is fixed below the level of 1.1841. If this happens, I will consider selling with the first target of 1.1810.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 2 users say Thank You to fuzeadmn for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

4. TOP MESSAGES
      2020-09-23   10:42
      Best post today #1
      Accrued payments  24 USD

In the morning session, the euro/dollar pair is trading in the channel near the levels from the previous close. The US dollar continues to strengthen against the euro. Currently, the European currency remains under pressure, while the greenback is appreciating against all other majors. On Wednesday morning, markets are waiting to see a number of important macroeconomic reports from Europe. They can possibly provide some support for the euro.
      Attachment 280205
      The pair is likely to go through a moderate upward correction in the first half of the day. However, I expect the downtrend to continue as the pair is still trading in the bear market. A possible pivot point is seen at 1.1735, and Im planning to sell below this level with the targets at 1.1645 and 1.1605. Under a different scenario, the pair will start to rise above the mark of 1.1735. After settling there, it may then test the levels of 1.1755 and 1.1775.

The attachment
      2020-09-18   10:35
      Best post today #2
      Accrued payments  0 USD

Attachment 277733
      Yesterday, the euro dropped to the low of 1.1735. However, this was a short-lived fall, and the euro bounced back from this level, closing the day higher at the 1.1847 marks. This was a short-term rebound, but I think the euro has a good chance of continuing its uptrend. Yet, it is unlikely to break through the strong level of resistance at 1.1885 and the next one at 1.1915.
      Attachment 277734
      Currently, the support is set at the level of 1.1820. The bullish trend will ease only if the pair breaks below the level of 1.1795. So far, the downward movement has been put on a halt. Yet, only the breakout of the 1.1885 level will signal the weakening of the moderate bearish trend. In other words, the euro can still attempt to close below the level of 1.1750. The breakthrough of the 1.1885 level will mean that the euro may stay consolidating within a wide range for some time.

The attachment
      2020-09-24   10:32
      Best post today #3
      Accrued payments  0 USD

Hello, forumers!
      Daily comprehensive analysis for EUR/USD with LLR Day
      Today, on the EUR/USD chart, we can see that two strong resistance levels have been formed. The pair opened the trade by moving to the upside to test the first level of resistance at 1.1681. But the bears did not let the price reach the 1 resistance level. As a result, the price pulled back to the opening level. I think that to see further movement on the pair, we need to wait for the ECB meeting.
      Attachment 280726
      Yet, the pair has a good chance of rebounding from today. We expect the release of the IFO business climate index. This time, the index is expecting to show an increase compared to the previous reading. Amid this background, the pair can break through the 1 level of resistance and test the next one at 1.1731.

The attachment
      2020-09-22   17:03
      Best post today #4
      Accrued payments  527 USD

Technical analysis of the euro against the US dollar

On the 4 hour chart, the pair has had a bearish trend since the beginning of the week
      As the price started trading this week above the weekly pivot level, then fell to succeed in breaking it and continuing to drop to the first support level of 1.1754, which led to a sideways movement for the price, and then fell again.
      The price has two targets on the downside, namely the support level 1.1669, then the support level 1.1596
      eurusd 4h chart

https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/1440760492.png

2020-09-20   16:51
      Best post today #5
      Accrued payments  527 USD

Technical analysis of eurusd pair

On the daily chart of the pair, we notice the price movement in a sideways area between the monthly pivot level at 1.1866 and the first support level at 1.1767.
      This means that the general trend of the pair on a daily chart is not clear, and the general trend can be determined after the price exits from that sideways area.
      As for short-term trading, one can rely on that sideways region to enter buying and selling when forming price action patterns when reaching support or resistance.
      eurusd daily chart

https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/698366544.png

2020-09-21   06:48
      Best post today #6

EUR USD currently moving back from top level but i think this pair will not continue to go down,because from high time frame chart we can see this pair moving on upward i think from next week we will get more confirmation about this pair but i think next week it will go down till 1.1880 level and after that it will try to go upward so in this situation you should be more careful about your trade.

5. #3482 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

SnackLoverTanie is on a distinguished road SnackLoverTanie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello everyone! Its not a surprise that the euro is growing, especially considering the fact that the dollar is continuously falling in the market. Thus, it is right that EUR/USD is trading around 1.1700, and that the signals are pointing to an upward trend.

In line with this, the current target level of the pair is 1.1910, however, right around the resistance level of 1.1750, the euro is having a hard time breaking through and consolidating. If the bulls succeed in overcoming it, the euro will be able to climb up towards 1.2010, from which it will be possible to start short positions with profits of about 200-400 points. But if the quote consolidates instead below 1.1750, the pair will move downwards and head to the level of 1.1750. A breakout from which will direct the pair further down to 1.1690, where short positions may be opened for profit.

Name: EUR USD.png Views: 42 Size: 228.1 KB

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. #3483 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Marzia83 will become famous soon enough Marzia83's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

The pair is currently trading above the opening of the day which is at 1.1865. My analysis for today is that, if the price manages to reach above the level of 1.1895, then the pair will most likely move upward with the target at the level of 1.1915. If this level is broken, the upward trend may continue with the next target of 1.1925. On the other hand, if the price trades below the level of 1.860, then a downward trend is possible with the target at the level of 1.1835. A breakdown of this level may force further decline to the level of 1.1825.

At the moment, the pair is trading above the daily pivot level and above the MA72 trend line. So far the indicators on the H1 chart suggest a possible growth. This, I will only look forward to if the price manages to trade above the level of 1.1895. If not, then I expect a downward pullback.

Name: M15.png Views: 41 Size: 46.4 KB

7. #3484 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit is a name known to all crazyprofit's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Name: åâðî í1.jpg Views: 768 Size: 255.0 KB

Yesterday, I expected the EUR/USD pair to consolidate in the range of 1.1800/1.1870. However, the pair hit the high of 1.1887 and closed the trade in positive territory at the level of 1.1868. The bullish momentum became stronger, so the euro may continue to rise to 1.1900.

Yet, today the price is unlikely to break through the key level of resistance at 1.1920. At the same time, the breakthrough of the support at 1.1830 will signal the weakening of the current uptrend. Another level of support is set at 1.1845.

Name: åâðî ä.jpg Views: 1318 Size: 198.7 KB

The euro may as well continue to consolidate for some time in the range between 1.1750 and 1.1920. There are strong levels of support, and resistance at 1.1680 and 1.2020, respectively, near this trading range.

These two levels, along with the mixed dynamics of the pair, mean that in the short term, the euro is unlikely to determine its single trajectory.

8. #3485 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Angry

Ssulleiman is on a distinguished road Ssulleiman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hmm

9. #3486 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      Amazed

YusNaz is on a distinguished road YusNaz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Analysis on pair EURO/USD

EUR/USD advances toward 1.19 amid upbeat market mood
      EUR/USD is trading closer to 1.19, advancing as the safe-haven dollar is under pressure. Upbeat Chinese figures and hopes for a coronavirus vaccine are supporting markets. The German ZEW Economic Sentiment and the US NY Fed Manufacturing Index beat estimates.

The EUR/USD pair is trading just above the 50% retracement of its September decline, bullish but lacking momentum. The 4-hour chart shows that the pair keeps holding above all of its moving averages, with the 20 SMA advancing above the larger ones. Technical indicators, in the meantime, remain within positive levels without directional strength. The 61.8% retracement of the mentioned decline comes at 1.1915, the level to surpass to confirm a new leg north.

Support levels: 1.1840 1.1800 1.1750

Resistance levels: 1.1915 1.1960 1.2010

good luck guys...

10. #3487 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

forumtrader is an unknown quantity at this point forumtrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Name: 2020-09-16 3.jpg Views: 49 Size: 262.2 KB
      On the EUR/USD pair, a few hours ago, the picture was exclusively in their favor. They were almost able to break the round level of 1.1900 but there is a strong downward momentum and the price is already at support at 1.1825. Even there, it was not possible to break out of the range. Now, it turns out, that the price is moving again inside this channel and soon it will most likely be observed again at the upper border.

11. 2 users say Thank You to forumtrader for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

12. #3488 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Caicai is an unknown quantity at this point Caicai's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Candles built on a time interval of 1 day present the levels for purchases and sales in the long-term period of 1.2011 up and down at the price of 1.0767.

Name: Sept-16-2020 Forum 2.1.gif Views: 17 Size: 29.1 KB

If we look at the H4 time frame, we can consider the decision levels for buying and selling: 1.201 - up and down level with the mark 1.1753.

Name: Sept-16-2020 Forum 2.2.gif Views: 17 Size: 31.5 KB

H4 showed us some levels and it may still take a long time to reach them, so let's go to H1, where we will witness the levels for trades up and down 1.1917 and 1.1801. We enter the trade when the hourly candle closes behind the level.

For Buy:
      Stop Loss - 1.1817
      Take Profit - 1.2217

For Sell:
      Stop Loss - 1.1901
      Take Profit - 1.1501

You may exit the transaction only by TP or SL. In other cases, the expenditure part may increase and the profit may decrease.

Name: Sept-16-2020 Forum 2.3.gif Views: 16 Size: 28.9 KB

If you are hesitant about the preciseness of the transaction, you can turn to the Accelerator Oscillator indicator for assistance. Green and correspondingly growing bars of the indicator will indicate purchases, and red (decreasing) ones will indicate sales

13. #3489 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Clarence04 will become famous soon enough Clarence04 will become famous soon enough Clarence04's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Greetings to our dear traders and speculators who are here in the forum!

Heres the chart for the euro/dollar pair:

Today is the middle of the week, which means that there will be significant news in the economic calendar, particularly the Feds decision on the interest rate and press conference. Generally, everything seems to be frightening, but well see how it will be.

On the M15 chart, it can be seen that trading is held under the level of 1.1855, when gaining a foothold above which, well get the first weak signal for a likely rise in quotes. Meanwhile, on the M30 chart, we have the actual range of 1.1855 - 1.1870 as the main resistance ahead, with the last level as the barrier.

Name: rytej.png Views: 15 Size: 122.6 KB

For the hourly (H1) chart, we successfully consolidated under the level of 1.1849, which means that we have some kind of a downward trend. However, it is still unclear when this will last. In fact, we can look carefully at intraday sales, after a pullback. But we should be very cautious before the news. It was also shown on the chart that a trend line is being formed. Therefore, we can consider pulling back to 1.1860 - 1.1870 and open a short position from here during the European session.

To sum everything up, the following price movement can be assumed: a surge to the level of 1.1860 and hence, selling with the goal of 1.1810 - 1.1800. However, we should consider further levels, since we cannot exclude the option that the level of 1.1810 can be bad for sellers again.

Name: hth.png Views: 15 Size: 204.6 KB

14. #3490 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

meowsyub93 is on a distinguished road meowsyub93's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Good morning everyone!

The pound wasnt able to move up yesterday, as a result of which price reversed after renewing the high of the previous daily range. However, such a signal is against the main bullish trend, therefore, it is best to ignore it, especially since GBP/USD will resume its rise today after testing the dynamic support level of 21 EMA. The key level will be the local resistance level of 1.20103, at which there are two scenarios that could develop. The first one is a breakout and consolidation above the resistance level, which will result in a further price increase towards 1.22137.

Meanwhile, the second scenario is a reversal from 1.20103, which will resume the global sideways trend. Its direction will be towards the local support level of 1.17626, or the local support level located at 1.17108.

Name: EUR USD.png Views: 15 Size: 146.5 KB

Reply to thread
    Page 349 of 354 ... 344 347 348 349 350 351 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 10