to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 532 of 552 ... 527 530 531 532 533 534 537 ...
Results 5,311 to 5,320 of 5513

Thread: EUR/USD

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2021-04-15   14:28
    Best post today #1
    Accrued payments  2920 USD

Attachment 362844
    The euro cannot go down, as the quotes continue to correct upwards and will soon reach the 50% Fibonacci level, that is, 1.2025. In this case, the price will overcome the technical strong level of 1.1990, which twice contained the attacks of buyers.
    Attachment 362845
    It can be seen from the hourly chart that the US dollar has been moving in an upward trend without any pullbacks for quite some time. Now it remains to identify the levels of a possible reversal and then enter the market. In this case, the best way to make a profit is to open short positions with pending orders.
    In general, all we can do is follow the price dynamics below the level of 1.1990. Buyers are making every effort to hamper sellers attempts to change the pair's direction. A breakout of 1.1950 will be the first sign of an upcoming decline in quotes. Thus, now we need to see sellers' confidence and only then open short positions.
    Have a profitable trading day!

The attachment
    2021-04-15   14:01
    Best post today #2
    Accrued payments  2485 USD

Attachment 362839
    The euro/dollar pair is moving upwards. The trend will be cancelled in case the price breaks through the level of 1.1950. The level of 1.2000 can be seen as a target.
    Likewise, the pound sterling is following an upward trajectory. If the price overcomes the level of 1.3749, the uptrend will be cancelled. In case the quotes break through this level on the M30 chart, the pound/dollar pair is expected to pull back but then resume its bullish run with a view to reaching the target level of 1.3825.
    Attachment 362840
    From a technical point of view, the Australian dollar, the New Zealand dollar, as well as the euro/dollar pair will most likely make a pullback soon. Only time will tell how deep the currencies may retreat.
    As for the British pound and the euro, I have already pointed to the levels where there may be a reversal.
    As for the aussie and the kiwi, the uptrend may be cancelled at the levels of 0.7705 and 0.7125 respectively.

The attachment
    2021-04-16   15:11
    Best post today #3
    Accrued payments  2125 USD

The euro/dollar currency pair is currently moving with a slight downward trend as part of a technical correction, remaining at yesterday's closing levels.
    The US dollar tried to gain in value amid positive data from the United States but its attempt was unsuccessful. The greenback is still trading downwards against major currencies. Todays macroeconomic calendar includes some important releases from both Europe and the US.
    In the early trading session, the pair will hardly be able to make any sharp movements. I expect the quotes to continue their downward correction. Nevertheless, I think that the euro/dollar pair will soon resume its upward trend as the price is trading under the control of bulls.
    Attachment 363220
    A possible pivot point lies at the level of 1.1915. I am going to buy the pair above this mark with a view to reaching the target levels of 1.2005 and 1.2035.
    Of course, there is an alternative scenario. The euro/dollar pair may lose ground, break through the level of 1.1915, and consolidate below it. In this case, the way towards the level of 1.1885 and 1.1875 will open.

The attachment
    2021-04-19   13:54
    Best post today #4
    Accrued payments  3594 USD

EUR/USD forecast for today.
    Attachment 364234
    According to the M5 chart, the trend line is below the middle moving average band. The trend wave is directed upwards. The middle MA band is inclined towards the downside. The stochastic indicator is directed upwards.
    According to the H30 chart, the trend line is below the middle moving average band. The trend wave is directed upwards. The middle MA band is inclined towards the upside. The stochastic indicator is directed upwards.
    Attachment 364236
    According to the H4 chart, the trend line is above the middle moving average band. The trend wave is directed downwards. The middle MA band is inclined towards the top. The stochastic indicator is directed downwards.
    According to the daily chart, the 50-day moving average is inclined towards the bottom. The trend line is slightly below the middle MA band. The daily candle is directed towards the downside. The stochastic indicator is directed downwards.
    Todays macroeconomic calendar is bereft of any important releases which could affect the dynamics of the euro and the US dollar. Today, I expect the pair to drop to the level of 1.1945.
    According to the H4 and D1 charts, the euro/dollar pair seems to be trading in a slight downward trend. I think that the quotes are turning around towards the bottom. Therefore, I will refrain from opening long positions. I still hope that the pair will make an upward pullback. Its bullish run is likely to be limited by the level of 1.1958. As of today, there is no significant news for the euro. Therefore, to take no risks, I will wait a bit and then open a pending sell order.
    Attachment 364239
    On the weekly chart, the candlestick is slightly directed towards the sell zone. The trend line is above the middle moving average band, which, in turn, is directed upwards. The stochastic indicator is directed towards the buy zone. Of course, the pair may well draw a shoulder towards the upside, but I think this will not happen this week.

The attachment
    2021-04-19   14:04
    Best post today #5
    Accrued payments  2765 USD

Good morning!
    Attachment 364244
    EUR/USD
    The bearish signal from Friday on M30 is still in place. The downtrend was limited by an obstacle at the daily level of 1.1992 that was broken above. Today, the breakout of the 1.1994 level will cancel the downtrend, while the 1.1959 level will confirm it.
    This is the setup for today. Lets close the blue zone for now, Ill tell you more about them below.
    GBP/USD
    The situation is clear here. The uptrend is strong. The breakout of the 1.3721 level will cancel the trend, while 1.3809 will limit it. According to blue zones, the price needs to pull back downwards, and then we can determine the next levels for a breakout.
    Blue zones on the chart
    Attachment 364245
    Today, EUR/USD has entered the blue zone and is about to close it. On GBP/USD, the blue zone is located below. For kiwi, there is one area left to test. As for the Aussie, another blue zone has been formed and one level is left to test. Today, I will focus on these zones.
    Red and white lines
    Attachment 364246
    These are the lines to show what zigzag patterns will be formed. At the weekend, I showed you with Aussie and kiwi how red and white lines diverged from each other. Then, these lines needed to converge again which happened today. Lets see what is next. On M30, EUR/USD, kiwi and Aussie are developing a steady downtrend. However, the breakout of the 0.7759 level will cancel the trend on AUD/USD on the intraday chart. For kiwi, the same is true at the level of 0.7173.

The attachment
    2021-04-19   14:12
    Best post today #6
    Accrued payments  3056 USD

In the medium-term, growth prospects for the euro/dollar pair remain high. Perhaps, the price will not hit a new daily low but close the gap from the current levels.
    As for intraday trading, the pair is still moving downwards, which means that it has every chance to update its previous low.
    Attachment 364253
    According to the hourly chart, the MACD indicator provided us with a sell signal. The current descent cycle is likely to end at midday. By then I expect the quotes to reach a new daily low. In this case, it will be possible to consider long positions on the pair. So far, the daily high for today has been at 1.1977. Theoretically, the pair may go down up to the level of 1.1187. Everything will depend on the pairs further downward dynamics. If the price starts trading sideways, sellers will hardly be able to develop a bearish run.
    According to the five-minute chart, the growth cycle has been completed, and it is time to start a new cycle which implies a downward movement. If the price is not able to hit a new low before the European session, the odds of bulls will increase dramatically.

The attachment
  2. #5311 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

SnackLoverTanie will become famous soon enough SnackLoverTanie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good morning! Euro has reached its target level yesterday so I decided to shift my transactions into SELL. This is because even if the price will continue its bullish move this morning, I am expecting a strong correction within the day, plausibly in the direction of 1.1790. And if the quote consolidates even lower, the euro could hit much smaller price levels. But in the meantime, it should fluctuate around 1.1940 -1.1980, before undergoing a large pullback. Good luck!

Name: Screenshot_1.png Views: 13 Size: 128.1 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #5312 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23 has a reputation beyond repute zs23's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1049 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,898 Times in 3,340 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Good morning everyone! Let me share to you my analyses for EUR/USD.

Fundamental analysis:
    The ECB noted an ongoing crisis in Europe, and, as a response to it, they announced the expansion of the PEPP program. But surprisingly, despite the unfavorable conditions in the bloc, activity in trade and production is growing, which could lead in the tightening of policies in the future.

As for the US, indices have risen on Monday, but by Tuesday they began to correct and move downwards. There is a high chance that this bearish scenario would continue today because upcoming news could put pressure on the dollar again.

Technical analysis:

EUR/USD is trading around 1.1870 and it seems that it could climb even higher, possibly towards 1.1893 and above. But there is also a small chance that the bears will regain control over the market, which could induce a strong decline towards 1.1785 and break the current upward trend.

4. #5313 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Marzia83 will become famous soon enough Marzia83 will become famous soon enough Marzia83's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello and good day!
    The current situation signals the probability of a downward correction for todays trading, and the pair sure traded upward decently. Although we have to consider the fact that not all of the targets for the upward correction were completed and judging by the dollar index, there are still about 20-30 points of growth. This means that the pair may still reach the 19th figure. So, I am waiting for a pullback and will again consider buying. The main thing is not to break through right away upward since you will have to stay without a purchase then. Anyway, I do not yet consider selling from the current ones, although there is an opportunity for this. Well, lets see what happens next.

Name: 12 (17).png Views: 12 Size: 45.9 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #5314 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

rheka98 will become famous soon enough rheka98's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Good day!
    Right now, the euro/dollar pair is showing hints of a downward correction. Somehow, it already managed to reach the 1.18800 mark and here I am already waiting for a rollback, after which we can continue buying. So far, there are no signals of a further upward movement from the current ones. I see the level of 1.18200 as my target below, and from there I will observe how the pair will behave. I will consider purchases only after a rollback. I will try to buy from the level of 1.18200 when I receive a signal for an upward correction.

Name: EURUSDH4 (8).png Views: 12 Size: 23.0 KB

6. #5315 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

ElioShellman98 will become famous soon enough ElioShellman98's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Good day traders!
    The previous daily candle closed in an upward trend. Today, the euro-dollar pair is trading upward as observed on the D1 and the M15 time frames. If the price consolidates above the level of 1.1885 on the hourly chart, then I expect the pair to continue trading upward to the level of 1.1925 and maybe even higher. On the other hand, if the price breaks through and consolidates below the level of 1.1865 on the hourly chart, then a downward trend is possible to the level of 1.1815 and below. Let's wait and see what happens today.

Name: EURUSD (5).png Views: 12 Size: 152.3 KB

7. #5316 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:

MuhammadShoaib72$ is an unknown quantity at this point MuhammadShoaib72$'s Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    EUR/USD Forecast Daily, 7/4/2021
    Technical Analysis.
    The EUR/USD paired is descended due to the Resistance of the chart. It is moved downward after the touch of the Resistance at 1.1882 level.
    The Average Directional Movement is the highest closed, and the trend is exhausted. Also, the Directional Movement buyer has moved around 37 levels. The Relative Strength Index also turned around 70 points. Maybe the market is transferred in the swing or short sell trend by correction. The 20-period Moving Average will be reached to the 5-period Moving Average in the EUR/USD by the Resistance. All these things happened in the 1 Hour chart.

Name: EURUSDH1.png Views: 12 Size: 49.4 KB

In the Daily chart of the EUR/USD, The Average Directional Movement Is the highest closed, and the trend is exhausted. The Directional Movement seller has crossed by the Directional Movement of the buyer in the EUR/USD. The Relative Strength Index turned due to 30 levels oversold. Now, It is held at the 1.1882 level by buyers and sellers. Maybe the trend will be gone in sell. The 20-period Moving Average will be reached to the 5-period Moving Average in the EUR/USD by the Resistance.

Name: EURUSDDaily.png Views: 13 Size: 40.4 KB
    Fundamental Analysis.
    According to the InstaForex Economic Calender, The United States doing the trade balance."A country's trade balance reflects the difference between exports and imports of goods and services. The trade balance is one of the highest components of the Balance of Payment, giving valuable insight into pressures on country's currency." It is impacted on the EUR/USD by forecast ratio -70.2bln.
    Also, Crude Oil Inventories is impacted on the EUR/USD by the forecast ratio -2000K.

Approved

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MuhammadShoaib72$ For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

9. #5317 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006 has much to be proud of sid006's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    121 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,225 Times in 309 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Hello everyone, good morning! As we can see on the chart, the euro traded at 1.1870, giving everyone an excellent opportunity to sell positions. But the question is: will there be enough traders to drown such a bearish launch and pull the pair to stops above 1.1900?

In any case, for me, I will set up short positions from 1.1893 to 1.1666, or at least near 1.1870. I hope to get a decent, if not huge profit out of it. Best of luck to us!
    Attached Images  
    Sohnikuri Trading Journal.
    Visit my Trading Journal.
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-Journal

10. #5318 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

101Goldhunter will become famous soon enough 101Goldhunter's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3225 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hi, everyone!

Name: 1.jpg Views: 61 Size: 268.9 KB

According to the H4 chart, the euro/dollar pair ended its technical upward correction at the highest Fibonacci level of 61.8%. The technical indicator shows that the price has reached the overbought zone. This indicates that the quotes may go down from the current levels.

An alternative scenario suggests the pair's upward movement from the oversold zone if this pullback on the H4 chart does not continue on D1. In this case, the price will spend the whole of April in the area of bulls.

11. #5319 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

SweetprofitEER is on a distinguished road SweetprofitEER's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3056 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Name: 1.png Views: 505 Size: 41.8 KB

I think that traders should not rush to open trades but wait for a strong signal.

Before rising to the resistance level of 1.1945, the euro/dollar pair is expected to decline slightly to the support line of 1.1853 (the 61.8% Fibonacci level) in order to unload the highly overbought Stochastic indicator.

If the pair goes straight up from the current levels without dropping to 1.1853, I will wait for an increase to 1.1945 and only then open short positions. However, I have not yet decided on the targets for the pairs decline as first, we need to wait for data on the Fed meeting minutes.

12. #5320 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

TraderGeorge has much to be proud of TraderGeorge has much to be proud of TraderGeorge has much to be proud of TraderGeorge has much to be proud of TraderGeorge has much to be proud of TraderGeorge has much to be proud of TraderGeorge has much to be proud of TraderGeorge has much to be proud of TraderGeorge's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2485 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,063 Times in 92 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    EUR/USD forecast for today.

Name: 2.png Views: 1173 Size: 42.8 KB

According to the H4 chart, the euro/dollar pair is trading above the moving average line. The trend wave is directed upwards. The middle band represented by the moving average is inclined towards the upside. The stochastic indicator also points to the possibility of opening long positions.

According to the daily chart, the 50-day moving average is inclined towards the downside. The trend line is below the middle band represented by the moving average. The stochastic indicator is directed upwards. Today, I expect the euro/dollar pair to advance to the level of 1.1872.

Name: 1.PNG Views: 36 Size: 24.9 KB

Todays macroeconomic calendar is bereft of any important releases which could affect the dynamics of the euro. However, there are some statistics that could have an impact on the US dollar. Yesterday, I closed a part of my buy orders at a profit. In general, while the pair is pulling back down, the euro will most likely continue rising towards the level of 1.1900.

Reply to thread
Page 532 of 552 ... 527 530 531 532 533 534 537 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 23