to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 415 of 422 ... 410 413 414 415 416 417 420 ...
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 4219

Thread: EUR/USD (part 80)

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2021-01-18   11:56
    Best post today #1
    Accrued payments  0 USD

Attachment 320483
    On the EUR/USD pair, the downtrend is still in place. However, both buy and sell positions dont look good at the moment as there is no clear signal. Of course, you can open long positions, but I would rather wait for a signal. So, currently Im not trading EUR/USD.
    The downward movement will be cancelled after the price breaks through the level of 1.2145.
    On the GBP/USD pair, I expect to see an upside pullback just as with EUR/USD. But we need to wait for a signal here as well. I think it will be generated later in the day or tomorrow morning. The downtrend on the pair will end if the price breaks through the level of 1.3668.
    Attachment 320484
    Technical outlook for EUR/USD
    The pair is fluctuating on the H4 and H1 time frames, which is not ideal for trading. It sometimes happen when the price is about to reverse. Now it seems to be changing its direction from the upside to the downside. Yet, its too early to say for sure that the uptrend has finished. I think that this is just a phase of correction, and the price will return to the upside several times. So, bulls may still surprise bears this week.
    So far, the bearish trend remains strong. Lets wait for the European session.

The attachment
    2021-01-13   11:46
    Best post today #2
    Accrued payments  0 USD

EUR/USD analysis
    Attachment 318617
    Yesterday, the euro gained in value a little. At the moment, it can be seen from the daily chart that the euro/dollar pair is likely to continue its upward movement. I believe that the price will soon test the resistance zone in which the local high is located. Apparently, the sentiment of most major market participants is changing to positive. Accordingly, the trend is bullish. In my opinion, the best way to make a profit is to open long positions.
    As for my trading strategy, I have opened a buy deal. The reason was the support level indicated on the chart attached below. I think this is a rather interesting level, which can be used as a starting point for entering the market. I hope that this deal will be profitable.
    Long positions can be opened from the support level of 1.2180. A stop-loss order can be placed at the level of 1.2110. A take profit order can be set at 1.2330.
    Attachment 318618
    After a three-day decline, the euro finally stopped moving downwards, and the previous trading day was quite calm. Speaking of the intraday trading, considering the pair's recent bearish movement, it is better to focus on sales. I think it is possible to sell the euro/dollar pair below 1.2175 to reach the target levels of 1.2130 and 1.2100. The nearest strong resistance is located at the levels of 1.2225 and 1.2195.
    Apart from that, when trading within a day, do not forget about the news releases. Today's macroeconomic calendar includes the data on the core consumer price index from the United States. Therefore, the American session may be rather volatile.
    Good luck!

The attachment
    2021-01-18   09:11
    Best post today #3
    Accrued payments  18 USD

At the end of the last trading week, bears took the lead and pushed the price down.
    As a result of the pair's decline, the quotes were able to break through the support level of 1.2112.
    At the same time, the volume was quite high amid the pair's downward movement and breakout of that level.It indicates that major bears continued to enter the market.
    Moreover, the very fact that the price has consolidated below the level of 1.2112 points to the weakness of buyers, who failed to stop the pair's bearish movement even despite a large number of pending buy orders near this level.
    Besides, the fact that the European Union has implemented new restrictive measures is expected to have a severe impact on the euro.
    Attachment 320409
    In general, I think that the best way to make a profit is to open short positions.
    I expect the euro/dollar pair to first make a slight correction to the recently broken resistance level of 1.2112, rebound, and then resume its downward movement towards the targets around the 1.2040 level.

The attachment
    2021-01-13   13:13
    Best post today #4
    Accrued payments  0 USD

Attachment 318638
    After a slight correction, the US dollar started to lose ground again. The trend remains unchanged. After a significant upward movement on the D1 chart, the euro/dollar pair is still likely to continue its bullish run. Thus, in my opinion, the best way to make a profit is to trade along with the main trend or rely on trading signals. As for my trading strategy, I still have an open position from the support level. Therefore, I continue to watch the market, waiting for some positive fundamental news that could push the quotes to the area in which my take profit order has been placed. Overall, my deal has a good profit-to-loss ratio and it is likely to bring me some profit.
    Attachment 318639
    Let me remind you that long positions can be opened from the support level of 1.2180 with a stop loss and take profit orders at the levels of 1.2110 and 1.2330, respectively.

The attachment
    2021-01-19   11:32
    Best post today #5
    Accrued payments  14 USD

Within intraday trading, the EUR/USD pair is moving upwards to the 1.2130-40 targets. The breakthrough of the 1.2050 level will cancel the uptrend.
    -----------------------
    On the GBP/USD pair, the price is moving upwards on the intraday chart with the targets at 1.3650-60. The breakthrough of the 1.3510 level will cancel the uptrend.
    Technical analysis for EUR/USD and GBP/USD
    On the intraday chart, EUR/USD is ready to move to the upside. This means that the price direction on the H1 time frame may also change. In this case, the target of 1.2130-40 will not be enough. When turning upwards on H1, the pair may face resistance at 1.2170-80. It may well happen today and will mostly depend on the start of the New York session.
    Both GBP/USD and EUR/USD tend to head for the targets at 1.3550 and 1.2070-80 respectively. These are the levels from which I hope to see the continuation of the uptrend. Very often, the price breaks through these levels and then returns to test them again. Lets see how it goes today. In the meantime, we have a buy signal on the intraday chart. Lets wait for the European session as the Asian trade is over for today.

The attachment
    2021-01-13   12:34
    Best post today #6
    Accrued payments  14 USD

Attachment 318626
    On EUR/USD, an upside intraday signal is still in place. Im not planning to move in this direction because there is no descending Zig Zag indicator on the H1 time frame.
    So, Im going to use the scalping strategy here, but first, I need to wait until Zig Zag turns to the downside. While the bullish signal is still strong within the day, the price may pull back from the second level of 1.2240.
    GBP follows a similar trajectory, but with wider range. Although the buy signal is strong, I decided not to open new buy positions for the same reason: there is no descending Zig Zag indicator.
    As soon as the Zig Zag indicator shows a downward signal on EUR/USD and GBP/USD, Ill start buying.
    Ill try to explain the situation. This is like playing cards: I was winning on Monday and Tuesday and finished the game yesterday at a favorable point, just like now. At the moment, the shuffling takes place to start a new round. So today, we need to wait for new cards, and well see how many trump cards I get.
    Attachment 318627
    Technical analysis on H1
    There is not much to say here, but pay attention to the white line of the indicator. As you can see, it is still pointing to the downside, while the price has already confirmed the upside movement. It means that we can expect the Zig Zag indicator to move downwards. The movement from bottom to top is called a zigzag cycle, which is common before the upside trend reversal. That is what Im waiting for - to see Zig Zag pointing to the downside.

The attachment
  2. #4141 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

meowsyub93 will become famous soon enough meowsyub93's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Good morning everyone! Based on my analysis, the following are good trading positions for the EUR/USD pair today.

Daily chart:
    For long-term positions, buy from the level of 1.2349 to higher price levels, or sell from the level of 1.1603 to lower price levels.
    Name: r1.gif Views: 40 Size: 27.2 KB

Four-hour chart (H4 chart):
    Since there are many price levels here, set up long positions from the level of 1.2349 upwards, or open short positions from the level of 1.2130 downwards.
    Name: r2.gif Views: 40 Size: 28.2 KB

Hourly chart (H1 chart):
    Meanwhile, deals are quicker in this time frame, therefore, buy when the quote reaches a price level of 1.2344, and then take profit at any higher price levels. But if the quote reaches the level of 1.2132, sell positions up to any lower price levels.
    Name: r3.gif Views: 38 Size: 26.3 KB
    Keep in mind though to make transactions only at the close of the hourly candle and exit at take profit or stop loss levels because if not, expenses will increase, while profit will decrease.

For longs: Stop Loss - 1.2244 Take Profit - 1.2644
    For shorts: Stop Loss - 1.2232 Take Profit - 1.1832

Best of luck!

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/">InstaForex</a>
  4. #4142 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

sungjingom is an unknown quantity at this point sungjingom's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Name: 13-01 eur usd.jpg Views: 40 Size: 262.5 KB

The Pound is already one step away from updating the high level. For the Euro, you still need to get a decent distance before that. But it has returned to the level of 1.2200 and the pair should consolidate above the resistance at 1.2220. The general state of affairs in forex is in favor of working out this event with a positive outcome.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #4143 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

jessicaraven is an unknown quantity at this point jessicaraven's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Good morning!
    At night, the euro broke through the resistance of 1.2170 and tested at 1.2220. Based on the daily chart, the stochastic went up and we also have candlestick engulfing, but inside the day it is overbought and so far it will be difficult to move further. . As a variant, we can assume a breakdown of 1.2220 and flat.

Name: 1.png Views: 39 Size: 137.8 KB

Today, before the European session there is nothing on the foundation, so for now you can observe. Lagarde will speak in the afternoon and this may put pressure on expectations. Yesterday, representatives of the Federal Reserve began to speak and the dollar fell as they all talked about soft politics, but political risks remain and against this background, the growth of the dollar may continue. Yesterday's growth of the euro is still within the framework of the correction and can reach 1.2270, and there it may turn again. Yesterday I wrote that the correction could continue until today.

6. #4144 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Marzia83 will become famous soon enough Marzia83's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hello and good day!

The euro-dollar pair is currently trading in an upward trend with the possibility of a breakout at the level of 1.2300 in the near future. Although, despite this, it is not yet advisable to proceed to purchases as the price remains to trade in the MA 1.2220. Also, the RSI and the stochastic, although in a bullish position, is still flat. But if the price breaks above the MA, then further growth is expected to the level of 1.2270 - the upper Bollinger band. If it did not manage to break through it, then a reversal downward is possible with the initial target at the middle Bollinger band and then to the upper line of the broken channel around 1.2190. From here, it is advisable to observe closely for a potential upward reversal. In case the pair proceeds to decline, then the next target will be at the previous low around 1.2130.

Name: M13.png Views: 37 Size: 115.1 KB

7. #4145 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit is a glorious beacon of light crazyprofit's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    18 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

Name: 1.jpg Views: 1129 Size: 151.0 KB

Yesterday, bears failed to keep the price below the resistance level of 1.2179. In the late trading session, bulls made a successful attempt to resume growth. At the same time, the volume continued to actively increase amid the pair's upward movement and its breakout of the resistance level at 1.2179. This indicates that major buyers have entered the market further.

Moreover, the very fact that the price has consolidated above the level of 1.2179 opens the way for a new wave of purchases. However, in order for the euro/dollar pair to continue moving in an upward trend, the price needs to make a slight pullback, which will confirm the weakness of bears.

Therefore, I think that the best way to make a profit is to open long positions. Nevertheless, I expect the euro/dollar pair to the first pullback to the recently broken support level of 1.2179, then make a rebound, and renew its bullish movement towards the targets around the 1.2247 mark.

8. #4146 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

FxTaylor is a jewel in the rough FxTaylor is a jewel in the rough FxTaylor is a jewel in the rough FxTaylor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    17 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

I think that the bears showed their plans too early. On H4, everything looked like a proper correction, but then there was a rebound. Political tensions in the US are escalating. Thus, after talking with Donald Trump, Vice President Mike Pence refused to invoke the 25th amendment that ratifies Trumps impeachment and allows for a transfer of power from the president to the vice-president.

Name: 1 (1).png Views: 1105 Size: 244.8 KB

So, those who hoped that Trump would leave ahead of time are disappointed now. Bidens inauguration is scheduled for January 20. Until then, we should monitor the situation and try to react quickly if something unexpected happens.

Name: 2.png Views: 63 Size: 201.4 KB

As I see it, the US is now facing redistribution of power: the global financial elite that controls the US dollar opposes the patriots of the US-led by Trump. Major market players understand this and try to avoid risks associated with the US dollar. The consequences may be quite serious. So the greenback is likely to ease further until the situation improves. But I dont think that it will ever return to its previous levels.

On the M15 time frame, the trend changed to bullish. The RSI turned to the upside after accumulating volume. The price moved above the daily pivot point. I doubt that the correction will return the price to this level. However, at the pivot level, we can see a nice entry point for opening intraday buy positions.
    As for the British pound, it has moved rapidly to the upside to reach new highs. Lets wait for a good point to open more long positions. Later, the bears may attempt to gain control, but Im not sure about this.

9. #4147 Collapse Post
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

GreedYForextrader is on a distinguished road GreedYForextrader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

EUR/USD analysis

Name: 1.png Views: 593 Size: 299.5 KB

Yesterday, the euro gained in value a little. At the moment, it can be seen from the daily chart that the euro/dollar pair is likely to continue its upward movement. I believe that the price will soon test the resistance zone in which the local high is located. Apparently, the sentiment of most major market participants is changing to positive. Accordingly, the trend is bullish. In my opinion, the best way to make a profit is to open long positions.

As for my trading strategy, I have opened a buy deal. The reason was the support level indicated on the chart attached below. I think this is a rather interesting level, which can be used as a starting point for entering the market. I hope that this deal will be profitable.
    Long positions can be opened from the support level of 1.2180. A stop-loss order can be placed at the level of 1.2110. A take profit order can be set at 1.2330.

Name: 2.png Views: 75 Size: 70.5 KB

After a three-day decline, the euro finally stopped moving downwards, and the previous trading day was quite calm. Speaking of the intraday trading, considering the pair's recent bearish movement, it is better to focus on sales. I think it is possible to sell the euro/dollar pair below 1.2175 to reach the target levels of 1.2130 and 1.2100. The nearest strong resistance is located at the levels of 1.2225 and 1.2195.

Apart from that, when trading within a day, do not forget about the news releases. Today's macroeconomic calendar includes the data on the core consumer price index from the United States. Therefore, the American session may be rather volatile.

Good luck!

10. #4148 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge is a splendid one to behold TraderGeorge's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    14 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,010 Times in 92 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

Name: 1.png Views: 1423 Size: 104.2 KB

On EUR/USD, an upside intraday signal is still in place. Im not planning to move in this direction because there is no descending Zig Zag indicator on the H1 time frame.

So, Im going to use the scalping strategy here, but first, I need to wait until Zig Zag turns to the downside. While the bullish signal is still strong within the day, the price may pull back from the second level of 1.2240.

GBP follows a similar trajectory, but with wider range. Although the buy signal is strong, I decided not to open new buy positions for the same reason: there is no descending Zig Zag indicator.

As soon as the Zig Zag indicator shows a downward signal on EUR/USD and GBP/USD, Ill start buying.

Ill try to explain the situation. This is like playing cards: I was winning on Monday and Tuesday and finished the game yesterday at a favorable point, just like now. At the moment, the shuffling takes place to start a new round. So today, we need to wait for new cards, and well see how many trump cards I get.

Name: 2.png Views: 245 Size: 69.2 KB
    Technical analysis on H1

There is not much to say here, but pay attention to the white line of the indicator. As you can see, it is still pointing to the downside, while the price has already confirmed the upside movement. It means that we can expect the Zig Zag indicator to move downwards. The movement from bottom to top is called a zigzag cycle, which is common before the upside trend reversal. That is what Im waiting for - to see Zig Zag pointing to the downside.

11. #4149 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

101Goldhunter will become famous soon enough 101Goldhunter's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Name: 1.png Views: 808 Size: 290.7 KB
    After a slight correction, the US dollar started to lose ground again. The trend remains unchanged. After a significant upward movement on the D1 chart, the euro/dollar pair is still likely to continue its bullish run. Thus, in my opinion, the best way to make a profit is to trade along with the main trend or rely on trading signals. As for my trading strategy, I still have an open position from the support level. Therefore, I continue to watch the market, waiting for some positive fundamental news that could push the quotes to the area in which my take profit order has been placed. Overall, my deal has a good profit-to-loss ratio and it is likely to bring me some profit.
    Name: 2.png Views: 247 Size: 78.2 KB
    Let me remind you that long positions can be opened from the support level of 1.2180 with a stop loss and take profit orders at the levels of 1.2110 and 1.2330, respectively.

12. #4150 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Clarence04 will become famous soon enough Clarence04 will become famous soon enough Clarence04's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Greetings to our dear traders and speculators who are here in the forum!

Lets discuss the current situation of the euro/dollar currency pair:

We previously considered the option of getting rid of the buyers and now, this scenario is taking place. However, it should be noted that the upward trend is still in force and in this case, we can assume that this downward movement is just a correction from the earlier increase. Therefore, it is not suggested to move below, particularly to the level of 1.2130. If this level will be broken through, buyers will go down again. As a result, there is no place for the US dollar to grow. The volumes, in turn, are being traded in the channel of 1.2130-1.2220. From this channel, we should look forward to where the exit will be. It is currently preferable to make an upward movement, but it is believed that this channels fate will be determined in the near future.

Name: vdx.jpg Views: 27 Size: 147.6 KB

Reply to thread
Page 415 of 422 ... 410 413 414 415 416 417 420 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 14