to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 576 of 591 ... 571 574 575 576 577 578 581 ...
Results 5,751 to 5,760 of 5901

Thread: EUR/USD

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2021-05-06   03:38
    Best post today #1
    Accrued payments  285 USD

Greetings:
    Good day, all traders on MT5 forums! How are you? I hope you are all fine. Okay, let me share with you my technical view on the EURUSD pair.
    Daily Chart Analysis:
    It looks like EURUSD manages to stay below 100 periods of a simple moving average, and my stochastic oscillator is also still pointing down. So, for the next few days, the EURUSD pair will end up moving lower. And might break below 50 and 200 periods of a simple moving average.
    https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/2107920758.png
    4-Hour Chart Analysis:
    It seems EURUSD manages to stay below 100 periods of a simple moving average, and my stochastic oscillator is also still pointing down. So, I expect for today, EURUSD will try to move down. As my first target, EURUSD will be reaching 200 periods of a simple moving average.
    https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/1192926734.png
    1-Hour Chart Analysis:
    From what I see, my stochastic oscillator is still pointing up. So, there is a possibility that EURUSD will move up in Asia until the European market session. But my RSI is already back below 50. So, I think the first target will be breaking above 50 periods of a simple moving average.
    https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/1204730524.png
    Analysis Summary:
    Alright, that is my view on the EURUSD pair for today. I think selling the EURUSD pair is a good idea for intraday trading, especially if EURUSD can't break above 50 periods of a simple moving average on the 1-hour chart. I hope my analysis of the EURUSD pair can be helpful to your trading. Good luck all, stay healthy and keep being profitable.

2021-05-05   08:08
    Best post today #2

Greetings:
    Good day, all traders on MT5 forums! How are you? I hope you are all fine. Okay, let me share with you my technical view on the EURUSD pair.
    Daily Chart Analysis:
    It looks like EURUSD backs below 100 periods of a simple moving average, and my stochastic oscillator is also still pointing down. So, for the next few days, the EURUSD pair will end up moving lower. And might reach 50 periods of a simple moving average. And if EURUSD can break that moving average, then the next target will be breaking 200 periods of a simple moving average.
    https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/1531424031.png
    4-Hour Chart Analysis:
    It seems EURUSD manages to stay below 100 periods of a simple moving average, and my stochastic oscillator is also crossing down. So, I expect for today, EURUSD will try to move down. As my first target will be reaching 200 periods of a simple moving average.
    https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/2014414171.png
    1-Hour Chart Analysis:
    From what I see, my stochastic oscillator is still pointing up. So, there is a possibility that EURUSD will move up in the next few hours. But my RSI is already back below 50. So, the chance for the down move is also there. If in the next few hours EURUSD moves up, then the first target will be breaking above 50 periods of a simple moving average.
    https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/2135578652.png
    Analysis Summary:
    Alright, that is my view on the EURUSD pair for today. I think selling EURUSD pair is a good idea for intraday trading or if you want to hold your trades for more than a day. I hope my analysis of the EURUSD pair can be helpful to your trading. Good luck all, stay healthy and keep being profitable.

2021-05-04   04:28
    Best post today #3

Greetings:
    Good morning, all traders on MT5 forums! How are you? I hope you are all fine. Okay, let me share with you my technical view on the EURUSD.
    Daily Chart Analysis:
    It looks like EURUSD moves back above 100 periods of a simple moving average. But since my stochastic oscillator is still pointing down, and EURUSD is still below seven periods of a simple moving average. So, in the next few days, EURUSD will still move below 100 periods of a simple moving average and even lower.
    https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/1383418447.png
    4-Hour Chart Analysis:
    From what I see, EURUSD failed to break above 50 periods of a simple moving average. In other words, EURUSD is still moving between 50 and 100 periods of a simple moving average. And looking at my stochastic oscillator, it is already pointing up. So, EURUSD will try to break above 50 periods of a simple moving average today.
    https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/386061097.png
    1-Hour Chart Analysis:
    It seems EURUSD can't break above 50 periods of a simple moving average, and it looks like my stochastic oscillator is still pointing down. So, I think EURUSD will try to move down in the Asian market session.
    https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/2131286217.png
    Analysis Summary:
    Alright, that is my view on the EURUSD pair for today. I think selling EURUSD is a good choice for scalping or planning to hold it for more than one day, but if you want to buy this pair, you also can do it if EURUSD can break above 50 periods of a simple moving average on the 4-hour chart. I hope my analysis of the EURUSD pair can be helpful to your trading. Good luck all, stay healthy and keep being profitable.

2021-05-08   21:06
    Best post today #4
    Accrued payments  118 USD

EURUSD TECHNICAL ANALYSIS 08/05/2021

I welcome everyone, dear members of the forum and guests of the Forum.
    Fundamental Analysis -:
    Unlike the usual recession, now the problem is not in the demand for labor, but in the supply of labor. And this presupposes accelerated growth of wages, inflation and, accordingly, the potential strengthening of the dollar.
    The latest release of the NFP not only shocked everyone, but also posed very difficult challenges for all currency traders and trading strategists. Economists, of course, will gradually sort it out, but for now the following picture is emerging.
    The problem in the US right now is not that there are no vacancies and no jobs, as is usually the case during recessions. The problem now is just the opposite - there are vacancies and there are jobs, but there is no one to fill them. People do not want to go to work at the salaries that employers are ready to offer them. In the language of economists, the problem is not the demand for labor, but the supply of labor. People are in no hurry to offer their services to employers.
    Thus, in order to expand the business and increase profits, employers will have to increase their salaries and compensation to workers at an outstripping pace. And this, in turn, presupposes an accelerated rise in inflation. In general, many employers say that inflation is already in full swing. And the accelerated growth of inflation is likely to lead to an increase in rates and a strengthening of the dollar.
    The graph shows unemployment benefits and the federal minimum wage. The minimum wage is $ 290 per week. And the unemployment benefit before the epidemic was $ 348. At the height of the epidemic, the allowance was $ 938, and now it is $ 638. Until the employer pays a salary of more than $ 638, it will not be realistic to find workers for the position, or in any case it will be very difficult. In many industries, employers are not willing to pay such salaries, and therefore jobs are empty and vacancies are not filled. Credit markets proper, which are faster in their reaction than foreign exchange markets, have already felt this -
    Technical Analysis -:
    The bond market is the best indicator and it senses inflation very well. Treasury yields increased yesterday, which means the dollar will strengthen. It's just that the currency markets are by their very nature very slow and inertial, but at the same time they are not the most "smart" ones. Yesterday the EUR / USD pair was fulfilling the pre-planned program and therefore went up all the way. But apparently, the program may change by Monday.
    Nevertheless, the Fed has continued to increase its balance sheet over the past week - that is, to print "money" for financial markets. The phase of reducing the balance (the week before) was replaced by the phase of increasing the balance. That actually immediately affected the dollar rate. As soon as the Fed began to build up the balance, the decline in the EUR / USD pair ended and the pair began to grow and the dollar began to weaken.
    On the daily timeframe, the pair bounced off the support zone and began to move up. Broke the inclined trend line and reached the resistance zone from 1.21560 and above. Most likely, the pair can arrange a pullback and test the sloping trend line from the reverse side at the level of 1.20948 . If the pair bounces off the inclined trend line, the pair will start to grow again to the resistance zone at 1.2170. If the pair breaks the trend line from top to bottom, then it will go to the level of the support zone around 1.20.
    Attachment 372479

The attachment
    2021-05-04   14:02
    Best post today #5
    Accrued payments  4775 USD

Good morning to those who trade and those who observe!
    Wait for your turn, all the zigzags will be performed step by step
    Attachment 370806
    On EUR/USD, everything is clear. From the technical viewpoint, the pair needs to follow a downside zigzag pattern and complete it on the M30 chart at 1.2010, or even at 1.1990. Then it needs to close in the blue upper zone.
    It is also possible that the pair will test the blue zone straight away and then will move down. We will see the actual scenario soon. I think the price may move in either direction as we have levels below at 1.2010 and above at 1.2060 that have not been tested yet. So, lets get ready for profits from either a sell or buy trend, today is a good day for us.
    GBP/USD shows similar dynamics to EUR/USD. The only difference is that one pair is moving faster in terms of pips than the other.
    Intraday levels
    On EURUSD, the breakout of the 1.2075 level will cancel the downtrend, while the breakout of 1.2031 will confirm it.
    On GBP/USD, the breakout of the 1.3929 level will cancel the downward movement, while at the level of 1.3821 it will be confirmed.
    Technical picture
    Attachment 370808
    Today we have plenty of these blue zones on the charts. So, the price is likely to make a pullback, and you can try to profit from it. Im just sharing my knowledge with you and you are free to use it.
    On the gold chart, we can see two blue zones, an upper and a lower one. But to be honest, I haven't tested this system for gold yet, so Im not sure how these blue zones will work on it. On currency pairs and oil, it works perfectly fine. As for gold, I dont know yet, so lets test it together and see what happens.

The attachment
    2021-05-05   13:45
    Best post today #6
    Accrued payments  4261 USD

Attachment 371284
    The price of EUR/USD is moving in the upward trend. In case of a breakout at 1.1998, the trend is likely to reverse. The target is currently seen at 1.2060. However, if the trend reverses, the target will be at the level of 1.1940.
    The GBP/USD pair continues yesterdays upward trend. The trend may reverse if the price breaks the 1.3837 mark. If so, the pair may get stuck as I don't have any other levels at the bottom apart from 1.3810. My target is at the level of 1.3950-60.
    Attachment 371285
    Today, we should carefully watch the level where the upward trend can reverse.
    At the same time, the upward trend on EUR/USD may gain steam in case of a breakout at 1.2034.
    As for GBP/USD, the trend is likely to extend if the price breaks the 1.3890 level.

The attachment
  2. #5751 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

ElioShellman98 will become famous soon enough ElioShellman98 will become famous soon enough ElioShellman98's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Today, we enter a new trading week and month. The pair managed to close on the green zone last month, but today, there is an evident change in the direction as the pair seems to be moving on a pullback. Anyway, the current situation favors the sellers, this is a good opportunity to increase sales, although its better if we remain to manage our expectations as the technical indicators are still showing a neutral position. Moreover, there is a resistance at ​​1.1990-1.2005, which may mean that the price may not fall below these levels. For now, lets wait for clear signals.

Name: 3 (1).png Views: 34 Size: 71.1 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ElioShellman98 For This Useful Post:

Fatima-Sahir (03-05-2021)

4. #5752 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Marzia83 will become famous soon enough Marzia83 will become famous soon enough Marzia83's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello and good day!
    New month, new trading week and as usual, we can expect dull trading for now. So far, the market shows passivity and the price is in the middle of the range, where you cannot trade properly. From the looks of it, we have to wait until the borders are reached. And our borders are at 1.2000-1.2060. For trading, you may consider purchases from the support level of 1.2000. The support is strong and, counting on the correction, it will be possible to look for opportunities to open buy positions. The breakout of this level will signal further decline. However, right now there is a small chance for this. In case of an upward reversal, the price may rise to 1.2060 or even 1.2100, where I will consider new sales.

Name: 12 (4).png Views: 33 Size: 39.1 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Marzia83 For This Useful Post:

Farnadus007 (03-05-2021)

6. #5753 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir has a reputation beyond repute Fatima-Sahir's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2007 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,677 Times in 3,367 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Thumbs up EUR USD

Quote Originally Posted by ElioShellman98     
    Today, we enter a new trading week and month. The pair managed to close on the green zone last month, but today, there is an evident change in the direction as the pair seems to be moving on a pullback. Anyway, the current situation favors the sellers, this is a good opportunity to increase sales, although its better if we remain to manage our expectations as the technical indicators are still showing a neutral position. Moreover, there is a resistance at ​​1.1990-1.2005, which may mean that the price may not fall below these levels. For now, lets wait for clear signals.

Attachment 370211

Dropped the yield on Friday turned down all time frames, including H 4. Now you need a zigzag upward in Feng Shui, but since it is not mandatory, they can push further down to the goal. As well as growing without zigzags, they were removed flat. At the moment, the cost of Friday's low has been updated. Now we must wait for the opening of Europe. If at the visible the estimate is below the failure level of 1.20262, or higher, but breaks it down after the open, then the south will be confirmed within the day. Cancellation of the south within the time breakdown upward 1.21126. The targets are 1.19613 and the primary target is 1.18894. A retreat is there.

Name: Screenshot_20210503_120158_net.metaquotes.metatrader5.jpg Views: 42 Size: 565.4 KB

On the H 4 time-frame, you can see that there is a good downward wave on H 1, but H 4 is not yet ripe here either a zigzag high is necessary, along H 1 it would not hurt either, or even then press down further down to the stop, then the swing will be drawn.

Fundamental

It turned out for this period, all fundamental data on Friday turns out to have been worked out, since in the morning in the Asian period, I observed no movements for the European. Now we are waiting for the opening of the essential discussion at the occasion for this mate is European. Given the current situation for this pair, the central target at the flash is the support level of 1.2000. A breakthrough of this level with a consolidation below this mark may already loom another good protection level at 1.1900, but there are still other support levels before that. If the breakdown of the 1.2000 support levels does not take stand, the area for further trading actions will remain within the 1.2000-1.2100 range. Okay, we have to wait for the European markets to open, and then it will be possible to say object concrete about this pair. While something is lingering, the European froze in store before the jump, but in which direction it is not yet clear.

7. 9 users say Thank You to Fatima-Sahir for this useful post.

Unregistered (9)

8. #5754 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1597 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,506 Times in 3,173 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    On Monday, already in the new working month, I suppose that we will finish 1.2000-1.1995 and go to the rollback. Orange sticks are only directions without taking into account zigzags in small halves. By the magnitude of the rollback, we will determine how to live on. If there are no apocalypses, then we will roll back to the levels 1.2080-1-2090 and go to explore the southern targets that are still seen in the area of ​​1.1880 and possibly 1.1850. But even if many do not get enraged, the big northern trend will still show its teeth and I plan to finish the month around 23 figures. I haven't taken anything on my chest yet. Previously, I see so. Everyone welcomes Bright Easter Sunday with kindness.

The price broke through on Friday, and most likely I will wait for a correction in this zone, the main thing is that the price would go there with levels in the buy movement, the first global movement will also be closed, after which I wait for the zone and start selling this currency pair.

Name: IMG_20210503_121843_214_1620026569529.jpg Views: 35 Size: 158.9 KB

The village and form a village zone, and then I will wait for the second global movement. Also in the villages there are no-retest zones and areas of a large player that are at around 1.1938, the area of ​​a large player, 1.1926 and 1.1917 zones of villages that were broken into buy and left without a retest. Most likely, the price will come to them on the second global movement, and since the price again leaves marks to which it will need to strive,
    If you pay attention to the chart with the h1 time period, you will see that the price entered the buy zone, which, in turn, was left without a retest at one time. The price also flew into the village on Friday without levels and corrections. Also, now the first global movement is underway (I want to note that in this half it is global, I take into account global movements only on the half I am looking at) and so far there is no buy level and its breakout, there is also no buy zone, thanks to which I I would understand that the price will make a correction. I apologize for not indicating on the chart the buy zone at around 1.2056.

Approved

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NeonXPawn For This Useful Post:

Fx Endgame 77 R2D xyz (03-05-2021)

10. #5755 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Oliver1983 will become famous soon enough Oliver1983 will become famous soon enough Oliver1983's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Earlier today, the pair was clearly trading downwards so I looked forward to the test of the 1.2000 mark. But just right now, we are observing a change in the course and the pair is slightly trading upside. If this continues, the price may well reach the 1.2100 mark. And from here, there are two possible scenarios: in case of a breakout, the upward trend will continue, on the other hand, it is possible that this reversal will not carry through and the pair may well trade on a reversal to the 1.2000 mark. The picture remains vague as there are no strong drivers for either of the course. But this is given because we are still trading on the first trading day of the week and the month.

Name: EURUSDH1 (1).png Views: 36 Size: 27.6 KB

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Oliver1983 For This Useful Post:

Fx Endgame 77 R2D xyz (03-05-2021)

12. #5756 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

rheka98 will become famous soon enough rheka98 will become famous soon enough rheka98's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Good day traders!
    The pair started todays trading in a dull state and was trading downwards, but right now, there has been a change in the movement. Although just as most of us have thought, I was also waiting for the test of 1.2000 mark where I was planning to buy. Anyway, the pair is now gradually pacing upwards, and the dollar index has just begun to sink, and accordingly, the euro did not stand aside. Right now, I am waiting for the pair to reach the level of 2050, where I will observe its movement, as I see a possibility of a price reversal from there to target the 1.2000 mark. In case of a breakout, then further growth is possible towards 1.2100. Well, lets wait and see.

Name: å162.png Views: 30 Size: 45.4 KB

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rheka98 For This Useful Post:

Muzamilgujjer (03-05-2021)

14. #5757 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Muzamilgujjer will become famous soon enough Muzamilgujjer's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    107 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    The EUR / USD remains under pressure as the US dollar benefits from Friday's calm session. As the US currency extended its preparations on Friday, a major currency pair ended the initial Asian recovery in a week. In last month's US prime minister, tensions between Russia and China will also be key.

Bulls can be controlled only if the EUR / USD exceeds the 100-day SMA level of 1.2052 at the daily close. Alternatively, shopkeepers are monitoring the horizontal 1.1990 zone, which has been in several levels since March 11.

Additional levels

Overview
    Today the last price is 1.2022
    Today, Daily Change 2 is the dice
    Today's change ٪ 0.02
    Today it operates 1,202 daily

Trends
    Daily SMA20 1.1991
    Daily SMA50 1.1955
    Daily SMA100 1.2055
    Daily SMA200 1.1943

Name: EURUSDH4.png Views: 28 Size: 40.1 KB

EUR / USD sellers are attacking the daily average of 1.2018 before the start of Monday's European session. By doing so, the central currency pair disappears in a week for the initial Asian backing as the US dollar continues its preparations for Friday.

While US Treasury Secretary Yellen believes Biden's plan is necessary before trying to raise taxes, Secretary of State Blankenship is ready to keep the tab in China. In addition, Fedo Kaplan has become the first policy maker to show readiness to address a declining issue.

Elsewhere, gambling is a big problem in Asia, but markets are optimistic that global aid could reach India. Against this backdrop, the S&P 500 futures' daily earnings increase by 0.30%, even if business activity in key Asian markets is limited.

In March, proceed. German retail sales are expected to recover from -9.0 to -3.1%, with EUR / USD traders immediately looking to see. Although the statistics are likely to recover, the disappointment in the statistics will be much more than that. Thereafter, PMI and risk catalysts will be important for monitoring the US EUR / USD pair trader in April.

Rejected

15. #5758 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Wasiliyus is on a distinguished road Wasiliyus's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    As usual today, I am still discussing the price movements of the EURUSD currency pair this week. Of course, this week the price has soared far enough, my friend is at a high enough price level at 1.21343.

[COLOR="red"]EURUSD technical and analysis[/COLOR

EURUSD today is quite interesting for us to trade and analyze the current price movement which is still soaring at a relatively far high price that we imagined at the previous price. Where the current price is still under bullish pressure which is strong enough to be able to push the price even higher at the price that has already occurred at that price.

Attachment 368553

In my viewpoint, the EURUSD currency pair can still go up and try to push the price higher at the 1.21574 price level which is the race for the price this week which will happen in that area on the H4 time frame (4 hours). I think in the next few weeks the price will still be under upward trend pressure and we should always be careful trading in the EURUSD currency pair which is still under prolonged bullish pressure.

and to respond to what happened to EURUSD on Thursday, April 29 2017 to break through resistance and if it is true then of course it will move higher again with potential benefits which will certainly be maximized but indeed everything is still unclear if It is still in the Asian session and we are waiting in the European session whether buyers will actually force prices to rise higher than what happened before.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Wasiliyus For This Useful Post:

Hally (03-05-2021)

17. #5759 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

101Goldhunter will become famous soon enough 101Goldhunter's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4984 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good morning, traders!

As we expected, EUR/USD met strong resistance at 1.2130+- and the bears developed a good movement to the downside from there. In theory, the price may test this level once again, but I wouldnt hope for this much. To be honest, I think the pair is going to fall steadily without any upside pullbacks.

To let indicators change the direction, the price may move by another 30 pips but no more than that.

Name: 1.png Views: 566 Size: 15.0 KB

Everything should be done step by step. So first, I think that the pair will visit the 15th area and after several zigzags it will settle at 1.1050. There probably wont be a rapid movement, but there is also no reason in closing positions earlier.

At the moment, stock markets are overloaded, and as soon as the market maker gives a go-ahead sign, the price will start to plunge in a snowball manner.

18. #5760 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

ForexRich is a splendid one to behold ForexRich is a splendid one to behold ForexRich is a splendid one to behold ForexRich is a splendid one to behold ForexRich is a splendid one to behold ForexRich is a splendid one to behold ForexRich's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5567 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hello, dear traders!

Technical analysis:
    The market has entered a small correction amid the formation of the Hammer candlestick pattern. The downward trend on EUR/USD is likely to extend. The level of 1.2020 indicates the low of a possible range. Short positions can be considered from 1.2100.

Name: Analiz2.png Views: 1354 Size: 154.9 KB

On Monday, strong price movements are unlikely. The EUR/USD pair is expected to consolidate around the support and resistance levels of 1.1990, 1.1970 1.2050, and 1.2010. A downward breakout will indicate bearish sentiment.

Fundamental analysis:
    The vaccine rollout is gathering pace in the EU. Meanwhile, the distribution of vaccines in the US is slow. The release of the employment report in the US and the EUs PMI are on the agenda.

Reply to thread
Page 576 of 591 ... 571 574 575 576 577 578 581 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 25